Author Topic: How come the biggest, freakiest BB on the planet looks like nothing....  (Read 8879 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
standing dressed to regular people? Isn't he supposed to dwarf those mere mortals beyond imagination? ???

Knooger

• Getbig V
He looks to be about 5'6", so that might have something to do with it.

the trainer

Its the angle of the photos and how close you are to the camera, I can tell you that pictures do not do pro bodybuilders justice if you saw some of these guys in real life your jaw would hit the floor.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
standing dressed to regular people? Isn't he supposed to dwarf those mere mortals beyond imagination? ???

Why would a bodybuilder have to look freaky next to anyone?

The idea is to attain an amazing looking physique with exceptional proportions, musculature, low body fat and deep striations.

Freaky and retarded looking is what will keep this being a circus sideshow act that will always be seen as a competition for who can inject the most shit into their bodies.

I'd much rather look like this:

Than like this turd floating in the pool:

"1"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
He's dressed in black. Meet him in person and reevaluate your ignorant post.

Simple Simon

Why would a bodybuilder have to look freaky next to anyone?

The idea is to attain an amazing looking physique with exceptional proportions, musculature, low body fat and deep striations.

Freaky and retarded looking is what will keep this being a circus sideshow act that will always be seen as a competition for who can inject the most shit into their bodies.

I'd much rather look like this:

Than like this turd floating in the pool:

"1"

I like the idea that I look normal in clothes, I could put another 45lbs on and impress everyone in the club (like flintstones) but once the wrapper comes of you look like a bag of shit.

Much better to surprise people later.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
biggest and freakiest? Ramy is taller and bigger. Wolf is not far behind too. Even Rühl in his current shape is probably bigger and freakier than the fruitophile.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I like the idea that I look normal in clothes, I could put another 45lbs on and impress everyone in the club (like flintstones) but once the wrapper comes of you look like a bag of shit.

Much better to surprise people later.

100% in accordance with statements in bold.

Functionality is key. What purpose does it serve to walk around looking like a bloated piece of shit?

At least in my case, I can't pretend to walk around the office looking like a sack of shit stuffed into a suit. Likewise, during my time off, it's nice to be able to wear clothes that fit and aren't purchased from the "big & tall" section of the store.

It's always refreshing to be able to look extremely sharp in a suit or formal wear and then be capable of taking your clothes off and look even more impressive.

Granted, if these guys were power-lifters and could show for their ridiculous size with superhuman strength, then I would somewhat understand. But to pump shit into your body all year round, walk around looking like a retard 11 months out of the year only to shred down for only one week out of the entire year, all the while being very physically fragile? Fuck that.

"1"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Because he's wearing black, doofus.
follow the arrows

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Because he's wearing black, doofus.

He's black no matter what he's wearing.   ;D

100% in accordance with statements in bold.

Functionality is key. What purpose does it serve to walk around looking like a bloated piece of shit?

At least in my case, I can't pretend to walk around the office looking like a sack of shit stuffed into a suit. Likewise, during my time off, it's nice to be able to wear clothes that fit and aren't purchased from the "big & tall" section of the store.

It's always refreshing to be able to look extremely sharp in a suit or formal wear and then be capable of taking your clothes off and look even more impressive.

Granted, if these guys were power-lifters and could show for their ridiculous size with superhuman strength, then I would somewhat understand. But to pump shit into your body all year round, walk around looking like a retard 11 months out of the year only to shred down for only one week out of the entire year, all the while being very physically fragile? Fuck that.

"1"

This!  I would much prefer looking like Reeves, Paris, Park, Pearl, Draper, Arnold or Zane.

Naggash

• Getbig III
Tall guys with big frames don't make good competitive bodybuilders it seems.

Theres a difference between being generally big and muscular big.

If you saw Kai in person with a tank top on he'd look stupidly freaky.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
He's black no matter what he's wearing.   ;D
Cue getbiggerian response: "He may have the best physique and f*ck the finest grapefruits, but I AM WHITE!"
follow the arrows

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Cue getbiggerian response: "He may have the best physique and f*ck the finest grapefruits, but I AM WHITE!"

Truer words are rarely spoken here.  The comic CK Lewis does a routine based on that premise and it is very funny.  Something along the lines of "I can go anywhere back in time and be welcome because I'm white."    Going forward in time is entirely different as the societal zeitgeist is heavily stacked against white males for past (and to some degree) and present injustices (real or imagined).

Personally, I despise Coleman and his physique for what he and it represent.  Drugs and lies.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Truer words are rarely spoken here.  The comic CK Lewis does a routine based on that premise and it is very funny.  Something along the lines of "I can go anywhere back in time and be welcome because I'm white."    Going forward in time is entirely different as the societal zeitgeist is heavily stacked against white males for past (and to some degree) and present injustices (real or imagined).

Personally, I despise Coleman and his physique for what he and it represent.  Drugs and lies.
haha, this is an injustice in itself! A liberal friend of mine recently commented that minorities can't be racist. Only academic training can allow you to say such things while keeping a straight face  ;D

I liked coleman circa 1998-99. 2003 and beyond was [and should have been] simply intolerable.

*edited: should have said 'minorities' instead of whites to start with
follow the arrows

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Pics deceive you a lot.

I met kai in person and he was huge though (unlike philsulin).

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Pics deceive you a lot.

This
Saw him in person - he is gigantic.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Pics deceive you a lot.

phil is 3 times your size kyomu

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Truer words are rarely spoken here.  The comic CK Lewis Louie CK does a routine based on that premise and it is very funny.  Something along the lines of "I can go anywhere back in time and be welcome because I'm white."    Going forward in time is entirely different as the societal zeitgeist is heavily stacked against white males for past (and to some degree) and present injustices (real or imagined).

Personally, I despise Coleman and his physique for what he and it represent.  Drugs and lies.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
phil is 3 times your size kyomu

Offseason he isn't that big, which seems a smart strategy ('fresh' receptors during his preps).
Many expo pics with gym rats have shown this.

booty

• Getbig V
Ronnie Coleman is the only bodybuilder who looked freaky huge in regular clothes.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Ronnie Coleman is the only bodybuilder who looked freaky huge in regular clothes.

No only due his weight, but also because of his small head to torso-ratio.

booty

• Getbig V
No only due his weight, but also because of his small head to torso-ratio.

He's tall, which helps.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
He's tall, which helps.

Tall? Well, he's taller than a priest ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Offseason he isn't that big, which seems a smart strategy ('fresh' receptors during his preps).
Many expo pics with gym rats have shown this.
off-season he is not as big but still enormous compared to kyomu, still 250+

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

That you have ever seen......

The sentence makes no fucking sense (as usual) unless you add that last part.

In their primes, Kovacs and Ferrigno certainly looked freaky huge in whatever they were wearing.

::)