Author Topic: Advice for someone planning on moving to another country  (Read 1023 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Advice for someone planning on moving to another country
« on: May 30, 2014, 07:16:03 PM »
My history with PEDs is quite short. I've been on at least 250mg test for about a year (blasting and cruising) now and am not planning on coming off any time soon.
This topic popped into my head when I talked to a recruiter about a potential opportunity for a job in the US (I'm residing in Canada at the moment).
I buy my gear from a local source who I have a lot of trust in as he uses his own product and the results speak for themselves.
I'm sure some of you have been in this situation where you had to find a new source in another country where PEDs are banned.
Any advice on how I would go about finding a new source where I don't know anyone?
I would rather avoid ordering online and going through the hassle of getting it shipped to another address and then picking it up there. Plus I don't know anyone in the area, much less anyone willing to receive packages for me.

Another thought I had was just letting my test levels drop low enough that I could get a prescription, but then I couldn't do blasts since my bloodwork would be monitored.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Advice for someone planning on moving to another country
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 10:13:58 AM »
Buy 2 years' worth from your source, haul it over the border and keep in touch with him.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »
Buy 2 years' worth from your source, haul it over the border and keep in touch with him.

I thought of that too, but don't want to risk being arrested at the border.
I guess the best solution would be to find an hrt clinic over there with a doc that's "cool" with the bodybuilding lifestyle.
I know Florida has relaxed laws on these types of clinics, not sure about Cali though.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 11:32:47 AM »
I thought of that too, but don't want to risk being arrested at the border.
I guess the best solution would be to find an hrt clinic over there with a doc that's "cool" with the bodybuilding lifestyle.
I know Florida has relaxed laws on these types of clinics, not sure about Cali though.

It's not as easy as you think. You won't be getting much more than a true HRT dose (100-150mg every 2 weeks) and they love to ass-rape you on getting frequent bloods done. I think most HRT clinics are blood labs that need to generate traffic.

If you are moving a ton of stuff just pack the gear in a box of clothes. They aren't going to tear everything apart.