Author Topic: Back on POF need advice from the pros  (Read 11014 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Back on POF need advice from the pros
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »
The main pic is good, but personally I'd take down the selfies (chicks take selfies), limit it to one shirtless pic (the one where you aren't posing), and also get rid of the pic standing next to a half naked girl. Chicks don't want to see that stuff. I'm assuming you want to get laid, so I'm just trying to help you out. I'd also keep your description down to 2 paragraphs at the most. Keep it short and sweet and don't mention anything negative about yourself. Starting off by calling yourself shallow is not a good start haha. You're an athletic guy with a chiseled jaw, you don't need try hard to "sell yourself" on your profile.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2014, 10:47:24 PM »
The main pic is good, but personally I'd take down the selfies (chicks take selfies), limit it to one shirtless pic (the one where you aren't posing), and also get rid of the pic standing next to a half naked girl. Chicks don't want to see that stuff. I'm assuming you want to get laid, so I'm just trying to help you out. I'd also keep your description down to 2 paragraphs at the most. Keep it short and sweet and don't mention anything negative about yourself. Starting off by calling yourself shallow is not a good start haha. You're an athletic guy with a chiseled jaw, you don't need try hard to "sell yourself" on your profile.

Lol great points thank you sir

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 10:53:49 PM »
the pic of you and the Dog is Gold bro.
have only one pic of you showing your muscles.
get rid of the "arnold schwarzenegger memoribilia" in your profile. Arnold wont get you pussy.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 11:28:24 PM »
Going to comment on some points made:
-Dog pic very good. Posing pic cliche but funny, good. Selfie in the car is good, the other, no. Half naked girl, no no.
-the Arnold memorabilia thing is also good

Really, fill out those surveys. They're "teh gay" but just do it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2014, 01:33:47 AM »
Going to comment on some points made:
-Dog pic very good. Posing pic cliche but funny, good. Selfie in the car is good, the other, no. Half naked girl, no no.
-the Arnold memorabilia thing is also good

Really, fill out those surveys. They're "teh gay" but just do it

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2014, 01:44:29 AM »
Good profile overall.
Have a picture of yourself dressed smartly (in a suit) and maybe reduce the topless/tank top pictures to just one or two.
A topless picture is better if it’s a standing relaxed pose - taken in the beach or pool with a group of friends.
Add an inch to your height (if you haven't already) and you should be good to go.
Get rid of the Arnie memorabilia comment as well. :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2014, 02:11:20 AM »
Good profile overall.
Have a picture of yourself dressed smartly (in a suit) and maybe reduce the topless/tank top pictures to just one or two.
A topless picture is better if it’s a standing relaxed pose - taken in the beach or pool with a group of friends.
Add an inch to your height (if you haven't already) and you should be good to go.
Get rid of the Arnie memorabilia comment as well. :D

You my man are a legend!!!
That Arnold shit wont impress any girl.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:39 AM »
the pic of you and the Dog is Gold bro.
have only one pic of you showing your muscles.
get rid of the "arnold schwarzenegger memoribilia" in your profile. Arnold wont get you pussy.

Haha so true. On the first date if we discuss movies, I'll maybe mention terminator 2 or predator as one of my childhood favorites, and I've never gotten any response from it positive or negative because most girls don't watch that shit. If anything, they think Arnold is an asshole because of banging that fat Mexican maid.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2014, 05:21:38 AM »
it might be wise to end your POF profile text with the below phrase from Uncle Junior:

Mwah
xoxoxoxoxo

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
Haha so true. On the first date if we discuss movies, I'll maybe mention terminator 2 or predator as one of my childhood favorites, and I've never gotten any response from it positive or negative because most girls don't watch that shit. If anything, they think Arnold is an asshole because of banging that fat Mexican maid.
Instead of Arnold, say you watched The Notebook and cried.
Panties become wet.
Never mention anything ifbb related.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
Instead if Arnold, say you watched The Notebook and cried.
Panties become wet.
Never mention anything ifbb related.

And never show her your collection of soiled posing thongs. The pussy becomes drier than the Sahara faster than you can say it's only gay if you want it to be

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 01:04:31 PM »
Zero out the muscle shots. Your money-maker is the pic with the dog. Pure gold. The selfie where you can kinda see your shoulder/traps is enough to convince them that you lift. Go with those two and stuff like that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2014, 01:19:27 PM »
this guy spends hundreds of dollars  on bodybuilding prep coaches but won't drop 40 bucks to join a paid site that weeds out hood rats, time wasters, and free meal seekers. Quality of women is much higher too. POF is full of whales and single moms.
l

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »
this guy spends hundreds of dollars  on bodybuilding prep coaches but won't drop 40 bucks to join a paid site that weeds out hood rats, time wasters, and free meal seekers. Quality of women is much higher too. POF is full of whales and single moms.

This man appears to speak truth from experience.

Flint, where should he focus his efforts?

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2014, 01:22:21 PM »

Yep, a 20 year old stud who knows all about dating sites????

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2014, 01:33:18 PM »
What kind of action would "Primary Captain" draw on this site?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2014, 02:26:58 PM »
"My ideal is someone who can be happy wrapping up in a blanket and watching Jersey Shore. You'll have to put up with a lot of Arnold Schwarzenegger memorabilia laying around, though."

remove all that shit bro, trust me.

to many selfie's the best pic is yourself with the dog and acting like you are hiking, delete the others.
I want you to get quality tail not a Newport cigarette yellow teeth stainted smoking meth cswole talking bitch.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2014, 02:34:46 PM »

It's not just the women bro.  I used POF  years ago when I moved   to a new state years ago and didn't know anyone.  I  had no car, and I wasn't anywhere near  21...so it's not like I could go to a bar or club to meet women.  No car, unemployed, and I had  just dropped out of high school, that's a pretty undesirable fucking  combo.

I changed my profile to age 23, and would take chicks for a walk on the beach  right by my cousin's house (who i lived with at the time) so the car issue never really  came up. and the girls were usually hot lol. A teenager hooking up with chicks in their twenties, an occasional diamond in the rough who was beautiful and successful who had no business being on there hooking up with me twice. In the REAL world, that would of never happened. I would of been toast when I had no car of my own to bring her back in from the club.

Each to their own if a guy wants to  use POF use POF,  as long as he knows these are the types of guys he is going to be competing with and many times losing to.
l

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2014, 03:04:29 AM »
Here's my advice:

If you posted selfies of yourself topless you will not get taken seriously

If you posted pics of yourself doing bodybuilding poses, you're a turd AND you will not get taken seriously

Be subtle about the physique, include a casual relaxed photo (not as profile pic) of you on the beach/pool sipping a drink showing a ripped physique will do the trick without looking like a knoby meat head.

Lose the face bloat

Play the successful happy confident guy "card" before the look at my guns bitch "card"

Most important tip of them all, to get the girls....DON'T be ugly*, if you are please ignore the above and skip to step 2 below:

*step 2 for the ugly:

DO post topless selfie pictures

Do post pics of yourself doing bodybuilding poses

Hope that another ugly fatty will just be just grateful she's getting rutted by a loser with a pulse like yourself...she won't mind.

S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2014, 03:42:14 AM »
Here's my advice:

Lose the face bloat

That is harsh.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2014, 04:15:53 AM »
It's not just the women bro.  I used POF  years ago when I moved   to a new state years ago and didn't know anyone.  I  had no car, and I wasn't anywhere near  21...so it's not like I could go to a bar or club to meet women.  No car, unemployed, and I had  just dropped out of high school, that's a pretty undesirable fucking  combo.

I changed my profile to age 23, and would take chicks for a walk on the beach  right by my cousin's house (who i lived with at the time) so the car issue never really  came up. and the girls were usually hot lol. A teenager hooking up with chicks in their twenties, an occasional diamond in the rough who was beautiful and successful who had no business being on there hooking up with me twice. In the REAL world, that would of never happened. I would of been toast when I had no car of my own to bring her back in from the club.

Each to their own if a guy wants to  use POF use POF,  as long as he knows these are the types of guys he is going to be competing with and many times losing to.

Why do you use terms like "years ago"?
You are not 21 yet.
So how old where you "years ago" when you were passing for 23?
You also say, "I wasnt anywhere near 21", according to recent posts you are still not 21.

And yes I do have an unhealthy obsession with your age as its consistantly contradictory.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2014, 04:17:46 AM »
Stick this in your profile-

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2014, 04:41:48 AM »
You are not 21 yet.
So how old where you "years ago" when you were passing for 23?
You also say, "I wasnt anywhere near 21", according to recent posts you are still not 21.

And yes I do have an unhealthy obsession with your age as its consistantly contradictory.

Pan-dimensional beings don't age like humans. HTH.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2014, 04:42:57 AM »
Stick this in your profile-

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

x2

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2014, 05:42:22 AM »
You are not 21 yet. when did I say I wasn't 21 yet?
So how old where you "years ago" when you were passing for 23? 18.
again...when did I ever say this? please find the post..

l