Author Topic: Is roid rage a myth?  (Read 7706 times)

AmonRa

Is roid rage a myth?
« on: June 04, 2014, 11:08:01 PM »
Is roid rage a myth?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Is roid rage a myth?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »
Makes an asshole a bigger asshole. Does little for a nice guy.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
No.
Mr. AZ 2003

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 11:33:50 PM »
They make you more of what you are. Short fuse? It will be shorter. Beat your gf? Expect a restraining order. Loud mouth asshole when you drink? You'll be a bigger dick. By the same point if your usually in a good mood you'll be in a better mood cause your getting results. Like to train? You'll like it more. Ect ect ect

If your not mentally stable or on anti depressants don't even think about it. You have issues and steriods won't help them.

And you should be training at least 5 days a week for YEARS before even thinking about it

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 11:35:05 PM »
not really

testosteron has been proven to increase aggression

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 11:43:53 PM »
Wait til you start meeting guys who have been high-dosing for the last thirty years.

Makes "roid-rage" seem inconsequential.

Fuckin' Looney Toonz after a while. Paranoid, Aggressive, Bipolar, Paranoid, Schizo, No attention span, Paranoid... did I say Paranoid???

At first you don't want to believe it but then you see this pattern behavior.... I can't stand being around long-time juice heads. Don't worry about Roid-rage... worry about becoming a complete moron.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 11:47:29 PM »
Wait til you start meeting guys who have been high-dosing for the last thirty years.

Makes "roid-rage" seem inconsequential.

Fuckin' Looney Toonz after a while. Paranoid, Aggressive, Bipolar, Paranoid, Schizo, No attention span, Paranoid... did I say Paranoid???

At first you don't want to believe it but then you see this pattern behavior.... I can't stand being around long-time juice heads. Don't worry about Roid-rage... worry about becoming a complete moron.

I think deca has been connected with decreased intelligence. I cant remember where I read that though, atm.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 12:58:59 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 01:03:37 AM »
Is roid rage a myth?

Leopold already ask this question, remember  ;D

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 01:35:51 AM »
Effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on mood and aggression in normal men: a randomized controlled trial.

BACKGROUND:Field studies of illicit anabolic-androgenic steroid users suggest that some develop manic or aggressive reactions to these drugs-a potential public health problem. However, controlled laboratory evaluations of these effects remain limited.

METHODS:In a randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial, we administered testosterone cypionate for 6 weeks in doses rising to 600 mg/wk and placebo for 6 weeks, separated by 6 weeks of no treatment, to 56 men aged 20 to 50 years. Psychiatric outcome measures included the Young Mania Rating Scale (YMRS), the Point Subtraction Aggression Paradigm (a computerized provocation test of aggression), the Aggression Questionnaire of Buss and Perry, the Symptom Checklist-90-R, daily diaries of manic and depressive symptoms, and similar weekly diaries completed by a "significant other" who knew the participant well.

RESULTS:Testosterone treatment significantly increased manic scores on the YMRS (P = .002), manic scores on daily diaries (P = .003), visual analog ratings of liking the drug effect (P = .008), and aggressive responses on the Point Subtraction Aggression Paradigm (P = .03). Drug response was highly variable: of 50 participants who received 600 mg/wk of testosterone cypionate, 42 (84%) exhibited minimal psychiatric effects (maximum YMRS score, <10), 6 (12%) became mildly hypomanic (YMRS score, 10-19), and 2 (4%) became markedly hypomanic (YMRS score, > or =20). The 8 "responders" and 42 "nonresponders" did not differ significantly on baseline demographic, psychological, laboratory, or physiological measures.

CONCLUSIONS:Testosterone administration, 600 mg/wk increased ratings of manic symptoms in normal men. This effect, however, was not uniform across individuals; most showed little psychological change, whereas a few developed prominent effects. The mechanism of these variable reactions remains unclear.

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:48:18 AM »
Yes it is a myth.  It doesn't change how we think unless you are someone without testosterone.  Children who have been administered it due to low testosterone report a flood of sexual images and things like this.  Well that's what guys with normal testosterone have to deal with.  Guys who think they are already dominant aren't effected by steroids mentally.  Guys who felt like the world's bitch and now all of a sudden have heightened strength think it is their turn to be dominant so act like that.  Their brain physiology didn't change, just their perceived order in life. 
Come get me.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:59:53 AM »
roidrage proof

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 03:09:34 AM »
I can't believe that nobody has posted the vid of Joon raging into his camera.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »
It's not a myth.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 08:15:08 AM »
I can't believe that nobody has posted the vid of Joon raging into his camera.

I cant be bothered u've seen it hundred times already.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 08:15:41 AM »
Definitely not a myth.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
T

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 08:19:30 AM »
I had roid rage once and drove my lexus around the subdivision I live in with the music blaring for like 2 hours and I remember none of it. Pretty sure I almost hit a lady walking her dog (narrowly avoiding DUI manslaughter). Maybe I did hit her? It's kind of like American Psycho, I really dont know what I did. Of course, there were other contributing factors. I took 1.5g of phenibut, skipped lunch, then sweat all the fluid out of my body on a 90F day and replaced it with crown & cokes on the golf course for about 7 hours straight. Yes, there was a beverage cart and I tip well when drunk.

Let this be a lesson kids, dont play golf on juice. It looks silly anyway. Roids kill. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »
We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 08:32:32 AM »
We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

That's definitely the old Trenbologna R-R-R-Raaage.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 09:03:43 AM »
Take 75-100 mg of Tren Ace per day and tell me roid rage is a myth.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »

Ya, because that is way too much tren for your average Getbigger. 700mg a week? Fuck.

dustin

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 09:34:31 AM »
I'm a nice guy and feel the fuse getting shorter, but I never go full Benoit on anyone and blame it on the steroids. If I snap then it's because I've chosen to, not because the steroids magically make me lose control.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 09:48:55 AM »
Yes it is a myth.  It doesn't change how we think unless you are someone without testosterone.  Children who have been administered it due to low testosterone report a flood of sexual images and things like this.  Well that's what guys with normal testosterone have to deal with.  Guys who think they are already dominant aren't effected by steroids mentally.  Guys who felt like the world's bitch and now all of a sudden have heightened strength think it is their turn to be dominant so act like that.  Their brain physiology didn't change, just their perceived order in life. 

and tren?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 09:49:52 AM »
yep, even at 100 eod i have to be extra careful to avoid situations where conflict can happen. no rugby, no bars with the gf were some ass can try to feel up on her ect ect