Author Topic: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture  (Read 76572 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture
« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »
Don't beat yourself up you worked your ass off and went for it!  

It's a learning experience like everything in life and we are all proud of you.  Look at what you have accomplished over the last few years!
This... X 1000 000

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2014, 05:44:16 PM »
The routine clip is from pre-judging, only the top 6 are placed and get to do routine again at the night show. My transitions and overall energy and enthusiasm during my poses and routines is usually better. My system was a bit strained, my heartbeat was elevated without dropping from being dehydrated , I was feeling the pressure of everyone's expectations as I was coming in to the show as one of the favorites and I could feel a lack of positive response in my routine so that affected my performance.
wow, routine at pre-judging ? that is unheard of over here  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #302 on: June 10, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »
Ro, some constructive criticism...

the one thing that jumped out at me (besides the lack of confidence) was Arnolds pumping iron rule #1-

Anytime you were hitting twisting/side shots, you tended to bunch up rather than really spreading/flaring out your shoulders and lats. I think your poses (and overall routine through the transitions) would have looked tremendously better had you really spread out and opened up on your twisting/side poses rather than bunching up and keeping your shoulders/lats/elbows in tight.

Not sure if others saw this as well.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
Ro, some constructive criticism...

the one thing that jumped out at me (besides the lack of confidence) was Arnolds pumping iron rule #1-

Anytime you were hitting twisting/side shots, you tended to bunch up rather than really spreading/flaring out your shoulders and lats. I think your poses (and overall routine through the transitions) would have looked tremendously better had you really spread out and opened up on your twisting/side poses rather than bunching up and keeping your shoulders/lats/elbows in tight.

Not sure if others saw this as well.

I have to agree here with Shockwave. Practice makes perfect, and especially from the back you looked not so hot. Really work on the hamstrings and overall your back, you need more width in your back IMO. It would make the twisting shots much more dramatic and not so awkward.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2014, 08:43:14 PM »
The Shock has returned!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:23 PM »
Wow. A local did not win in his first run. Guy was superb. Let's wish him the best for his next show.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2014, 10:38:27 PM »
Been using MHP herbal diuretic called Expel since Sunday, will take some dyazide on friday, 1/2 tab every 6 hrs for max of 2 tabs.

looking great!!

best of luck to you!!!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »
Getbig stands as one man behind you (no homo) and Lobstah & Booty are holding your legs.
I have no idea what you're talking about.  Ronan and I are doing a lot of this.  The rest of these hoes can do whatever they want. Heh.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #308 on: June 10, 2014, 11:42:57 PM »
Great tips here

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2014, 12:35:44 AM »
I'm holding his forearms.

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Ronan and I are doing a lot of this.  The rest of these hoes can do whatever they want. Heh.

Dream on ladies ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2014, 12:47:04 AM »
Dream on ladies ;D
I'm doing sets of dreaming to failure, and following it up with High Intensity Interval Dreaming. I just upped my dream dose to like 14 grams, and I'm shooting that shit straight into my rectum.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2014, 12:51:57 AM »
Getbigs ladies swooping like vultures on the vulnerable loser.
P

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2014, 01:04:50 AM »
no wonder you didnt like the Irish when you were here, probably got your fair share of beatings.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2014, 01:11:14 AM »
I only prey on the living.  Remains are for scavengers, bottom feeders, THOTs...
I just keep trying to convince dudes to join in on the walking black joke that is apparently my life.  I'm trying to get Ronan be Mentzer so I can be the big black mustache and PLANT MYSELF FIRMLY ON TOP OF HIS MOUTH.
 This is less about swooping and more about planting seeds and reaping the benefits.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2014, 01:12:07 AM »
no wonder you didnt like the Irish when you were here, probably got your fair share of beatings.

Lol yes the Irish are great fighters.

All those years of being bent over and fucked by the English have the rest of the world trembling in fear.
P

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #315 on: June 11, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
I am half English biologically, I still detest any race or ideology that thinks itself superior to others and has to spread itself about the world with force. Its just wrong.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2014, 01:23:47 AM »
I'm doing sets of dreaming to failure, and following it up with High Intensity Interval Dreaming. I just upped my dream dose to like 14 grams, and I'm shooting that shit straight into my rectum.

^^
Another jewel of a post :D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #317 on: June 11, 2014, 01:24:18 AM »
I am half English biologically, I still detest any race or ideology that thinks itself superior to others and has to spread itself about the world with force. Its just wrong.

Oh brother, you're a left wing floppy cock as well :-\
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2014, 02:32:03 AM »
Not at all.... I believe that lobs has dibs on BigRo and I like an old man already.  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2014, 02:41:40 AM »
Not at all.... I believe that lobs has dibs on BigRo and I like an old man already.  :D

Per chance?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »
Lol yes the Irish are great fighters.

All those years of being bent over and fucked by the English have the rest of the world trembling in fear.

Hahaha, loser - the Irish have been known as good boxers for hundreds of years. The Kiwis? Not so much...

You definitely got your ass handed to you while living in Ireland with that smart mouth of yours. Although, I'd say those cocksucking lips only opened after you had your share of drink and mustered enough courage to run your trap. You have a rather large chip on your narrow little clavicles, sheep shagging bitch  :-*

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2014, 03:04:48 AM »
Hahaha, loser - the Irish have been known as good boxers for hundreds of years. The Kiwis? Not so much...

You definitely got your ass handed to you while living in Ireland with that smart mouth of yours. Although, I'd say those cocksucking lips only opened after you had your share of drink and mustered enough courage to run your trap. You have a rather large chip on your narrow little clavicles, sheep shagging bitch  :-*

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2014, 03:05:37 AM »

Per chance?

Older than those stones in the background...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: June 11, 2014, 03:21:37 AM »

Per chance?
No just old like me.  ;D not ancient  ... Sorry Wes  :P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2014, 03:33:32 AM »

I know guys like you. You think your biceps are enough to scare people away from a fight.  I guarantee you have no idea how to fight. You would start hitting me with your handbag and I'd knock you down and punch the teeth out of your face.
P