Author Topic: President Obama Buys Post Presidency Residence....in Asheville, NC!!!!  (Read 6775 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
So instead of visiting New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, you're going to visit Sylvan, NC, which has a population of 2,000 people?

Think about that.

The prospect of getting a haircut at Queen Vissy's salon would be highly appealing to me.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Relax Vince, he's not coming to fuck you.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The list of scandals and incompetence would make a very long list. Fortunately for him he has the support of the majority of news media outlets that direct the dumb sheep how to think.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I pretty much had a feeling this would happen as he couldn't resist our breweries.  Obama is coming to my neck of the woods and its not a bad idea.  Highly liberal town and a mountain residence that is super secure. 

Welcome to the neighborhood

Are you going to try to hook up?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The prospect of getting a haircut at Queen Vissy's salon would be highly appealing to me.

LMAO!!!

You'd love a haircut from Vissy!  ;D ;D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Obama really does not like black people at all.  One of his former advisors has a book out detailing his disdain for the black community.   In the book, he hints at moving as far away from them as possible, so Asheville makes sense.

You're right, he's not one of us. He's an African and his mother is Jewish (not real Hebrew). He used Hebrews to get where he wanted to be with the help of his scummy globalist mentors. He truly is a piece of shit. The only people that continue to support him are fucking idiots (any race). If you are a supporter of this scumbag, you should be ashamed. More than likely one would probably be to stupid to realize or understand it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
LMAO!!!

You'd love a haircut from Vissy!  ;D ;D
So easy to spot.  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Broke in 3 years

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
You're right, he's not one of us. He's an African and his mother is Jewish (not real Hebrew). He used Hebrews to get where he wanted to be with the help of his scummy globalist mentors. He truly is a piece of shit. The only people that continue to support him are fucking idiots (any race). If you are a supporter of this scumbag, you should be ashamed. More than likely one would probably be to stupid to realize or understand it.

And posts like this are why you are  one of my favorite GetBiggers, lol !

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Asheville is called the "San Francisco of the East", so its perfect for Obama. Sad part is he'd be an hour away from me. That's way too close, lol

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Redux

• Getbig IV
I thought he bought a mansion in Hawaii and was going to retire to a relaxing life of golf and pot smoking?