Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 126555 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: ESFitness thread- TARGET UPDATE: Vince Basile....
« Reply #1200 on: June 18, 2014, 10:25:26 PM »
does this mean we can not take photos high fiving each other when I compete in your state?  Because I was hoping to start the rumor that we are best bros.
 of course now that I know Vince is capable of creepy photoshops, I guess I can spread that rumor anyway.

You sound like a fun gal. Good for you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1201 on: June 18, 2014, 10:31:17 PM »
who the fuck wants a photo with a perfect stranger...I see good looking people every single day I don't stop them for a picture

Well, most of us end up marrying or dating people who were complete strangers.

Isn't it amazing that some anonymous people can moralize and chastise others. Who are they to have any moral authority?

I see some rather sad, lonely individuals who are hostile and angry. They attack others because that makes them feel

less unimportant than they really are. What a life they must have.

Silvio wouldn't pose for a photo with me and said he poses only with women. So the gal obliged and here is the photo. All in fun as you can see.

She didn't mind being in photos and enjoyed the event more because of the attention she was getting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:16 PM »

Isn't it amazing that some anonymous people can moralize and chastise others. Who are they to have any moral authority?

I see some rather sad, lonely individuals who are hostile and angry. They attack others because that makes them feel

Well you are right about this. Although my wife and I moved in the same circles growing up, we never met. When we finally and fatefully connected, we were strangers with some shared history and a lot of differences. Opposites attract they say. We were near opposites with an affinity for each other. They said it would never work. My family and hers bet against success. 50 years later we are proving them wrong. Of course most of those naysayers have passed, but we still envision ourselves thumbing our nosed at them.

I try not to moralize or chastise others. I am hardly in a position to do that, not being anything near perfection myself. I do love an intellectual exchange with some folks though, even when they are smarter than me.

I think you intended to write that for some people attacking other makes them feel superior even when they aren't. I've known some people like this. They are a real downer. My mom was one of these people. She used to randomly announce that she was the boss and the we (my dad and I) were nothing. One time I reminded her that she was proclaiming to be the boss over nothing. She slapped me.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1203 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:54 PM »
that was a good ps job.

ps didnt bigmc start a farewell thread at one of those letterforums  ???

Thanks for the compliment. And, yes, bigmc started a thread on the Y board about leaving. Naturally, that was deleted. He should be in Time out if the rules are followed.

He posted there that he received heaps of messages so he returned. Gosh, what a swell guy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1204 on: June 18, 2014, 11:04:28 PM »
Well you are right about this. Although my wife and I moved in the same circles growing up, we never met. When we finally and fatefully connected, we were strangers with some shared history and a lot of differences. Opposites attract they say. We were near opposites with an affinity for each other. They said it would never work. My family and hers bet against success. 50 years later we are proving them wrong. Of course most of those naysayers have passed, but we still envision ourselves thumbing our nosed at them.

I try not to moralize or chastise others. I am hardly in a position to do that, not being anything near perfection myself. I do love an intellectual exchange with some folks though, even when they are smarter than me.

I think you intended to write that for some people attacking other makes them feel superior even when they aren't. I've known some people like this. They are a real downer. My mom was one of these people. She used to randomly announce that she was the boss and the we (my dad and I) were nothing. One time I reminded her that she was proclaiming to be the boss over nothing. She slapped me.

You were not the target of that post. On a forum where really awful things are said by many to and about others it surprises me that they still knock others for not doing the right thing. If you studied

sociology you would know that doing the right thing is a characteristic of the lower or working classes. The middle classes care more about being seen to be doing the right thing. The upper classes

do whatever they like! If that is true it means most people here are working or lower class. Nothing wrong with that but you do have the continual pokes at people if they are believed to have done the wrong thing.

Bigmc is typical of Getbig. I think he works as a cleaner and lives in an ordinary flat. Typical working class. There he is accusing others of wrong doing and boy does he persist in targeting people. Makes me

wonder what is behind his aggressive behaviour. Of couse, his mates have a similar background so share his beliefs and attitudes. That reinforces him and empowers him on his crusade to expose and attack

undesirable people. Only a policeman or a very foolish person would behave like that. An educated person would be aware of consequences for defaming others. Bigmc knows this and that is why he has

to remain anonymous. What a total coward he is. He doesn't know me but defames me. What saddens me is that the moderators, who also do not know me, allow this to continue. Oh, they will post that

all we have to do is send them the offensive posts and they will delete them. That is pathetic. A good moderator should delete offensive posts when he reads them. Since they are not deleted we have to

accept that Ron and the moderators agree with the defamation. Nothing will change around here so we will get more of the same. Guys like bigmc know this and continue because

they know nothing will happen to them. Of course he has to keep his real identity unknown for fear of consequences such as costly litigation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: June 18, 2014, 11:09:03 PM »
You were not the target of that post. On a forum where really awful things are said by many to and about others it surprises me that they still knock others for not doing the right thing. If you studied

sociology you would know that doing the right thing is a characteristic of the lower or working classes. The middle classes care more about being seen to be doing the right thing. The upper classes

do whatever they like! If that is true it means most people here are working or lower class. Nothing wrong with that but you do have the continual pokes at people if they are believed to have done the wrong thing.

Bigmc is typical of Getbig. I think he works as a cleaner and lives in an ordinary flat. Typical working class. There he is accusing others of wrong doing and boy does he persist in targeting people. Makes me

wonder what is behind his aggressive behaviour. Of couse, his mates have a similar background so share his beliefs and attitudes. That reinforces him and empowers him on his crusade to expose and attack

undesirable people. Only a policeman or a very foolish person would behave like that. An educated person would be aware of consequences for defaming others. Bigmc knows this and that is why he has

to remain anonymous. What a total coward he is. He doesn't know me but defames me. What saddens me is that the moderators, who also do not know me, allow this to continue. Oh, they will post that

all we have to do is send them the offensive posts and they will delete them. That is pathetic. A good moderator should delete offensive posts when he reads them. Since they are not deleted we have to

accept that Ron and the moderators agree with the defamation. Nothing will change around here so we will get more of the same. Guys like bigmc know this and continue because

they know nothing will happen to them. Of course he has to keep his real identity unknown for fear of consequences such as costly litigation.

Yet here you are.

Still whining. Still bitter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: June 18, 2014, 11:25:33 PM »

Vince,

We should be comrades. We are both a couple of old dudes on a forum dominated by juveniles, or at least those stuck in a juvenile state of mind. I have never taken anything you posted personally. What I enjoy is having an intellectual interchange with someone who is pretty much my equal, like you. This doesn't mean I will always agree with what you post, nor should you agree with what I do. I called you on you choice to regurgitate the same clichés because I believe doing so diminishes the value of what you have to offer others. But then, I too probably come off seeming like some tired old fart some of the time.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1207 on: June 18, 2014, 11:36:27 PM »
Yet here you are.

Still whining. Still bitter.

While this is a rather open forum it is also therefore not easy to be booted off it. The last stand for frank, honest people.

What you can whining I call being philosophical or analytical. There isn't much bitterness on my part. The knocks in this

thread fell off me like rain from an umbrella. I hope this helps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: June 18, 2014, 11:40:46 PM »
Thanks for the compliment. And, yes, bigmc started a thread on the Y board about leaving. Naturally, that was deleted. He should be in Time out if the rules are followed.

He posted there that he received heaps of messages so he returned. Gosh, what a swell guy.

i run this place old man

the rules dont apply to me  8)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: June 18, 2014, 11:42:41 PM »
i run this place old man

Keep thinking that.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #1210 on: June 18, 2014, 11:48:43 PM »
Vince,

We should be comrades. We are both a couple of old dudes on a forum dominated by juveniles, or at least those stuck in a juvenile state of mind. I have never taken anything you posted personally. What I enjoy is having an intellectual interchange with someone who is pretty much my equal, like you. This doesn't mean I will always agree with what you post, nor should you agree with what I do. I called you on you choice to regurgitate the same clichés because I believe doing so diminishes the value of what you have to offer others. But then, I too probably come off seeming like some tired old fart some of the time.
GET A ROOM, YOU GUYS!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1211 on: June 18, 2014, 11:49:23 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1212 on: June 19, 2014, 12:37:44 AM »
i run this place old man

You couldn't run a chook raffle in a pub!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: June 19, 2014, 01:05:41 AM »
S

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1214 on: June 19, 2014, 01:25:20 AM »
Skorp1o, I saw the perve remark. Didn't you and your mates go out looking for women not so long ago. If Gal got lucky things happen quickly. If women fancy you they don't mind some contact.

These were all posed photos and everyone knew that and how to stand, etc. If was fun. Who doesn't like having a photo with a gal looking like that?  She put her arm around all the guys she posed with.

Great gal. Everyone liked her and why not.The gal in the photo knew how to model herself and she participated willingly and enjoyed the show. I talked to her for over an hour and took plenty of photos of her before getting one

of the two of us. She was friendly to other guys and not just me. Of course I helped by telling them to get closer, etc.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1215 on: June 19, 2014, 01:31:12 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1217 on: June 19, 2014, 01:46:10 AM »
I am not happy about Ironage because I contributed a lot there over the years. I didn't break any of their rules. Several of the top posters were given the boot on the same day.

That sucks but I haven't registered there since so it is their loss. I started the thread about Lydia who used to be married to Zabo. That was a great thread with hundreds of

original photos from Lydia. I don't think my true stories about Arnold, Frank and Arthur went over that well. Plus, I was critical of Shawn Perine who hasn't done anything about

the current situation in bodybuilding re drugs. Editors of magazines have to tow the line like everyone else. What a hypocritical pastime bodybuilding is.

yes you did put up some good stuff on Iron Age and i agree 100% about the goings on there. you are as i´ve wrote before a guy who has been around the Block. If you want the recognition you feel you deserve then you Need to ask yourself why you don´t get it on here or on other Forums. This is not me having a go at you because i have never crossed swords with you on here nor do i care. I think if you left out stories like a recent one about a well known Mr O winner and a Young Girl it would be better. I  have no doubt that you tell the truth on some Topics like you did on Iron Age Forums. However where did it get you and what was your Goals? Some things you just Keep to yourself and private... Telling tales on People who probably trusted you is not good in my opinion. My advice... Start a new thread on the History section here like you did on Iron Age and Show that you are a good man with a wealth of knowledge to share. maybe then you will be looked at in a different light. Just my Humble opinion...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: June 19, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
Skorp1o, I saw the perve remark. Didn't you and your mates go out looking for women not so long ago. If Gal got lucky things happen quickly. If women fancy you they don't mind some contact.

These were all posed photos and everyone knew that and how to stand, etc. If was fun. Who doesn't like having a photo with a gal looking like that?  She put her arm around all the guys she posed with.

Great gal. Everyone liked her and why not.The gal in the photo knew how to model herself and she participated willingly and enjoyed the show. I talked to her for over an hour and took plenty of photos of her before getting one

of the two of us. She was friendly to other guys and not just me. Of course I helped by telling them to get closer, etc.

Nothing pervy about studs pulling pussy  8)
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1219 on: June 19, 2014, 01:56:20 AM »

less unimportant than they really are. What a life they must have

Silvio wouldn't pose for a photo with me and said he poses only with women. So the gal obliged and here is the photo. All in fun as you can see.

She didn't mind being in photos and enjoyed the event more because of the attention she was getting.

Settle down, Moses.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: June 19, 2014, 01:59:08 AM »

Silvio beats women up and his career in bodybuilding is most likely over since he is in prison.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: June 19, 2014, 02:05:14 AM »
Moral lessons by Vince and Karen. Makes as much sense as Van Damme and Jerry Lewis in a Ingmar Bergman movie.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1222 on: June 19, 2014, 02:12:58 AM »
Nothing pervy about studs pulling pussy  8)

I agree. I take it a guy stops being a stud when over 40 50?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: June 19, 2014, 02:35:27 AM »
Moral lessons by Vince and Karen. Makes as much sense as Van Damme and Jerry Lewis in a Ingmar Bergman movie.
Silvio is a piece of shit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: June 19, 2014, 03:07:04 AM »
Silvio beats women up and his career in bodybuilding is most likely over since he is in prison.

He also had a lot of liver issues lately. He looked like a yellow hebrew later in his career.