Author Topic: For those that talk shit about Booty....  (Read 42821 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: For those that talk shit about Booty....
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
Hi fat boy.  I believe you attacked me first about my hair and breast implants and then said I worked for the dea. So where's your proof you scummy armed robber??

I asked you why were people saying you were interviewed by the DEA. you remember that?

and I said your hair looked like an extra from a Winger music video from 1989... wasn't until you started claiming I was fat, bald and ugly that I let you know how unattractive you really are.

and scummy? lol.. if I were 'scummy', I wouldn't be successful in doing what I do (legitimate business, not my other income).. but logic isn't something women like you usually grasp.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
Good to see a new photo of Booty. There you are on stage and with a trophy. What else is required on this strange forum to be awarded competitor Blue Stars? Simply amazing. We have to conclude that Ron has a reason not to give you them. In my case he posted that it was because I competed too long ago. Thanks, Ron. Ron takes photos at contests but has never and will never get into condition and get up there and compete. He should be happy that former champions post on his forum and stick around.

Blue Stars for Booty!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2014, 08:50:56 PM »
I asked you why were people saying you were interviewed by the DEA. you remember that?

and I said your hair looked like an extra from a Winger music video from 1989... wasn't until you started claiming I was fat, bald and ugly that I let you know how unattractive you really are.

and scummy? lol.. if I were 'scummy', I wouldn't be successful in doing what I do (legitimate business, not my other income).. but logic isn't something women like you usually grasp.
No wrong fat boy... You were already attacking me way before I called you " fat, ugly and bald". It seems you are another " pussy hater " that talks shit behind a keyboard. In fact everybody is quoting your famous internet tough boy post.  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »

The notion that former criminals can post on Getbig doesn't sit well with me. To read vulgar posts that such a person posts is proof that he shouldn't be here. Sorry, but a stay in

prison hardens most people and they have that touchy, aggressive attitude. Leave Booty alone and go about your business. I wonder what your wife would make of what you do here?

Unbelievable. Simply, you are a nasty prick. Sorry, but you have demonstrated that by the way you treat others on this forum and not just Booty.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »
Good to see a new photo of Booty. There you are on stage and with a trophy. What else is required on this strange forum to be awarded competitor Blue Stars? Simply amazing. We have to conclude that Ron has a reason not to give you them. In my case he posted that it was because I competed too long ago. Thanks, Ron. Ron takes photos at contests but has never and will never get into condition and get up there and compete. He should be happy that former champions post on his forum and stick around.

Blue Stars for Booty!!!
Thats after all my surgeries  ::) my 2 surgeries!!!   ( pink jacket pic) the other pic was the morning after my first comp where I won the states for the A.N.B

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2014, 08:56:36 PM »
Hi fat boy.  I believe you attacked me first about my hair and breast implants and then said I worked for the dea. So where's your proof you scummy armed robber??

For a woman that could be my great grandmother you look stunning.  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2014, 08:58:35 PM »

I don't take kindly to being disrespected. That goes for my friends, too. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2014, 08:59:17 PM »
For a woman that could be my great grandmother you look stunning.  :D
Fuck you  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »
Fuck you  :D

lol

I think you're just a little bit young to be my mom.  :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »
lol

I think you're just a little bit young to be my mom.  :o
I think so too.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
I don't take kindly to being disrespected. That goes for my friends, too. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

dude, if you're threatening me, feel free to just come out and say it.

i think you're a fucking idiot.

if you think you're threatening me and saying I'm an anon coward? dude... I'm not hard to find. feel free to stop by and say hi.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2014, 09:13:00 PM »
dude, if you're threatening me, feel free to just come out and say it.

i think you're a fucking idiot.

if you think you're threatening me and saying I'm an anon coward? dude... I'm not hard to find. feel free to stop by and say hi.

No thanks. I don't mess with guys who say they have nothing to lose. I prefer to associate with friendly people and not primitive guys who can't control what they do.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2014, 09:15:05 PM »
No thanks. I don't mess with guys who say they have nothing to lose. I prefer to associate with friendly people and not primitive guys who can't control what they do.
So ES doesn't get an invite to your gym and to eat a vegemite sandwich together ? He can't travel to Australia anyway so we are both safe.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »

That was a little bit disrespectful, and I don't think he takes kindly to disrespect. Not here, not in the grocery,  etc..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2014, 09:16:51 PM »
That was a little bit disrespectful, and I don't think he takes kindly to disrespect. No here, not in the grocery,  etc..
HA HA  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2014, 09:17:19 PM »
So ES doesn't get an invite to your gym and to eat a vegemite sandwich together ? He can't travel to Australia anyway so we are both safe.

I had a mate who spent time in prison. Tough guy but funny. So I have an idea of the mentality. In real life ESF is probably okay. However, on Getbig enough people piss him off so he retaliates and reveals his nasty side.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2014, 09:31:06 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion of me. Again you don't have any proof, so you attack me instead. I dare say I would have more muscle on my frame than you would. You don't even lift... Instead you ride bikes, bike but.

Okay......you really are that stupid. This is like kicking a Granny with Alzheimer's.

That is not only my opinion of you.....that is the general consensus of you in the BBing community. That is why misguided Mods and a senile old closet fag are the only people white knighting you here. You're Getbig's punchline.....the female Shizzo....you act as our piñata because you're too self-absorbed to realize how ridiculous you make yourself look.

Everything in my previous post is true. And your response is to post more pictures trying to convince GB that your slightly less obese than we claim. Your competition pics are a joke and reinforce you'd do anything to be part of the BBing subculture.....hence the groupie stalking and affinity for sleeping with BBers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2014, 09:35:18 PM »
fuck can’t even imagine how stressful it must be to see your life partner like that...hope it works out well
Stay strong Prime.
I am so sorry to read this Prime.  :(

You all are so amazing! You can't possibly know how much I appreciate your sentiments. Life deals us some really crappy cards sometimes. My life has been a full house most of the time and . I suspect it still is. Despite my being a total fuck up some of the time, I know I am more fortunate than many in that I have family who cares. To think that some of you all even take notice of my wife's health and how it affects us overwhelms me. Right now, I would go to the wall for all of you. You rock!

I am moved to tears right now. I never expected this.....I am at a loss of what to post and that almost never happens.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2014, 09:37:30 PM »
Okay......you really are that stupid. This is like kicking a Granny with Alzheimer's.

That is not only my opinion of you.....that is the general consensus of you in the BBing community. That is why misguided Mods and a senile old closet fag are the only people white knighting you here. You're Getbig's punchline.....the female Shizzo....you act as our piñata because you're too self-absorbed to realize how ridiculous you make yourself look.

Everything in my previous post is true. And your response is to post more pictures trying to convince GB that your slightly less obese than we claim. Your competition pics are a joke and reinforce you'd do anything to be part of the BBing subculture.....hence the groupie stalking and affinity for sleeping with BBers.

No it's your opinion only!  It's also your opinion that my comp pics are a joke. This coming from a guy who has never posted his pic or got up onstage and competed. You are the joke, bike nut.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2014, 09:38:12 PM »
You all are so amazing! You can't possibly know how much I appreciate your sentiments. Life deals us some really crappy cards sometimes. My life has been a full house most of the time and . I suspect it still is. Despite my being a total fuck up some of the time, I know I am more fortunate than many in that I have family who cares. To think that some of you all even take notice of my wife's health and how it affects us overwhelms me. Right now, I would go to the wall for all of you. You rock!

The threat of losing a partner is an unimaginable loss. Let us hope you survive this ordeal. Best wishes to you both.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2014, 09:39:29 PM »

Sorry, meant to offer my best regards and got sidetracked insulting the old, Aussie, Macy's Parade Balloon.

Family and friends.....nothing else is really important.

Sorry to hear of your bad news.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2014, 09:40:06 PM »
The threat of losing a partner is an unimaginable loss. Let us hope you survive this ordeal. Best wishes to you both.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2014, 09:42:08 PM »
I'm 52...believe me, once they get past 35, women can go downhill really...really fast.  Booty looks amazing...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2014, 09:45:25 PM »
No it's your opinion only!  It's also your opinion that my comp pics are a joke. This coming from a guy who has never posted his pic or got up onstage and competed. You are the joke, bike but.

No....the reason the ridiculing follows you is that my opinion is the same as that held by the majority of forum members on every BBing website. Hence the reason you're so handy with the Report to Mod button.

And yes....it is my opinion that your competition pictures are a joke. And although I've competed in BBing shows for over 20 years, even Stevie Wonder can see you look like shit. What you did wasn't competing - you stood on a stage looking like a fool, while a BBing competition went on around you.

And now.....youre fat enough to be a Macy's Parade Balloon.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
I'm 52...believe me, once they get past 35, women can go downhill really...really fast.  Booty looks amazing...

www.lenscrafters.com

Make an appointment.....quick