Author Topic: Bergdahl was kept in a fucking SHARK CAGE FOR MOST OF HIS CAPTIVITY!!  (Read 6367 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Bergdahl was kept in a fucking SHARK CAGE FOR MOST OF HIS CAPTIVITY!!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 09:52:07 AM »
Great. He should find his new "cage" very roomy and spacious then when he moves in.

It would rule if they sent him to GTMO.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:14 AM »

I don't know what to think because Bergahl hasn't spoken about what happened and why he was captured other than it was pretty dumb of him to leave base unarmed for whatever reason he had....I'm thinking that he went out to meditate based on the last 2 times he did it....and again not a good idea.  As far as his platoon mates are concerned...fuck them all.   Going out and shitting on him immediately on national TV is kind of odd leading me to believe that they are the ones that are trying to cover their on asses.  Not sporting of them to trash a guy who obviously is in no condition whatsoever to defend himself.  

However, that's no justification whatsoever for these "so called Christians" and GOP to go out and put the guy on blast for being released and making death threats to his family.  He spent 5 years being tortured, beaten, kept in a cage for months at a time, and used as Taliban propaganda repeatedly without even so much as hearing his side of the story whatsoever.  Does anyone expect him to defend himself less than 24 hours after he was released.....Gimme a fucking break  

Yes, he was disgruntled about the Afghan war...a lot of soldiers are.  That's not treason you jackass and the fact that he attempted to escape numerous times from the Taliban obviously shows that he didn't join them.  Bowe Bergdahl at the very least deserves the benefit of the doubt.  He served his country and fought in some of the worse areas around.  He had one of his best friend get blown to bits in a roadside bomb.  So obviously he's not going to be in a good mood.

Vince back on his meds and making sense the past few days

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 10:18:28 AM »
Living in a trailer park is almost like living in a cage.

I spent probably 7 or 8 years total living in a trailer.   Double then a single-wide. wasn't too shabby at all, if you're a single dude who isn't home much.  As long as you're in college with promise ahead, or able to buy them a bottle of Alize every night, girls really don't mind that much either. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 10:20:59 AM »
I spent probably 7 or 8 years total living in a trailer.   Double then a single-wide. wasn't too shabby at all, if you're a single dude who isn't home much.  As long as you're in college with promise ahead, or able to buy them a bottle of Alize every night, girls really don't mind that much either.  

I personally prefer women that live in trailers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 10:26:11 AM »

I don't know what to think because Bergahl hasn't spoken about what happened and why he was captured other than it was pretty dumb of him to leave base unarmed for whatever reason he had....I'm thinking that he went out to meditate based on the last 2 times he did it....and again not a good idea.  As far as his platoon mates are concerned...fuck them all.   Going out and shitting on him immediately on national TV is kind of odd leading me to believe that they are the ones that are trying to cover their on asses.  Not sporting of them to trash a guy who obviously is in no condition whatsoever to defend himself.  

Mediate? Fucking mediate what? He's a private.

However, that's no justification whatsoever for these "so called Christians" and GOP to go out and put the guy on blast for being released and making death threats to his family.  He spent 5 years being tortured, beaten, kept in a cage for months at a time, and used as Taliban propaganda repeatedly without even so much as hearing his side of the story whatsoever.  Does anyone expect him to defend himself less than 24 hours after he was released.....Gimme a fucking break  

How do you know he was tortured and beaten? How come they didn't get information from him first THEN kill him instead of keeping him alive then releasing him?

Yes, he was disgruntled about the Afghan war...a lot of soldiers are.  That's not treason you jackass and the fact that he attempted to escape numerous times from the Taliban obviously shows that he didn't join them.  Bowe Bergdahl at the very least deserves the benefit of the doubt.  He served his country and fought in some of the worse areas around.  He had one of his best friend get blown to bits in a roadside bomb.  So obviously he's not going to be in a good mood.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot are disgruntled but they're not going to leave their fellow soldiers to seek out the enemy. God you're a fool

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »

Meditate....and for you to think that he wasn't tortured or beaten is a laugh.  You think they threw him a fucking party or some shit??? ::)
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »

Meditate....and for you to think that he wasn't tortured or beaten is a laugh.  You think they threw him a fucking party or some shit??? ::)

Hahaha, God you're an idiot. I'm sure they did slap him around a little before they found out he deserted. Let me ask you, Vince. Being a PRIVATE what kind of negotiating tools do you suppose he was qualified to deliver?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 11:14:25 AM »
Hahaha, God you're an idiot. I'm sure they did slap him around a little before they found out he deserted. Let me ask you, Vince. Being a PRIVATE what kind of negotiating tools do you suppose he was qualified to deliver?

Really???  So Bowe just happened to run some members of the Taliban...who happened to know how to speak and understand English????  Come on....and for the last time, I meant to say MEDITATE instead on Mediate. 

You have absolutely no proof or evidence that he deserted...just the ramblings of Fox News and unwashed flat earthers.  How about waiting until you hear from they guy before jumping to conclusions.  In any event, he's NOT GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH ANYTHING AND HE WON'T DO ANY TIME.  He'll be medically discharged and that will be it
A

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »
 ;D

Lucky for him there aren't any sharks in Afghanistan

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »

Really???  So Bowe just happened to run some members of the Taliban...who happened to know how to speak and understand English????  Come on....and for the last time, I meant to say MEDITATE instead on Mediate. 

You have absolutely no proof or evidence that he deserted...just the ramblings of Fox News and unwashed flat earthers.  How about waiting until you hear from they guy before jumping to conclusions.  In any event, he's NOT GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH ANYTHING AND HE WON'T DO ANY TIME.  He'll be medically discharged and that will be it

and oh, yeah...his fellow soldiers who said there is no doubt in their minds he deserted. I guess being there wasn't enough, you're going to take the words of an administration who blatantly lies to the American public on a dailly basis.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »
Shark cages in the middle if the desert.