Author Topic: first two chapters of my training system.  (Read 28306 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: first two chapters of my training system.
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
:D

what a meltdown machine

what's it like knowing your failing a guy who putting his trust in you and your too self absorbed to admit you have no clue what your doing?

stick to remote viewing thru goats and lizard people conspiracies bro cause this is real life not the fantasy land you dwell in and your failing. no surprise really.
b

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2014, 11:42:56 AM »
enough with the gypsy bashing.

do you count sets or just do an exercise for a set amount of time e.g. keep banging out reps with 10 secs rest for 10 minutes.

i think your idea is correct. the only drawback I see to high high frequency is joint pains.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2014, 12:20:24 PM »
is there a chapter dedicated to your deep tissue massages from soapy studs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2014, 01:13:12 PM »
so doug white and cyclists can create world class tissue, and monte can do countless hours of cardiovascular activity can hold incredibly respectable amounts of lean tissue but you and I can't. right?

NO CAUSE YOU'LL OVER TRAIN! THE SCIENCE / STUDIES SAYS SO!

haha I got one for you- FUCK SCIENCE.

I don`t think there is any Science that specifically says you will overtrain doing an hour long bodybuilding workout routine several times a week.

Overtraining is a thing, but not one any of us have to worry about.  Marathon runners are overtrained.  So overtraining is real, just not something that concerns any of us. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2014, 01:55:18 PM »
enough with the gypsy bashing.

do you count sets or just do an exercise for a set amount of time e.g. keep banging out reps with 10 secs rest for 10 minutes.

i think your idea is correct. the only drawback I see to high high frequency is joint pains.

cant promise anything.

to speak of the higher frequency/ joint pain aspect i finally hit that point today- after 23 days of training every muscle group, every day.

muscle soreness is great. we want that. we want an exhausted sore muscle to train again. and again. and again. thats where the tolerance to load and the increase in function manifests itself.

joint pain, tendon pain is another whole thing altogether. in the book i urge you to train thru being tired, not wanting to train, and muscle soreness. this is when the adaptations we seek take place. i urge you to back off when you start getting joint or tendon pain. by back off i dont mean you can sit on your ass at home and fuck the dog. back off is a cardio day if you choose to implement the cardio aspect of the system which is a huge part of creating that ultimate machine were are trying to build. if your just looking for more density and hypertrophy and a better functioning muscle or simply dont have the time to commit to fabrication of the machine we are trying to build thru cardio, cause it is a huge commitment in time, then you wont need the cardio aspect of it.

i somewhat felt the tendons and joints becoming an issue yesterday. tomorrow im doing an all cardio day. when i get up saturday i will go to the gym and put my tissue back under load.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »
I don`t think there is any Science that specifically says you will overtrain doing an hour long bodybuilding workout routine several times a week.

Overtraining is a thing, but not one any of us have to worry about.  Marathon runners are overtrained.  So overtraining is real, just not something that concerns any of us. 

tudor bompa, one of thee acknowledged strength and conditioning coaches of this era has gone do far as to say thru the studies of muscle tissue he ahs seen and the sceince behind sports training, that the muscle NEEDS 48 hours to recover.

hes a smarter dude than i am. so im not going to debate him. i dont doubt a muscle needs 48 hours to recover completely. but what happens when we dont give it 48 hours. does it shrink? not grow? turn to mush? no, the body adapts to the stresses by creating a more efficient resilient fibre thru adaptation. i think this is where tudor bompa and the science of sports training falls short. nobody has ever taken into account adaptation.

its funny. bbers are so afraid of over training, and they are the laziest 'athletes' on the planet. sitting on your phone txting your buddy for 2 minutes after your grueling 15 seconds of effort is a real taxing thing guys. you better be careful you dont overtrain meanwhile taking every performance enhancing, regenerative anabolic know to man...lol

when you really think about it, like it truly is unreal weve bought into this bullshit for so long, whe  we are surrounded by real life instances of adaptation that have created ungodly amounts of fiber- in cyclists. how about fat peoples calves. ever see very fat man with small calves? fuck no- they have HUGE calves.

examples of adaptaion in real life surround us, but we ignore it in favour of 'what we know', and what we've been told regarding recovery and over training.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2014, 02:38:44 PM »
ever see very fat man with small calves? fuck no- they have HUGE calves.

Dennis Wolf nods approvingly whilst turning off the freeway into a McDonalds drive through.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2014, 02:55:41 PM »
Dennis Wolf nods approvingly whilst turning off the freeway into a McDonalds drive through.

I just lold :D
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2014, 02:57:19 PM »
I just lold :D

Keep up the posts mate, real interesting stuff.

Im just a bit concerned Sevs going to shatter your confidence and ruin everything.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »
tudor bompa, one of thee acknowledged strength and conditioning coaches of this era has gone do far as to say thru the studies of muscle tissue he ahs seen and the sceince behind sports training, that the muscle NEEDS 48 hours to recover.

hes a smarter dude than i am. so im not going to debate him. i dont doubt a muscle needs 48 hours to recover completely. but what happens when we dont give it 48 hours. does it shrink? not grow? turn to mush? no, the body adapts to the stresses by creating a more efficient resilient fibre thru adaptation. i think this is where tudor bompa and the science of sports training falls short. nobody has ever taken into account adaptation.

its funny. bbers are so afraid of over training, and they are the laziest 'athletes' on the planet. sitting on your phone txting your buddy for 2 minutes after your grueling 15 seconds of effort is a real taxing thing guys. you better be careful you dont overtrain meanwhile taking every performance enhancing, regenerative anabolic know to man...lol

when you really think about it, like it truly is unreal weve bought into this bullshit for so long, whe  we are surrounded by real life instances of adaptation that have created ungodly amounts of fiber- in cyclists. how about fat peoples calves. ever see very fat man with small calves? fuck no- they have HUGE calves.

examples of adaptaion in real life surround us, but we ignore it in favour of 'what we know', and what we've been told regarding recovery and over training.

I don`t know if you remember my Gravity Suit conception from 7 years ago, but the idea was to put the max amount of stress in G-Forces on the body for sustained periods of time every single day to force adaptation.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »
I don`t know if you remember my Gravity Suit conception from 7 years ago, but the idea was to put the max amount of stress in G-Forces on the body for sustained periods of time every single day to force adaptation.

you were def on the right track bro.
b

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2014, 03:46:11 AM »
Allow me to explain the cyclist thing.
Cyclists ride hundreds of miles however they aren't using there legs as such, it's all cardio vascular system.  They always keep below lactate threshold so that the number of reps their legs do is in theory unlimited.  It takes years to condition legs muscles so that only slow switch fibres are used.  They very rarely use fast twitch fibres and go above lactate threshold and get a pump.
Track cyclists a totally different story they train to increase lactate threshold as much as possible but would never be able to hold it for anywhere near long enough to do a marathon. They train for sprints which is why there legs are huuuge.  They have very little rest in between training sets but the training is maxed out all the time.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »
Hi been thinking about your new training system and wanted to throw out some questions for you that hopefully you will address in your book: 

1) ETA for the book to be completed. 

2) will this system work well for naturals?

3) Are the workouts total body everyday or just one body part, I don't think I have the energy to do an adequate total body workout daily. 

4) Can we build muscle on this system while dieting/calorie restriction. (galeniko no one diet)?

5) What type of cardio is recommended if it is even part of this system? 

6) How long will the workouts last?  (Under an hr I hope)

7) Will the system work better if one is "bulking" as opposed to dieting?

What is the rest schedule?  ***side note*** I have noticed when I train with high frequency for several weeks with very few days off, then take a few days off in a row for vacation I tend to get some growth. This intrigues me. Will a "rest cycle" like this be included?  Hmmmm???

I think that is all I have for now.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2014, 02:28:23 PM »
Cyclists ride hundreds of miles however they aren't using there legs as such, it's all cardio vascular system.  They always keep below lactate threshold so that the number of reps their legs do is in theory unlimited.  It takes years to condition legs muscles so that only slow switch fibres are used.  They very rarely use fast twitch fibres and go above lactate threshold and get a pump.
Track cyclists a totally different story they train to increase lactate threshold as much as possible but would never be able to hold it for anywhere near long enough to do a marathon. They train for sprints which is why there legs are huuuge.  They have very little rest in between training sets but the training is maxed out all the time.

Finally someone in this thread not just talking out of their arse.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2014, 03:11:51 PM »
Finally someone in this thread not just talking out of their arse.

Up yours, Bob.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »
Just reading this has my enthusiasm to train coming back a bit.

Been in a huge rut lately and have no desire to train whatsoever.

You and me both brother. Have been dealing with a shoulder injury (chronic inflammation of tendon) to the point it is sore to adjust temperature in the shower.

Looking forward to training heavy again.

On a side note, I was away June 5th to 12th. Missed Joon leaving, Shizzo getting TO (I liked him) and this thread not to mention a few others.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2014, 04:45:31 PM »
Its not an exact science wIth me, but I train every day within reason..and have for the last three years.

The beauty of anabolics.

I'm shooting you an Email No One...when you get around to it I would be very interested in your protocol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2014, 08:15:04 PM »
Hi been thinking about your new training system and wanted to throw out some questions for you that hopefully you will address in your book: 

1) ETA for the book to be completed. 

2) will this system work well for naturals?

3) Are the workouts total body everyday or just one body part, I don't think I have the energy to do an adequate total body workout daily. 

4) Can we build muscle on this system while dieting/calorie restriction. (galeniko no one diet)?

5) What type of cardio is recommended if it is even part of this system? 

6) How long will the workouts last?  (Under an hr I hope)

7) Will the system work better if one is "bulking" as opposed to dieting?

What is the rest schedule?  ***side note*** I have noticed when I train with high frequency for several weeks with very few days off, then take a few days off in a row for vacation I tend to get some growth. This intrigues me. Will a "rest cycle" like this be included?  Hmmmm???

I think that is all I have for now.

hey guys sorry I have been trying to get to my desktop for like a week to wrap it up but fuck w all the nice weather were having I've been enjoying not being at home. only time I post is from the couch on my iPhone lately it seems. lol

1) ok, so to the first question. I'm off till the second week of July on vacation.  I'll have it done in this time frame.

2) yes. the system will work for naturals. adapatation is adaptation. being on anabolics doesn't determine adaptation. recovery has nothing to do with adaptation. pounding the muscle daily forces adaptation. I have a female on it making tremendous progress. her words were 'crazy shit is happening'. she's a lifetime natty. no burners. clen. nothing.

3) you train your whole body daily. if you do the cardio aspect of the system, ie cycling then I don't recommend doing legs. it's just not necessary.

4) you can build muscle on any program that taxes the muscle even in a cal deficit. this program isn't special in that regard. building lean tissue in a deficit works, period.

5) there is a huge cardio component. when I discovered this, for lack of a better word, I set out to create the ultimate machine. someone who didn't just look good, but could maintain an elevated hr for hrs on end, and have tissue that was capable of recovering rapidly. that's a machine. efficiency and performance. that bring said if you don't have time for the cardio component you don't need it to build lean tissue. this will make you look great. the system as a whole creates a machine.

6) workouts are one hr in length once you peak. if your the typical trainer who does 1 body part a day 8-10 sets and takes an hr, you will be able to take the 8-10 set workout your doing now PLUS the 8-10 set workout your doing for your other body parts, and do that in an hour. every single day of the week. so basically you'll be training those body parts 30x in a month as opposed to 4. think about that.

that's how efficient you'll become. I said this is a performance based routine not joking. now, you won't be able to go from there to where your going to end up just like that. you have to work with your body. you have to get it to adapt. if you jump into this it will fucking kill you. this is a 4 stage progression in order to avoid injury and allow the body time to - adapt. first we build your efficiency. we eliminate your rest periods. 10sec rest between sets max. then we start compressing your workout load. so instead of one body part a week, we hit your whole body twice a week. then every 48 hrs. then every day. and the whole time your resting 10seconds between sets.

just think about that. that's fucking impossible you think. no. it isn't. it's very possible. and if you follow this you will be doing that. you will be a machine and you'll create dense qualty tissue. that's the beauty of it.

7) I can't answer this simply because I believe in only giving your body enough calories to meet the demands if the stresses I place on it. the idea of bulking needs to die. do calories build lean tissue? no. protein does. so what in the fuck are people eating an over abundance of cals? so you can 'feel big'? your not big, your fat. being 'big' is having lean impressive tissue regardless of bodyweight not walking around embarassed to take your shirt off at the pool cause you have love handles. lose the bulking mentally bro. you'll thank me later.

8) rest schedule? what's that? rest? there is no rest. 'omg I'll over train!' no. you won't. we been sold a fucking crock of shit for decades. in fact rest days set you back. I shit you not. thats how amazing this adaptation is. in fact once you get 3 weeks into the 3rd level and your busting out whole body workouts every single day, w very limited rest betweeb sets, youll find your body not just keeping up but thriving. lol its so fucked. by week 4-5 you will be honestly thinking 'i need to increase my volume' meaning 'i need more sets. im reparing too quick'. the key to adaptation is to force the body to undergo it. once the body gets used to it it becomes amazingly highly functional. and wants more work. not less. fuck overtraining. it wants MORE. anyway i digress. I chronical my experience w rest days in the book and tell you why they suck.

cheers.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2014, 10:18:00 PM »
hahahaha the classic "hey guys sorry I did not have the chance to respond the AVALANCHE of questions and the huge interest"  ;D

I like no one. He is Vince Goodrum 2.0 although to give him credit he does look better than Vince.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2014, 11:15:54 PM »
Thanks for answering my questions.

One more quick question:  about how many weeks (or days, months etc) will it take before one can judge that this routine either sucks, works great or just the same as any other? 

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 11:57:04 PM »
Exactly why I can do ten minutes on a stationary bike and take my legs to muscular failure.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2014, 12:02:37 AM »
Up yours, Bob.
up mine "big" chiro

please

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 11:59:45 AM »
how many sets and exercises you do per bodypart in a session or do you go by time e.g. 5 minutes banging out reps on an exercise.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2014, 12:25:44 PM »
Sorry no one but i will not read your bullshit wall of text if you make some cliff notes I might take a look.

STFU man, no one has one of the best physiques are the forum, he deserves to be listened to.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2014, 12:30:51 PM »
I am definitely interested in your take on this no one. I would be privileged to read your take on training when it is complete. Kudos to you for wanting to give back to the getbig community and bodybuilding in general.

It reads extremely well. Both you and gal have an engaging writing style.