Author Topic: I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!  (Read 1703 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
any guesses on who said this?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Barron Trump?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

John Kelly?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Rex Tillerson?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rex Tillerson?

nope

not John Tillerson or Rex Kelly either

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It was the POTUS , Donald Trump.

His voters knew his temperament before they voted for him.
Maybe he was having a bad day?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
He's just trying to play everyone.  Notice he's careful to mention the "few exceptions" in hopes that each individual will think "I hope it's me in those exceptions!!"

Very immature way to handle business, and he shouldn't do that.  What he should do with his public voice, instead, is to carefully explain each stand as he goes.  Most important thing ever in this situation, yet he doesn't do it.  Why?

Something like the famous "tapping" twit he once made, for instance, could've (should've, AND would have) been solid gold if he'd just used a little caution with wtf he decided to announce.  Mentioning the word "wires" as he did was just so thoughtless, so unnecessary, it's almost unbelievable he'd allow that opening against himself.  Because Lord knows, they took it, ran, and dragged it through the mud -- all because he allowed it to ride on a completely unneeded distinction.

Stuff like that really makes me wonder about him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let's not forget that Trump was so unprepared for this job he thought it was going to be easier than his last job which consisted of filming a fake "reality" show in his apartment and putting his name on bunch of shitty products

More importantly - he thought he could fake his way through this job with bullshit.
Bullshit works fine in the job interview stage (i.e. the campaign) but when you show up to work that's where the rubber meets the road and you have to bring the skills, the work ethic, the knowledge (or willingness to learn or be advised), the temperament and Trump has NONE of these things and it's become apparent to everyone in the country except the most ardent Trumptards

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

who's ops?

your boyfriend

guessing you're the bottom

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
who's ops?

you might wanna check the back of your AARP card
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
you might wanna check the back of your AARP card

don't have one

check yours and let me know what is say

or maybe check it after OPs lets you off the floor

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
don't have one

check yours and let me know what is say

or maybe check it after OPs lets you off the floor

seriously, it is impressive that you know how to work a computer at your age! you're one of those hip, cool grandparents! unfortunately, your grandchildren are probably just cats.  :'(
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He's just trying to play everyone.  Notice he's careful to mention the "few exceptions" in hopes that each individual will think "I hope it's me in those exceptions!!"

Very immature way to handle business, and he shouldn't do that.  What he should do with his public voice, instead, is to carefully explain each stand as he goes.  Most important thing ever in this situation, yet he doesn't do it.  Why?

Something like the famous "tapping" twit he once made, for instance, could've (should've, AND would have) been solid gold if he'd just used a little caution with wtf he decided to announce.  Mentioning the word "wires" as he did was just so thoughtless, so unnecessary, it's almost unbelievable he'd allow that opening against himself.  Because Lord knows, they took it, ran, and dragged it through the mud -- all because he allowed it to ride on a completely unneeded distinction.

Stuff like that really makes me wonder about him.

Perhaps, he was stressed and having a bad day, like every other President.
Of course, the left wants to over react and read disaster into every show of emotion

But, the Trump supporters have to act like it's some grand , master plan for MAGA.

Why?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Perhaps, he was stressed and having a bad day, like every other President.
Of course, the left wants to over react and read disaster into every show of emotion

But, the Trump supporters have to act like it's some grand , master plan for MAGA.

Why?

Human nature, imo.  We want to look forward to good stuff.  Same way certain individuals refused to give up the completely false image of Obama, even faced with the reality he was more like W than W was.

People want to believe in something, and they're desperate at this point.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Yeah, I can't fault anyone for that.  Especially when you consider we have a lot more in common with one another than we do with any asshole president.  These guys are actually related, all of them it seems, and they're connected by blood to the queen.

Shit's crazy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
seriously, it is impressive that you know how to work a computer at your age! you're one of those hip, cool grandparents! unfortunately, your grandchildren are probably just cats.  :'(

thanks man
I appreciate the compliment
no grandchildren  or cats

you must be thinking about your life (btw - I have nothing against grand kids or cats if that's is your thing)