Author Topic: Test suspension  (Read 1914 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Test suspension
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:39:31 PM »
Gents,

I've heard wildly conflicting recommendations on how ... err, my good "friend" might want to use this stuff.  Some say it's worthless unless injected at least daily; others say EOD, or thereabouts depending on the dose, is good enough. 

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Your friendly neighborhood Amalgam, DCM

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Test suspension
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 03:53:57 PM »
I have no experience with it but have read... its used in conjucntion with other esters because of the short half life and taken pre workout and has a big crash. If ran solo or as the only test in a cycle. it'd probly be needed twice a day. Again not from experience.   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »
If taken by itself, i would recommend daily injections.

The only time i used it was in conjunction with another Test.  I used it on workout days only for a boost back when i was competing in power lifting.

8)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 04:53:45 PM »
fun stuff i only recently tried out, got some nice water based suspension. pin it half hour before training IMO, if you looking for a more consistent level of test in the systemfor daily pinning, i would say TNE (oil based test base) would be a better choice, or just straight prop.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 11:37:16 PM »
way to harsh to be taken as a test base alone, I mean it acts as a stimulant and you do not want to rely on a stimulant for your daily hormonal output, it is simply to hard on your system and not even necessary.

The equivalent in today's era is TNE and it is mainly used as a boaster for your workouts and does wonders on strength levels and workouts and packs on muscle but you have to be tough to handle it and experienced, certainly not for beginners.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 06:22:44 PM »
way to harsh to be taken as a test base alone, I mean it acts as a stimulant and you do not want to rely on a stimulant for your daily hormonal output, it is simply to hard on your system and not even necessary.

The equivalent in today's era is TNE and it is mainly used as a boaster for your workouts and does wonders on strength levels and workouts and packs on muscle but you have to be tough to handle it and experienced, certainly not for beginners.

agreed. I have a 20ml bottle of water based suspension I use 100mg before a workout on occasion and it is a lot of fun to train on it i must say. But id never use it for every workout, maybe 1x every 2-3 weeks or something when I wanna have some fun or set some PR's or whatever. OTH you are right about the stimulant effect, it hits you hard and fast and you get a mild rush when you train on it, just pure determination to destroy your muscles. energy is off the wall.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 09:40:47 PM »
ya its awesome preworkout pump/strength enhancer but the welts and knots arent worth it. way too painful. i would say once a week is all i can handle in a 1 ml shot from a slin pin

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 05:05:30 AM »
ya its awesome preworkout pump/strength enhancer but the welts and knots arent worth it. way too painful. i would say once a week is all i can handle in a 1 ml shot from a slin pin

you must have some bad suspension because the stuff I have causes zero pain, and it is the infamous water based. I put 1cc into my left glue, and right next to it I put that night's gear as well, and I wake up and forgot I even pinned. I wouldn't overlook it, just find a better product :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 02:10:47 PM »
agreed. I have a 20ml bottle of water based suspension I use 100mg before a workout on occasion and it is a lot of fun to train on it i must say. But id never use it for every workout, maybe 1x every 2-3 weeks or something when I wanna have some fun or set some PR's or whatever. OTH you are right about the stimulant effect, it hits you hard and fast and you get a mild rush when you train on it, just pure determination to destroy your muscles. energy is off the wall.
Indeed, now have you tried TNE pretty much the oil base version of test suspension?

BTW welcome to the board, I have noticed some of your post, nice to have more people who know bodybuilding around here, hope you stay  8)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 03:48:37 PM »
Indeed, now have you tried TNE pretty much the oil base version of test suspension?

BTW welcome to the board, I have noticed some of your post, nice to have more people who know bodybuilding around here, hope you stay  8)

Yes I have and It was god awful with the PIP. I did 100mg pre workout and did legs, warmed up and then went to the leg press and did a 'dtp' style session on it. 1 plate for 50, 2 for 40, 3 for 30, 4 for 20, 5 for 15

was finished after that lol

but I couldn't get in my car the next day either....

water based suspensions are excellent IF you get it made with micronized powders. Would not be surprised if you could guess who made mine ;)

EDIT- thanks for the welcome man, there is a lot of good info here. I always read smoofcat's old posts... wonder where that guy went to..