Author Topic: I have concluded...  (Read 7511 times)

Simple Simon

I have concluded...
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:11:05 AM »
...that juniors existence on this forum is now only validated by me responding to him.
Its me that gives him life.

I have now decided to eradicate junior from this forum, henceforth I will not respond to him ever again.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: I have concluded...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 09:12:26 AM »
This thread just gave him about 6 more months of forum life here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 09:13:25 AM »
...that juniors existence on this forum is now only validated by me responding to him.

I have now decided to eradicate junior from this forum, henceforth I will not respond to him ever again.

good call bro.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 09:13:37 AM »
He swoops in and shits on any thread. It's impossible to ignore, like the endless sea of shits that the dogs leave in my backyard.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 09:14:27 AM »
I spoke to him yesterday, Joon is almost normal by fone, on the forum after an injection of testosterone he goes a bit nutty.

Therefore I will only communicate with Joon via mobile phone moving forward.
S

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
where are his girls he wanted to bring in? ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 09:19:57 AM »

And it took you how long to realize this ???

...don't feed the trolls!

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 09:23:24 AM »
In order to conclude what simon concluded I must conclude that I cant see the conclusion.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
He swoops in and shits on any thread. It's impossible to ignore, like the endless sea of shits that the dogs leave in my backyard.

Look I was trying to break a record yesterday, Ron as usual deleted my one and only thread of the day I made about it. ::)

I made 103 posts within 24 hours yesterday and they were quality long ones with lots of "Mwah's" and "xoxo" on the ends not just one liners like Simon does. (check my post history and u do the count)

Also I was trying to see how many people I could get to block me on pm like Simon blocked me and starting sending multi colored "Gaylord" "You love cock" messages repeated within 2400 character limit at 15 messages a night via pm, but I stopped that shit cos Ron told me to quit it and worst of all not one person blocked me. I failed at that too.  :-\

I put a lot of hard work and effort in yesterday trying to match Simon's 33 post average a day not to mention there is only one of me and 3 of him.

I can't have the body he does, even though though he is like 50 and on 250mg test I am like 35 and double the dose.

So how the fuck else am I supposed to compete? ??? ??? ???

Shizzo, Foozle, Bigmc, Booty all back stabbed me. I broke up with Bikinuslut and my x fiance is a bitch and my life sucks.

AJ even pulled a machine gun on me on here.

So i decide to do bunch of videos went nuts and started banging hookers and quit training and ate junk food to console myself about the situation.

What is a man to do?

You tell me. :'(

I am human I have emotions and feelings not some trolling robot.

The only person I currently like and take seriously and will listen to is "teh boob" cos she is lovely

I am going to smoke a cigarette

I thought we were tight Getbig.

This is why I am a fuck up cos of people like you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 09:43:18 AM »
junior is a cool guy regardless

people should make the difference between real life and internet personas

real mental issues are with people like uk jeff who was so humiliated in the past he left then came back with a vengeance

THAT is nutty .. when your life revolves around this

imagine this dufus spending all day relentlessly trying to get to people haha

Uncle Junior

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 09:50:33 AM »

Ode to Chinese Danny and Delboy (RIP) Ye Olde Swiss Cottage Pool Hall 1996 where it all began.

I write this without purple font so you know it's the truth, from the heart and out of respect for you.

What you don't realize is how much I always loved you Jeff (no homo).

I would never hurt you, EVER. You are too special for me.

I know you are a shy timid man in real life.

If you quit trolling me I will never forgive, it will be like losing a leg for me literally.

Some of my greatest foe's in poker (and there were a few top boys over the years) were the very driving force that made me live, breath and sleep poker and where my obession stemmed from I loved them more than my family because they were an extension of myself.

They were the truth like you are the truth that holds a mirror to my face and makes me look

You see its not about winning or losing, its about taking part in something special with someone that is on your wavelength mentally and can appreciate your work when it goes over everyone elses head.

Don't quit me like I can't ever quit the game.

Uncle Junior Approved.
Shepard of Sinai, Protector of Weak and Vulnerable.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 10:00:05 AM »
Junior vs Simon has given me some great laughs. Respect to both lads.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:01 AM »
junior is a cool guy regardless

people should make the difference between real life and internet personas

real mental issues are with people like uk jeff who was so humiliated in the past he left then came back with a vengeance

THAT is nutty .. when your life revolves around this

imagine this dufus spending all day relentlessly trying to get to people haha

Truth is you are way less interesting in real life as you make yourself out to be on here.
You live in a third world hovel dealing out third rate info to third rate people.

Sebastian
Can read peoples minds at a glance.
Is never more than 6 weeks away from winning a National bodybuilding title.
He has champion bodybuilders hanging on his every word.
He could destroy Serena Williams without her winning a single point.
Simeon Panda would crumble in his presence if forced to raise his arms into a double biceps.
Sev helps multiple people to lose weight by telling them to eat less.

I bow to your magnificence.   ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »

* thonged hulk.jpg (39.16 KB, 604x453 - viewed 117 times.)

haha, that tickles me.. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 12:01:07 PM »
Truth is you are way less interesting in real life as you make yourself out to be on here.
You live in a third world hovel dealing out third rate info to third rate people.

Sebastian
Simeon Panda would crumble in his presence if forced to raise his arms into a double biceps.

So the plan is to double up on CN  posts  ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 12:03:15 PM »
So the plan is to double up on CN  posts  ?

Bravo, very good sir.    ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »

Look I was trying to break a record yesterday, Ron as usual deleted my one and only thread of the day I made about it. ::)

I made 103 posts within 24 hours yesterday and they were quality long ones with lots of "Mwah's" and "xoxo" on the ends not just one liners like Simon does. (check my post history and u do the count)

Also I was trying to see how many people I could get to block me on pm like Simon blocked me and starting sending multi colored "Gaylord" "You love cock" messages repeated within 2400 character limit at 15 messages a night via pm, but I stopped that shit cos Ron told me to quit it and worst of all not one person blocked me. I failed at that too.  :-\

I put a lot of hard work and effort in yesterday trying to match Simon's 33 post average a day not to mention there is only one of me and 3 of him.

I can't have the body he does, even though though he is like 50 and on 250mg test I am like 35 and double the dose.

So how the fuck else am I supposed to compete? ??? ??? ???

Shizzo, Foozle, Bigmc, Booty all back stabbed me. I broke up with Bikinuslut and my x fiance is a bitch and my life sucks.

AJ even pulled a machine gun on me on here.

So i decide to do bunch of videos went nuts and started banging hookers and quit training and ate junk food to console myself about the situation.

What is a man to do?

You tell me. :'(

I am human I have emotions and feelings not some trolling robot.

The only person I currently like and take seriously and will listen to is "teh boob" cos she is lovely

I am going to smoke a cigarette

I thought we were tight Getbig.

This is why I am a fuck up cos of people like you.

I think you would be happier about yourself if you went out and made some friends IRL instead of trolling these boards and banging prostitutes left and right. Go do some volunteer work, help kids with their homework or something like that. I guarantee you will feel more satisfied and happy than from creating a 20-page thread on Getbig or making a prostitute suck your penor while giving shout outs to getbiggers left and right.

I am not advocating a lifestyle totally void of hedonistic pleasures, but at the moment I think your life is a slippery slope that just makes you increasingly unhappy as each days goes by.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 12:11:30 PM »
I think you would be happier about yourself if you went out and made some friends IRL instead of trolling these boards and banging prostitutes left and right. Go do some volunteer work, help kids with their homework or something like that. I guarantee you will feel more satisfied and happy than from creating a 20-page thread on Getbig or making a prostitute suck your penor while giving shout outs to getbiggers left and right.

I am not advocating a lifestyle totally void of hedonistic pleasures, but at the moment I think your life is a slippery slope that just makes you increasingly unhappy as each days goes by.

Joon is a flawed character working some personal issues out within himself...he has his own demons to face. Not ready to make friends or meaningful contacts to hang out with. I initually extended him that offer and was willing to treat him to a cigar and some vintage whiskey in Mayfair...hell even hit a club, but he wasn't interested. That offer is no longer on the table as I have my own doubts about the real Joon and what this is all about....id rather focus on other people who would benefit more from my time like Galeniko.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 12:12:44 PM »
Joon is a flawed character working some personal issues out within himself...he has his own demons to face. Not ready to make friends or meaningful contacts to hang out with. I initually extended him that offer and was willing to treat him to a cigar and some vintage whiskey in Mayfair...hell even hit a club, but he wasn't interested. That offer is no longer on the table as I have my own doubts about the real Joon and what this is all about....id rather focus on other people who would benefit more from my time like Galeniko.
Great post, sums up the situation perfectly.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 12:15:48 PM »

Sebastian

hahaha .. you know what they say: a pic is worth a thousand words.. look at yourself homie  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »
hahaha .. you know what they say: a pic is worth a thousand words.. look at yourself homie  ;D

Yep, it sure does.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »
Bravo, very good sir.    ;D

If you troll CN then I troll CN, simple as that. I will follow you around each post agreeing with everything you say.

Now stop this bollox once and for all and let's resume our game. I am much more worthy candidate than CN.

Don't be so fucking retarded as to ever stop responding to me or to stop trolling me.

It means you lost and your are a champion, now man the fuck up for fucks sake and carry on and up the Arimidex.

Ok I will start the first dig to get you going.

I have known your identity for a while now mate, your last name begins with P and the the 5th letter of your surname is a G, your burely old geordie you.

Mwah
x0x0

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 12:26:37 PM »

good post.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
This is where Simple Simon goes quiet.  :-*

He is currently debating if he should pick up the phone and call me or not. :-\

Wondering how the fuck I got his info.  ;D ;D

Don't worry sport, your secret is safe with me if you keep trolling me. ;)

Mwah
x0x0

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »
where are your girls junior  ??? ???