Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 126573 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2014, 03:04:33 PM »
I like you man (no homo, no really). You're very entertaining and singlehandedly created an internet meme.

I respect that level of talent.

"1"

It's Hindemburg Melao, isn't it?  :(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2014, 03:05:10 PM »
Listen, what makes you such a fucking expert?
Apart from a DUI and a case of wrongful arrest and conviction (your words) what the fuck have you done?

such a fucking expert? lol... you think I didn't learn anything?

like I said.. you're ignorant as fuck when it comes to the legal system.

Simple Simon

« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2014, 03:06:01 PM »
now this is ironic...

says the 50yr old man who spends 20hrs a day trolling on getbig.

I bob in and out during the day, I have a lot of free time.
Im not stuck at the sink with my pinny on making substandard gear all day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
such a fucking expert? lol... you think I didn't learn anything?

like I said.. you're ignorant as fuck when it comes to the legal system.
I think you learned a lot about separating coloureds from whites in the prison laundry.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »
It's Hindemburg Melao, isn't it?  :(

Presents as almost a reincarnation of sorts, but this man has a name of his own and a history that has been paved.

Somewhere in the outskirts of a small, cold Russian village, Hindemburg is training, training for a war that may never come, but for a war that he felt he was born for. Little is fed by way of mental nurturing, but an overabundance of blood, sweat, tears and soul-piercing agony is being felt at this very moment. What we see as pain is merely weakness leaving his being.

He shall return someday. He shall....

"1"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2014, 03:10:51 PM »
you're obviously pretty ignorant about how law enforcement operates

no. it's you who's ignorant. see, your friends in blue will take 12/16/18 months to build a book on you. everything you say. everything you do. places you go. conversations you've had. people you meet. then they'll federally indite you because you've sold out of state. look up how many smart girls like you beat a federal indictment princess. almost none. you'll be a three strike loser grinding out time in in a 4x8 wishing he had shut the fuck up instead of playing the big banana.

lol fuck your DUMB.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »
Presents as almost a reincarnation of sorts, but this man has a name of his own and a history that has been paved.

Somewhere in the outskirts of a small, cold Russian village, Hindemburg is training, training for a war that may never come, but for a war that he felt he was born for. Little is fed by way of mental nurturing, but an overabundance of blood, sweat, tears and soul-piercing agony is being felt at this very moment. What we see as pain is merely weakness leaving his being.

"1"

some funny posts today on the board well done sir :D
b

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #332 on: June 12, 2014, 03:15:59 PM »

"1"

FUCK YEAH!  COME ON!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: June 12, 2014, 03:17:44 PM »
some funny posts today on the board well done sir :D

Thank you sir.

Believe me you, that's but a small attempt at teasing out the power of Tapeworm. Tapeworm at his best is a master of words. The man is a true juggernaut of chicanery, a wordsmith if you will.

This was but merely bait in the hopes that the beast would awaken and give us just enough to wet our beaks in.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2014, 03:23:13 PM »
The one part I never understood was the distinction between Hindenberg Melao Jr. and Pedro M. Coderch.  Can anyone explain?

Getbig watchdog Maddy was inducing meltdowns by calling SMM "Pedro" months before his coup de grace by OMR.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2014, 03:26:52 PM »
Thank you sir.

Believe me you, that's but a small attempt at teasing out the power of Tapeworm. Tapeworm at his best is a master of words. The man is a true juggernaut of chicanery, a wordsmith if you will.

This was but merely bait in the hopes that the beast would awaken and give us just enough to wet our beaks in.

"1"

Hang on a minute.  You just wanna get me waxin loquacious so it's like that old flick where you look in the screen & say his name three times.

Melao
Melao
MELAO

And he appears and breaks your spine while calling Q to KKn2 Mate!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: June 12, 2014, 03:43:29 PM »
Hang on a minute.  You just wanna get me waxin loquacious so it's like that old flick where you look in the screen & say his name three times.

Melao
Melao
MELAO

And he appears and breaks your spine while calling Q to KKn2 Mate!

In a nutshell.....yes.

Hulkotron, the world may never know the truth.

"1"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #338 on: June 12, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
Bad Luck

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: June 12, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »
listen dude, you're a 50yr old bitch who's entire self-worth revolves around looking 'cut' in the gym.

everything I say is a lie? lol. everything I say I do and done, I've done.

you're a bitch.. 100% pussy, which is why you run your mouth on the internet. you've done nothing in your life except shoot tren year round and try to impress people in the gym who don't give two shits about you.
And here you are fat boy putting down someone who has competed and has a great Physique, because you can't look like Jeff with all the huge cycles that you run.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: June 12, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »
And here you are fat boy putting down someone who has competed and has a great Physique, because you can't look like Jeff with all the huge cycles that you run.

fuck that's a great point actually.
b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 12, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »
fuck that's a great point actually.

Please don't encourage our resident intellectual.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 12, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »
Please don't encourage our resident intellectual.
Don't stereotype me because I am blond and have square plastic tits. ( fat boys words)  ::) the dumb one here is a fat boy who runs his mouth on a public forum about making aas in his kitchen sink.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #343 on: June 12, 2014, 08:38:49 PM »
no. it's you who's ignorant. see, your friends in blue will take 12/16/18 months to build a book on you. everything you say. everything you do. places you go. conversations you've had. people you meet. then they'll federally indite you because you've sold out of state. look up how many smart girls like you beat a federal indictment princess. almost none. you'll be a three strike loser grinding out time in in a 4x8 wishing he had shut the fuck up instead of playing the big banana.

lol fuck your DUMB.

you don't have a clue.

build a book on what? tell me, idiot.. build a case based on what? you don't have a clue.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #344 on: June 12, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Don't stereotype me because I am blond and have square plastic tits. ( fat boys words)  ::) the dumb one here is a fat boy who runs his mouth on a public forum about making aas in his kitchen sink.

there's no stereotype.. you're an ugly, horsefaced whore who's fascinated with herself and who thinks she's much, much, much more attractive than she is... a common trait in whores, as they think men actually think they're attractive and intelligent, when in reality, they just bother with her because she'll suck any dudes cock (and supposedly let a fat midget shit on her chest, just because he's a bber.. surely can't be because of his personality, because lee's a bitter piece of shit in person, not to mention a coward who'll talk shit behind his friends backs and tucks his tail between his legs when confronted).

"booty".... hell, look at the screenname.. "booty" or "tightbooty"... fucking attention seeking whore from the start (kinda redundant, I know.. $5 says Karen is googling "redundant", btw). nothing worse than a dumb slut with kids who hasn't figured out after 40+ years that being a skank isn't something to brag about.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2014, 08:48:28 PM »
there's no stereotype.. you're an ugly, horsefaced whore who's fascinated with herself and who thinks she's much, much, much more attractive than she is... a common trait in whores, as they think men actually think they're attractive and intelligent, when in reality, they just bother with her because she'll suck any dudes cock (and supposedly let a fat midget shit on her chest, just because he's a bber.. surely can't be because of his personality, because lee's a bitter piece of shit in person, not to mention a coward who'll talk shit behind his friends backs and tucks his tail between his legs when confronted).

"booty".... hell, look at the screenname.. "booty" or "tightbooty"... fucking attention seeking whore from the start (kinda redundant, I know.. $5 says Karen is googling "redundant", btw). nothing worse than a dumb slut with kids who hasn't figured out after 40+ years that being a skank isn't something to brag about.

You have learned very little when in prison. You still behave like an inmate. Your vocabulary doesn't elevate you above your primitive behaviour.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2014, 08:49:59 PM »

Tight Booty as in tight glutes..... Something your fat ass wouldn't know anything about.  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:54 PM »
You have learned very little when in prison. You still behave like an inmate. Your vocabulary doesn't elevate you above your primitive behaviour.

my vocab is pretty good, as is my grammar.

if you're juding my intelligence based on how I post here, dude, you're a clown. I write this shit how it may sound if I'd speak it, so you mental midgets might just understand.

vince, dude, you're a bitch. 70yrs old sticking up for a 45yr old skank... that's sad.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2014, 08:57:48 PM »
Tight Booty as in tight glutes..... Something your fat ass wouldn't know anything about.  :D

never pass up a chance to post a pic of your ugly face... begging for attention. great single mom you are.. helluva role model.

trying to make some sort of interesting face or whatever you're doing too.. lol.. what a fucking joke. you should get a refund on your nosejob.. makes your face look like a football..

that's it.... you look like mister potato-head with stupid drawn-in rainbow eyebrows.

and that's the pic you chose to post? lol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #349 on: June 12, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
my vocab is pretty good, as is my grammar.

if you're juding my intelligence based on how I post here, dude, you're a clown. I write this shit how it may sound if I'd speak it, so you mental midgets might just understand.

vince, dude, you're a bitch. 70yrs old sticking up for a 45yr old skank... that's sad.

Your writing is fine but your attitude sucks. Why the anger? Something must have happened to you that causes this much hatred.

Booty is okay in my book. Nice to know a good looking gal who actually appreciates champion bodybuilders.