Author Topic: Whats Your Number - do you lie or are honest?  (Read 4356 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Whats Your Number?????
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 12:51:34 PM »
i really meant 100, i forgot to put in the other zero :D
R

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 01:00:06 PM »
Good stuff dude you still doing adonis principles?

How many calories a day you eating now and how much carbs?

Update your progress thread for fuck's sake.

I have an interest in your progress.

Not to shit on your head but you should have lost more by now.

When I'm home counting calories I keep them around 2000 per day. I don't really focus on the specific macros, they seem to fall about where they are suggested by the site.

I am still following the Adonis Principles but like I said I've been away eating out a lot and not tracking the calories. My calories have been much higher for sure, but not enough to pack on pounds.

This week and next week I'll be home and I am being strict on the diet. When I have some weight loss to show I'll update the thread. A lot of this summer I'll be gone though, so it will be spotty until about the first half of August when I'll be home a lot.

I appreciate your interest in my weight loss, that helps give me motivation. Perhaps I'll try to track the calories better while away from home, I won't be able to weigh in though as I'll have no scale.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 01:04:39 PM »
The big question is what if you met a girl and she was perfect in every way for you but she told you that she has slept with over 300 men would that be a deal breaker.

good question.

Id still smash, but i wouldnt go down on her :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 01:05:45 PM »
Usually I follow up with "Do hookers count"?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
When I'm home counting calories I keep them around 2000 per day. I don't really focus on the specific macros, they seem to fall about where they are suggested by the site.

I am still following the Adonis Principles but like I said I've been away eating out a lot and not tracking the calories. My calories have been much higher for sure, but not enough to pack on pounds.

This week and next week I'll be home and I am being strict on the diet. When I have some weight loss to show I'll update the thread. A lot of this summer I'll be gone though, so it will be spotty until about the first half of August when I'll be home a lot.

I appreciate your interest in my weight loss, that helps give me motivation. Perhaps I'll try to track the calories better while away from home, I won't be able to weigh in though as I'll have no scale.

I did it myself, but the hard way. 253lb down to 165lb in 8 months or so was my lowest point, eventually sat down at around 178lb where I was most comfortable.

Just think about how awesome you gonna look and feel after you lose the weight, your sex life will go through the roof.

Then the real fun starts with steroids.

You has so much to look forward to.

Its a cool journey you are on, enjoy it and have single minded determination.

Take lots of pics

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »
My number aint huge but I still lied to her. If I'm perfectly honest about the number it ranges somewhere from 20-30. However,  90% of my time since I started dicking I was stuck in relationships and never cheated. That put a severe dent in the old numbers

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
good question.

Id still smash, but i wouldnt go down on her :-X

C'mon Mike, how many posted hoes received your "raw, no condom, no pulling out" compliment? :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 06:03:45 AM »
C'mon Mike, how many posted hoes received your "raw, no condom, no pulling out" compliment? :D

good point....id eat the muff

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2014, 06:55:21 AM »
A lot how do you keep track.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2014, 07:10:16 AM »

Your manservant keeps a catalog.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
A dozen or so, now if we were to count whiskey bottles I would be in trouble. My priorities were a little different for a while.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 06:00:27 AM »

One day, you think about all of them and write them down. If you forget their names, put in "drunk girl I took patron shots with" for example. Then add to that list as more get added.