Author Topic: Problem sleeping with wide shoulders...  (Read 9491 times)

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Problem sleeping with wide shoulders...
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 10:24:26 PM »
I have the same problem with wide shoulders and back. if I lay on my side I have to deal with my neck hanging down #1 and the muscle in my chest/delt pushing up on my neck and choking me #2.
I have been there and dealt with it:
  • Constantly
  • Pressurized
  • Air
  • Passages
A pressure of 13 centimeters of water is my sweet spot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »
I have been there and dealt with it:
  • Constantly
  • Pressurized
  • Air
  • Passages
A pressure of 13 centimeters of water is my sweet spot.

yea, I think that's the route I'm gonna take very soon... I just remember my grandmothers and a couple guys I knew from prison with those machines.. loud as hell. I dunno if me or my other half would be able to sleep with that noise.

gotta doc apt next week to complain about my neck... gf also heard an 'extra heart sound', felt an enlarged spleen, and glaucoma when she was 'inspecting me'. lol.. she's a med student.. so I gotta bring that up to the dr.  :-\ ... i'll be happy if he send me on my way with scripts for 1mg klonopin with 350mg soma and 50mg codeine before bed. lol.... will bring up the CPAP stuff with the dr, apparently you need a prescription to buy the machines, I looked into it a couple months ago.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »
Try not to get hooked on those pills. I used to pop a couple of tylenols every night for a long ass time. I was hooked. Just stopped cold turkey.

I never see any recreational fun in the soma or klonopin.. take one at night and i'll feel good for 20mins then I'm out. lol. absolutely no way I'd try to take them during the day.... I've been taking ultram for a couple years now and my neck is getting worse (much worse) and they're not doing a damn thing at 4-5/day

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 01:23:01 AM »
yea, I think that's the route I'm gonna take very soon... I just remember my grandmothers and a couple guys I knew from prison with those machines.. loud as hell. I dunno if me or my other half would be able to sleep with that noise.

Not any more. A low hiss.

...will bring up the CPAP stuff with the dr, apparently you need a prescription to buy the machines, I looked into it a couple months ago.

yes,  You need a test to get the correct pressure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »
My neck is fucked up because I`m so wide......wider than Heath by the way.

Just the price we must pay to be 'godlike'!   :(

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2014, 03:31:55 AM »
So I am by no means pro bodybuilder big not even close... but I am wide... and have naturally broad shoulders.

Since I've started getting bigger and wider in the past two years I've been experiencing sleeping problems. I used to sleep on the side with my hand under the pillow but this is no longer possible. It crushes my shoulder. I tried to sleep on my stomach but on an angle still putting hand under pillow a kind of hybrid position and that worked but lately it's not helping and my shoulders are yet again hurting and now even the neck... no good.

I just can't sleep on my back.

I am sure there are others with this issue? How do you cope with this? Bigger pillow? Different style of pillow?

It sucks as it's literally causing injury to my shoulder/rotator being in that position all night then waking up in pain.

I hear you brother.

I don't have a problem with too wide shoulders, but my hands have become so large that I have trouble scooping out my whey protein. I have already missed my Anabolic window at least twice.
It is enough to make me catabolic.

Also, my cock is so large that women won't have sex with me.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2014, 03:38:03 AM »
Most important, how did you look with no ears, did it suit you?

I had a dream/nightmare last night that one of my ears was longer than the other, so I took a pair of scissors and tried to even it out and kept on snipping away at my ears until there wasn't much left of them and the whole time I was asking people in my dream if ears can grow back. Was FUCKING MESSED UP. I woke up after 3 hours and was too scared to go back to sleep.  :-\

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2014, 03:52:07 AM »
This is not a question for Phil.
:D :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 03:56:17 AM »
This is not a question for Phil.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
When I sleep on my couch my head dangles around and I frequently wake up with pinched nerves.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2014, 06:43:37 AM »
Take off your suicide vest before you go to bed, you will sleep much better

this ROFL  ;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2014, 06:53:31 AM »
I can dislocate my shoulder joint like Mel Gibson on Deadly weapon. I do it each night before sleep.

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2014, 07:01:43 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2014, 07:06:44 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 07:08:01 AM »
only have problems with my arms going numb. my delts are not that big to mash the muscles I guess. mostly roid users gets cannonball deltroids due to the androgenic response in deltroids.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2014, 07:08:24 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2014, 07:21:03 AM »
My shoulders are two feet wide I sleep on my back. I used to have shoulder probs when younger from tennis and forced myself to sleep on my back...was weird at first

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2014, 07:23:34 AM »

That's SF1900 or whatever the negro is called

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2014, 07:34:55 AM »
So I am by no means pro bodybuilder big not even close... but I am wide... and have naturally broad shoulders.

Since I've started getting bigger and wider in the past two years I've been experiencing sleeping problems. I used to sleep on the side with my hand under the pillow but this is no longer possible. It crushes my shoulder. I tried to sleep on my stomach but on an angle still putting hand under pillow a kind of hybrid position and that worked but lately it's not helping and my shoulders are yet again hurting and now even the neck... no good.

I am sure there are others with this issue? How do you cope with this? Bigger pillow? Different style of pillow?

It sucks as it's literally causing injury to my shoulder/rotator being in that position all night then waking up in pain.

Phil Heath spent many sleepless nights for not having this problem

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »

RIGHT THERE WITH YA.  I have been battling this for years now.....haven't found a solution.  I shift sleep positions a lot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2014, 08:59:31 AM »
My short term goal is to fuck up my shoulders by getting so big and nonfunctional I can't even sleep properly.

Long term is to have to hire an assistant to wipe my ass for me because I simply can't

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2014, 09:12:59 AM »
My short term goal is to fuck up my shoulders by getting so big and nonfunctional I can't even sleep properly.

Long term is to have to hire an assistant to wipe my ass for me because I simply can't

I have deep respect for this.

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2014, 09:13:30 AM »
My short term goal is to buy synthol my long term goal is to get big like this guy.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
Yep its a pain in the arse. I get pins and needles in my arms while I'm trying to nod off  from the weight and Even wake up in a panic sometimes as an arm is so dead its like a big sack of numbness hanging there. Anyone else had that?

Try taking a B complex an hour before bed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2014, 02:24:24 PM »