Author Topic: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?  (Read 136088 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?
« Reply #1700 on: July 13, 2014, 03:56:28 PM »
Why hasn't that big titted German whore been posted yet?!

Assume the German reaction to this World cup win was: Satisfactory.

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1701 on: July 13, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »
Incredible. It's the second the time I've seen my home coutry win, but in 1990 I was just a little kid.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1702 on: July 13, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »
Incredible. It's the second the time I've seen my home coutry win, but in 1990 I was just a little kid.

Lurker of peace.

PS here is big tit german whore

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1703 on: July 13, 2014, 04:04:36 PM »

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1704 on: July 13, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
2 girls no cup!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1705 on: July 13, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
2 girls no cup!

;D ;D ;D

Pants are down, don't know whether to shit or wank to that pic.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #1706 on: July 13, 2014, 04:16:41 PM »
Yeah right  ;D;D ;D
How was daily menu in Auschwitz camp  :) (all carbs diet ?)
 ;D

You actually think I'm Jewish?

LOL.

Fuck Germans!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1707 on: July 13, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »
O, fuck 99 yo Jew is visiting GB  ::), what is that #. ______________on yours left forearm  ;D

damn that is some hard shit, cheers  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1708 on: July 13, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
You actually think I'm Jewish?

LOL.

Fuck Germans!

Probably Polish Juden  :D

What is that #. ????????? again

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: July 13, 2014, 04:50:33 PM »
Pope Ratzinger must be  ;D today & Argentinian Pope  :'(

:D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1710 on: July 13, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
  Probably Polish Juden  :D

What is that #. ????????? again

Podolski, Khedira, Miroslava Klose etc tec. Good everyday German names.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1711 on: July 13, 2014, 04:53:06 PM »
Pope Ratzinger must be  ;D today & Argentinian Pope  :'(

:D

My dad told me about a pic of Benedict and Francis praying together with thought bubbles showing Germany and Argentina winning respectively. I suggested Benedict was dreaming about children. Too lazy to execute said photoshop.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: July 13, 2014, 04:58:43 PM »
My dad told me about a pic of Benedict and Francis praying together with thought bubbles showing Germany and Argentina winning respectively. I suggested Benedict was dreaming about children. Too lazy to execute said photoshop.

Imagine Vatican today  :D & grumpy Pope !.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #1713 on: July 13, 2014, 05:24:34 PM »
Most impressive team wins it fairly, never lost a game (only one draw).
Messi winning MVP is a joke, the following players deserve it more; Müller, Rodriquez, Robben, Neymar etc...
tank u jesus

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #1714 on: July 13, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #1715 on: July 13, 2014, 06:13:32 PM »

130 minutes of 5 seconds of action

soccer  ::)

http://gizmodo.com/5992583/how-far-do-you-run-in-different-sports/1594577697/+barrett

After four weeks of well-placed headers and acrobatic kicks and whatever was going on with Ronaldo's hair, the World Cup finally draws to a close today. But while you're holding your breath during the Germany-Argentina nail-biter, take a moment to appreciate the most astonishing feat that happens during these 90 minutes: How far these guys are running.

A year ago we compared how far athletes of different sports ran during the course of a given game/match/joust. The full breakdown is below, but the most remarkable figure comes, perhaps not surprisingly, from soccer:

Obviously, there is some variation depending on the position they play—midfielders run the most; the goalie not so much—but it's not uncommon for a player to average seven miles per game. Seven! SportVU has tracked players running as much as 9.5 miles in a game.

So the next time you're lamenting the lack of scoring, just think of it this way. You're watching 22 grown men run a combined 154 miles in a mere 90 minutes, with individual players running well over 60 miles through the course of the tournament. And looking good doing it.

So, if someday you find yourself betting on an inter-sport half-marathon, the smart money is on the soccer player. Those guys have some serious endurance chops. In contrast, I guess we know why baseball is the American pastime. Whatever, pass the Pringles.

Murican Football

Football players have an expansive 100-yard field, and spend hours moving up and down it. So it would seem like they do a lot of running. That's true enough—while the ball is in play. But according to the Wall Street Journal, players are only actually moving for 11 minutes on average during an NFL game. Only 11 minutes of action! The rest is mostly standing around, with the occasional momentum-killing penalty review thrown in for good measure.

Kinda breaks the heart, doesn't it? Again, turning to a chart over at SportVU, it seems that even the players that run the most (cornerbacks and wide receivers, generally) only run about 1.25 miles per game. That said, some of them are reaching speeds of 21.5 miles per hour, which is scary fast for dudes that size.

Basketball

There's an old wives' tale that the average NBA player will run five miles every game. Not quite. Many NBA teams have started using a system called SportVU, a specialized motion tracking system that enabling teams to get far more detailed stats about their players. In the 2012 season, the player that ran the farthest per game was Luol Deng of the Chicago Bulls, who averaged 2.72 miles per game. That's no where near the five mile myth.
 ::)
Gracie Rules

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: July 13, 2014, 06:20:00 PM »

http://gizmodo.com/5992583/how-far-do-you-run-in-different-sports/1594577697/+barrett

After four weeks of well-placed headers and acrobatic kicks and whatever was going on with Ronaldo's hair, the World Cup finally draws to a close today. But while you're holding your breath during the Germany-Argentina nail-biter, take a moment to appreciate the most astonishing feat that happens during these 90 minutes: How far these guys are running.

A year ago we compared how far athletes of different sports ran during the course of a given game/match/joust. The full breakdown is below, but the most remarkable figure comes, perhaps not surprisingly, from soccer:

Obviously, there is some variation depending on the position they play—midfielders run the most; the goalie not so much—but it's not uncommon for a player to average seven miles per game. Seven! SportVU has tracked players running as much as 9.5 miles in a game.

So the next time you're lamenting the lack of scoring, just think of it this way. You're watching 22 grown men run a combined 154 miles in a mere 90 minutes, with individual players running well over 60 miles through the course of the tournament. And looking good doing it.

Murican Football

Football players have an expansive 100-yard field, and spend hours moving up and down it. So it would seem like they do a lot of running. That's true enough—while the ball is in play. But according to the Wall Street Journal, players are only actually moving for 11 minutes on average during an NFL game. Only 11 minutes of action! The rest is mostly standing around, with the occasional momentum-killing penalty review thrown in for good measure.

Kinda breaks the heart, doesn't it? Again, turning to a chart over at SportVU, it seems that even the players that run the most (cornerbacks and wide receivers, generally) only run about 1.25 miles per game. That said, some of them are reaching speeds of 21.5 miles per hour, which is scary fast for dudes that size.

::)

Retarded critique. Why don't we all just watch marathons then, knowing exactly how far everyone runs. Who gives a fuck. Stupidest shit ever.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #1717 on: July 13, 2014, 06:21:43 PM »
Yes now we can get back to the important sports

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1718 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:05 PM »
Retarded critique. Why don't we all just watch marathons then, knowing exactly how far everyone runs. Who gives a fuck. Stupidest shit ever.

Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1719 on: July 13, 2014, 06:30:47 PM »
I was amazed to see Mesut Ozil ran 14.5km and he is a lazy bastard, but that is inconsequential. I watch football to see Messi, Suarez, Sterling etc do something special, even if it is 2 or 3 money shots in a match. I bet Raheem Sterling has a good season at Liverpool and Real Madrid or some other dickhead club come sniffing.

Mute the sound and this is the type of football people pay to see.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: July 13, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »

Didn't sound stupid to you, how much they run determines how interesting the sport is?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1721 on: July 13, 2014, 06:41:09 PM »
Didn't sound stupid to you, how much they run determines how interesting the sport is?

Sure you wanna do this?

Germany and Brazil complete the "podium" the most valuable of the World summed. If the price of all athletes from Spain are combined, the total value reaches 622 million Euros, equivalent to almost 2 billion dollars.
The big 'secret' for the high number is the value of all the Spanish players - Pepe Reina and David Villa being the cheapest among the 23-man squad, but cost 10 million Euros each (£ 31 million). The individual estimate for Reina and Villa is greater than the sum of the three goalkeepers in the Brazilian team. Together, Julius Caesar (2.5 million Euros), Victor (€ 4 million) and Jefferson (EUR 3 million) come to a stunning € 9.5 million (£ 29 million). Neymar is the most valuable of Brazil, being estimated at € 60 million (£ 186 million). Though not identified as favorite, France is in fourth place in the ranking of the richest casts, driven by athletes in high Franck Ribery and as Paul Pogba. Argentina, even with Messi, who alone is more expensive than the cast of more than half the teams in the Cup, costing £ 373 million, stands only in the fifth position. Similar case for Portugal, which, if you have to cut Cristiano Ronaldo falls from 9th to 12th place in the ranking of the most valuable selections. Colombia, even without its main star, Falcao García, took the 13th place. A more modest selection of the World Cup is Honduras. Together, the values of all players reach only 65 million, a million less than the price of Australia.

Check below the rank of values of rosters of teams in this World Cup:
1st - Spain - € 622 million ( U.S. $ 1.9 billion)
2nd - Germany - 562 million euros (£ 1.7 billion)
3rd - Brazil - 466 million euros (£ 1.4 billion)
4th - France - EUR 411 750 000 ( U.S. $ 1.28 billion)
5th - Argentina - € 391.5 million (U.S. $ 1.21 billion)
6th - Belgium - EUR 348 million (U.S. $ 1.08 billion)
7th - England - EUR 331 million ( U.S. $ 1.02 billion)
8th - Italy - € 323 million (£ 1 billion)
9th - Portugal - EUR 297.25 million (U.S. $ 924 million)
10th - Uruguay - € 217 million (£ 675 million )
11th - Netherlands - EUR 207.5 million (£ 645 million)
12th - Croatia - EUR 193.25 million (U.S. $ 601 million)
13th - Colombia - EUR 190.2 million (£ 591 million)
14th - Switzerland - € 178 million (£ 553 million)
14th - Russia - € 178 million (£ 553 million)
16th - Chile - EUR 139.3 million (£ 433 million)
17th - Ivory Coast - 121 EUR 7 million (£ 378 million)
18th - Cameroon - EUR 118.45 million (U.S. $ 368 million)
19th - Bosnia and Herzegovina - EUR 114.95 million (U.S. $ 357 million)
20th - Japan - 98 EUR million (£ 304 million)

21st - Mexico - € 96.55 million (£ 300 million)
22nd - Ghana - EUR 96.35 million (U.S. $ 299 million)

23rd - Nigeria - 86.85 million of euros (£ 270 million)
24th - Greece - EUR 79.9 million (£ 248 million)
25th - Ecuador - EUR 62.85 million (U.S. $ 195 million)
26th - United States - 57.8 million euros (£ 179 million)
27th - Algeria - EUR 57.2 million (£ 177 million)
28th - South Korea - EUR 51.4 million (£ 159 million)
29th - Costa Rica - 29.63 million of euros (£ 92 million)
30th - Iran - € 24.1 million (£ 74 million)
31st - Australia - € 21.35 million (£ 66 million)
32nd - Honduras - EUR 21.15 million ( U.S. $ 65 million).

Bhai Ronaldo is the most expensive player presently playing at the world cup. Otherwise he is the second one after Bale. But Bale is not playing as he is from Wales. If you look at the last three countries, their combine price money are less than Ronaldo alone. Stunning!!
Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1722 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
If €662m is worth $1.9bn I'm gonna but a mansion in New York with my spare change.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: July 13, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »

X2

Brazilians would get MURDERED if they ever stepped on the field and played American Football against the United States best players.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1724 on: July 13, 2014, 06:53:55 PM »
 I should be mad at Germans...right?

But if I start to kick every Germans in their balls, i will be hitting muricans in their mouth.

Gracie Rules