Author Topic: Girls Can't Accept a Man's Decisions to Stay Single  (Read 16530 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Girls Can't Accept a Man's Decisions to Stay Single
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »
No one likes to be rejected or feel inadequate..but if your not leading these women on with promises of a  future that's their problem.

I know at this time in my life the last thing I want is attachment. And I'm happy.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2014, 07:04:05 PM »
They certainly feel more entitled and delusional.  We had one child and although I traveled a lot, I was a fully engaged father which made her "job" even easier. 

I have a cousin, met a woman, fell in love because she had the requisite looks. She had a couple of degrees, good job, etc.. Inside of a year she was giving him ultimatums to marry her. I pleaded with him not to, he ignored me and 10 months later the baby was born. 1-1.5 years later they were in divorce court and he had to cut her a check for 7 figures PLUS child support. Mind you, he had the money 10+ years before he met her.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2014, 07:19:24 PM »
I have a cousin, met a woman, fell in love because she had the requisite looks. She had a couple of degrees, good job, etc.. Inside of a year she was giving him ultimatums to marry her. I pleaded with him not to, he ignored me and 10 months later the baby was born. 1-1.5 years later they were in divorce court and he had to cut her a check for 7 figures PLUS child support. Mind you, he had the money 10+ years before he met her.

I can't account for each state but typically you can keep anything that you brought to the marriage i.e. savings property.  Anything saved, purchased duiring the marriage is what's usually divided.  Poor guy!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2014, 07:23:10 PM »
I can't account for each state but typically you can keep anything that you brought to the marriage i.e. savings property.  Anything saved, pruchased duiring the marriage is what's usually divided.  Poor guy!

Pre-nup.  No woman should have an issue signing one if she is marrying for love only.  Even better...marry a poor man.  A poor man knows the woman really loves him then.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
Even better...marry a poor man.  A poor man knows the woman really loves him then.

That's what my wife did.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
That's what my wife did.
Both lucky.   :)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Another great MGTOW clip:

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2014, 08:29:24 PM »
That's what my wife did.

Mine too, however, I was young and by the time we separated I had reached a whole different level of wealth.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2014, 11:44:00 PM »
getting married, spending 40 years of your life with 1 person? while there are 7 billion people out there? are u insane????

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2014, 12:16:11 AM »
getting married, spending 40 years of your life with 1 person? while there are 7 billion people out there? are u insane????
If you are totally in love, of course!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2014, 12:28:45 AM »
If you are totally in love, of course!

it's proven that only immature people ''fall in love'' and no way in hell someone is going to tell me that 2 people are destined to be with each other, the grass is supposed to be greener on the other side of the fence otherwise our species would have slim chances of survival

marriage, 2 people staying together for life - it's all artificial and planted into our brain like a virus since day 1

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:25 AM »

it's proven that only immature people ''fall in love'' and no way in hell someone is going to tell me that 2 people are destined to be with each other, the grass is supposed to be greener on the other side of the fence otherwise our species would have slim chances of survival

marriage, 2 people staying together for life - it's all artificial and planted into our brain like a virus since day 1

I like your logic and I agree  but it's always nice to know that you have  lots of keys to lots of doors, even if you rarely open any of them.  what guy doesn't love being seen in public  in the presence of a hot chick?  Its attention, its the reason we all lift weight in the first place.
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2014, 01:19:00 AM »
I like your logic and I agree  but it's always nice to know that you have  lots of keys to lots of doors, even if you rarely open any of them.  what guy doesn't love being seen in public  in the presence of a hot chick?  Its attention, its the reason we all lift weight in the first place.

very good post flint.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2014, 01:24:30 AM »

u don't have to be married or in a relationship for that ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2014, 01:25:42 AM »

???
Ok, are you saying that the grass is supposed to be greener on the other side, or are you saying that it isn't? You have a run on sentence and didn't specify.
The grass for the most part is never greener on the other side. We all think that, and we usually find out that we are wrong. Many times it is is just as "green" or far worse.

Maybe your perception is skewed due to the influence of the Baby Boomer generation, which had an explosion of divorces? Or this trend of everybody has to be happy all of the time, so when a person in a marriage is "unhappy" or "bored", they want a divorce (so that they can be happy or "have fun")? It seems that many people today are stuck in a perpetual adolescent stage, and when forced to "grow up" or face challenges (like putting aside their selfish desires) they cannot handle it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2014, 01:29:22 AM »
The grass isnt greener on the other side of the fence, its just the way the sun hits it.
Climb over and stand on it and its the same colour.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2014, 01:38:28 AM »
The grass isnt greener on the other side of the fence, its just the way the sun hits it.
Climb over and stand on it and its the same colour.

Well said, its all relative, Mrs Right doesn't exist.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2014, 04:25:45 AM »
Well said, its all relative, Mrs Right doesn't exist.

I think it does. Well at least - more right that some others. Many people get into marriage with wrong people, that's a fact.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2014, 04:32:03 AM »
Maybe your perception is skewed due to the influence of the Baby Boomer generation, which had an explosion of divorces? Or this trend of everybody has to be happy all of the time, so when a person in a marriage is "unhappy" or "bored", they want a divorce (so that they can be happy or "have fun")? It seems that many people today are stuck in a perpetual adolescent stage, and when forced to "grow up" or face challenges (like putting aside their selfish desires) they cannot handle it.

I think people just became more cynical in addition to finding out that life can be led in various different ways and the result is still the same (death). So plent just doesn't give a shit (as religion doesn't shape their perceptions anymore). What's left? Having fun for as long as possible.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2014, 05:05:21 AM »
I think people just became more cynical in addition to finding out that life can be led in various different ways and the result is still the same (death). So plent just doesn't give a shit (as religion doesn't shape their perceptions anymore). What's left? Having fun for as long as possible.
Therein lies the problem. Doing the "have fun for as long as possible" has consequences. Good and bad. You can not do what you want and not have repercussions. One cannot be stuck in "grasshopper" mode, nor can one always be the ant. The answer lies in between. And people need to realize that balance is the key, and has always been.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2014, 05:14:06 AM »
Therein lies the problem. Doing the "have fun for as long as possible" has consequences. Good and bad. You can not do what you want and not have repercussions. One cannot be stuck in "grasshopper" mode, nor can one always be the ant. The answer lies in between. And people need to realize that balance is the key, and has always been.

That's if you take life "very seriously". If you look at it as a temporary fun/suffer - it doesn't matter at all... Nothing matters to be honest. (that's how many people think these days)
 Is it a threat for a specie to go extinct? I doubt it (way too much technological advancement, which probably encourages that line of throught even further), but even if so - it doesn't matter... It may seem like it matters when you get caught up in that small world each of us have, but in a bigger picture - we are exactly that - blindly reproducing ants, thinking that it's of a huge importance. Pretty ridiculous.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2014, 05:15:19 AM »
Pre-nup.  No woman should have an issue signing one if she is marrying for love only.  Even better...marry a poor man.  A poor man knows the woman really loves him then.
Not possible in Australia.
The lawyer will say it will hold up but the family court throws it out. 100%

Purge_WTF

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2014, 06:25:22 AM »
And if you need another reason:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2014, 06:35:45 AM »
wait til yall turn 30... a small part of you gets weepy and wants kids.

wait til SHE gets NEAR 30 and all her friends have that fairy tale wedding to perfect dude and start making babies.

statistically, most of yall will be sucked in.  be warned :)