Author Topic: Bostin Loyd discuss gear use 13 grams a week?!  (Read 14322 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: Bostin Loyd discuss gear use 13 grams a week?!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »
I cannot image this is real.

Maybe a top mr olympia competitor....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
unfortunately some do go this high but certainly not the norm, not even for the pros, 6 grams is very common. I would say 6-9 is the norm among the freaks.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 02:20:10 AM »
unfortunately some do go this high but certainly not the norm, not even for the pros, 6 grams is very common. I would say 6-9 is the norm among the freaks.

Dexter jackson gets by using way less then those amounts. Some guys can just get by with way less.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 02:48:22 AM »
not unbelieveable, as there were guys (pro's and 'top' npc guys) in the 90's using 10+g per week.. a few are common knowledge... and if there were a handful of guys I know about, you can be sure there are dozens if not hundreds of other 'regular gym guys' who've used 10+g/wk (imagine how many AAS suppliers have tried 10g or more.. imagine how many here WOULD try 10+g/wk if they had unlimited supply at an average cost of about $20/wk).

huge doses of AAS doesn't automatically equal a "freak physique".

it takes a combination of drugs + the right NUTRITION! to attain 'that' look.

bostin, obviously, hasn't mastered the nutrition part yet... which many times means forcing yourself to eat when you don't want to. (eating what you DON'T want, when you DON'T want it, in amounts you DON'T want to eat)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 09:43:23 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 11:26:19 AM »
Dexter jackson gets by using way less then those amounts. Some guys can just get by with way less.
maybe some can do less then 6 gs, I wouldn't say WAY less though, not at the Olympia level

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 11:32:46 AM »
not unbelieveable, as there were guys (pro's and 'top' npc guys) in the 90's using 10+g per week.. a few are common knowledge... and if there were a handful of guys I know about, you can be sure there are dozens if not hundreds of other 'regular gym guys' who've used 10+g/wk (imagine how many AAS suppliers have tried 10g or more.. imagine how many here WOULD try 10+g/wk if they had unlimited supply at an average cost of about $20/wk).

bostin, obviously, hasn't mastered the nutrition part yet... which many times means forcing yourself to eat when you don't want to. (eating what you DON'T want, when you DON'T want it, in amounts you DON'T want to eat)
Ya I know a few who do more then 10gs as well.

But 2 of the most insane freak of all freak dosages of all time that I have encountered that still make me quench my teeth when I think about it is.

1 guy doing 1 bottle of test suspension per day and a hand full of orals and the craziest of all craziest that puts Boston's numbers to shame is a guy doing 51IU of pharm grade gh per day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 01:26:22 PM »

Not trying to start an argument but wouldn't that just make you fatter and fatter?
Once you have enough cals over maintenance to enable muscle growth then eating way over and above just makes you a shitting machine.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:12 PM »
Not trying to start an argument but wouldn't that just make you fatter and fatter?
Once you have enough cals over maintenance to enable muscle growth then eating way over and above just makes you a shitting machine.
to sustain 300lb you need a lot of food, so much to the point where it becomes uncomfortable to eat

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »

Actually Bostin said at some point that when he was younger and started juicing (I think 18 he did his first injectable cycle), he used to force feed himself and just got fat. He said if you're going to start eating more up the drugs with the food, otherwise don't eat what's not necessary. He doesn't seem to follow his own advice today though, since he's on DNP to, and I quote, "be able to see his own dick when taking a piss."

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
Actually Bostin said at some point that when he was younger and started juicing (I think 18 he did his first injectable cycle), he used to force feed himself and just got fat. He said if you're going to start eating more up the drugs with the food, otherwise don't eat what's not necessary. He doesn't seem to follow his own advice today though, since he's on DNP to, and I quote, "be able to see his own dick when taking a piss."

I remember that.. but that was with John oreagan's coaching.. I'm not 100% sure of what john's nutrition 'methods' are comprised of.

it's not necessarily forcing yourself to eat till your sick.. getting your nutrition 'right' is about finding out what to eat and how much (and when) to eat for your own body.

bostin's fat because he's a fat kid. look at his face and bone structure.. he's a fat kid.

maybe if he runs a decent dose of gh things will change for him... maybe he should get in touch with John Meadows or something... hell... even BLP may be able to help him. lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »
Eric Lilliebridge, a powerlifter, recently released his cycle leading up to his latest meet.

It was 1g of testosterone a week and 300mg of both anadrol and dianabol a day for the entire 10 weeks leading up to the meet

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »
Eric Lilliebridge, a powerlifter, recently released his cycle leading up to his latest meet.

It was 1g of testosterone a week and 300mg of both anadrol and dianabol a day for the entire 10 weeks leading up to the meet

and that's the sanitized version of it

you can usually double the dose on what people fess up to and you'll have the real number. probably doing at least twice as much test, gh and enough stims to kill a baby elephant

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 08:29:42 PM »

300 of anadrol and 300 of dbol? ufff da.. that gives me heartburn just thinking about it.

150mg doses of dbol hurt my tummy now.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 06:42:42 AM »
Pete Grymkowski admitted to taking 10g of test a day. And that was back when gear was actually decent! People have done crazier amounts than Bostin, they just don't talk about it or down play it as much as possible. In Bostin's case, he's lucky if he got 6-8 grams out of all that under dosed garbage.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 09:14:58 AM »
to sustain 300lb you need a lot of food, so much to the point where it becomes uncomfortable to eat
Yep but most guys offseason at 300lbs are around 230 to 250 max onstage.
So all that food isnt doing anything to retain the muscle, its just holding the fat and water.
It would make more sense to eat less and stay at 260, healthier and they could see their progress.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 11:50:25 AM »
Yep but most guys offseason at 300lbs are around 230 to 250 max onstage.
So all that food isnt doing anything to retain the muscle, its just holding the fat and water.
It would make more sense to eat less and stay at 260, healthier and they could see their progress.
The truth is one of the culprits for not getting huge when mega dosing is because people do not eat enough for the intended weight, 10 to 20 lb of muscle once you are competing over 200lb requires more food and its hard to do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »
The truth is one of the culprits for not getting huge when mega dosing is because people do not eat enough for the intended weight, 10 to 20 lb of muscle once you are competing over 200lb requires more food and its hard to do.
agreed, but excess food equals excess body fat
Protein builds muscle not huge excesses of calories.

You can gain the same amount of muscle eating 300 cals over your maintenance as you can eating 3000 over.

Its genetic response to gear, pure and simple.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
agreed, but excess food equals excess body fat
Protein builds muscle not huge excesses of calories.

You can gain the same amount of muscle eating 300 cals over your maintenance as you can eating 3000 over.

Its genetic response to gear, pure and simple.
why do you have to make an argument over everything, people struggle eating, especially mega dosing, eat more = more muscle, simple as that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
why do you have to make an argument over everything, people struggle eating, especially mega dosing, eat more = more muscle, simple as that.

Its not an argument, its a point and a valid once hence your lack of a counter.
300 cals a day over maintenance isn't hard, 3000 cals is.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 10:53:46 PM »
Its not an argument, its a point and a valid once hence your lack of a counter.
300 cals a day over maintenance isn't hard, 3000 cals is.
Bro I know what you mean and yes I get it most people eat unnecessary amounts and permabulkers mistaken added bloated fat weight for muscle and yes eating to much is dumb dumb dumb, I know your right but in his particular post he was referring to eating more is better while increasing dosage versus just increasing dosage and not eating more, they tend to go hand and hand.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »
Bro I know what you mean and yes I get it most people eat unnecessary amounts and permabulkers mistaken added bloated fat weight for muscle and yes eating to much is dumb dumb dumb, I know your right but in his particular post he was referring to eating more is better while increasing dosage versus just increasing dosage and not eating more, they tend to go hand and hand.

Agreed

Phew!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 01:32:06 PM »
when you're eating 1500kcal, 300kcal is 20%.

when you're eating 3000kcal, 300kcal is 10%

just doing an easy BMR calculation, a 25yr old kid who's 6ft tall, weighs 250lbs and is 'very' active would need 4085 kcal per day to maintain bodyweight.

so, in terms of percentages, adding 300kcals to a 1500kcal diet is the equivilant to adding nearly 1000kcal to a 4000kcal diet.

so, who's 'grossly overeating'? the 1500kcal guy eating an extra slice of pizza per day? or the 250lb 4000kcal guy eating an extra 3.5 slices of pizza per day?

the answer is they're the fucking same.

#1 it takes a certain amout of food (kcals... kcal's = energy for those of you who skipped 3rd period bio to smoke weed and giggle in h.s.)

#2 it takes a certain amount of food OVER AND BEYOND BMR to GROW (grow= storing/repairing tissue)

there's no way you're going to continue to grow if you're not eating enough kcals, not even if your diet consists of 90% protein and 10% fats and carbs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 01:50:08 PM »
when you're eating 1500kcal, 300kcal is 20%.

when you're eating 3000kcal, 300kcal is 10%

just doing an easy BMR calculation, a 25yr old kid who's 6ft tall, weighs 250lbs and is 'very' active would need 4085 kcal per day to maintain bodyweight.

so, in terms of percentages, adding 300kcals to a 1500kcal diet is the equivilant to adding nearly 1000kcal to a 4000kcal diet.

so, who's 'grossly overeating'? the 1500kcal guy eating an extra slice of pizza per day? or the 250lb 4000kcal guy eating an extra 3.5 slices of pizza per day?

the answer is they're the fucking same.

#1 it takes a certain amout of food (kcals... kcal's = energy for those of you who skipped 3rd period bio to smoke weed and giggle in h.s.)

#2 it takes a certain amount of food OVER AND BEYOND BMR to GROW (grow= storing/repairing tissue)

there's no way you're going to continue to grow if you're not eating enough kcals, not even if your diet consists of 90% protein and 10% fats and carbs.
and if you are getting fatter every week you are eating too much.

easier than all those calculations.