Author Topic: Enough is enough....  (Read 18733 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Enough is enough....
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2014, 04:41:18 AM »
my man, I have Rihanna in my avatar shaking her ass, you are giving us a look at your thin cock.
I don't even subscribe to her videos.
bro i know i know i famous youtube celebrity scrambled eggs dorian platz barnyard ears paul de mayonnaise buy me skittles piss stains out bye

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2014, 04:44:01 AM »
No, I am right. Most women would leave for good and never come back. You came back. Why? Well, because you like the attention...you will not admit it. And you like going at it with Groink, but you will not admit it.
I had even tried to help you find an alternative to this board. If it is so "anti-booty" why stay? Why not do something else.

Also, this is not about you. This is about Halo, so let's stop this talking about you, which, you do enjoy.

Lobster is still here posting. So is she not like most women either??? You say it like its a bad thing but maybe it's a good thing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2014, 04:49:05 AM »
Lobster is still here posting. So is she not like most women either??? You say it like its a bad thing but maybe it's a good thing.
Lobstah posts every so often, not like every day or with the frequency of many posters here, including most in this thread. Getbig hasn't got to her yet.
Plus, as it has been stated, it seems the ones with the best physiques tend to post the least. Maybe there is a coorelation?
As I said, Lobstah reactions are more in line with "normal" everyday women. That is why they don't post here, because normal everyday women, including the ones that work out, would not except said behaviors on a forum, and neither have the time to deal with it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
Lobstah posts every so often, not like every day or with the frequency of many posters here, including most in this thread. Getbig hasn't got to her yet.
Plus, as it has been stated, it seems the ones with the best physiques tend to post the least. Maybe there is a coorelation?
As I said, Lobstah reactions are more in line with "normal" everyday women. That is why they don't post here, because normal everyday women, including the ones that work out, would not except said behaviors on a forum, and neither have the time to deal with it.
Most get run off.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2014, 05:02:21 AM »
booty, I find it a little hypocritical that when you are attacked, you tirelessly report and complain to the mods (as you should, if you feel it is necessary. I am not here to chastise you for that), but when other women are attacked, you see nothing wrong with it, and have joined in on this "free Halo" bullshit.  Your vagina ends up on the internet by no fault of yours, that's totally out of line, but I get bombarded with racial epithets, slurs, and blatant disrespect, and that's cool, free Halo?  Halo makes shitty comments about someone's wife, who is not involved in bodybuilding at all, after she is diagnosed with cancer, and your opinion is "free Halo"?
Really?  Wow. I mean cool, say what feels right and comes naturally. But that says a lot about your character.
Great post. She is a leaf that always blows towards the popular opinions at that time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2014, 05:04:53 AM »
Great post. She is a leaf that always blows towards the popular opinions at that time.
go have another drink

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2014, 05:10:41 AM »
go have another drink
I would respect you more if you did not play the dumb blonde, wearing the varsity jacket, in every horror movie role.

Think for yourself. Not what you you think a handful of guys want you to say.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2014, 05:14:55 AM »
I would respect you more if you did not play the dumb blonde, wearing the varsity jacket, in every horror movie role.

I am pretty sure you have accused lobster of playing the popularity card as well? It's YOU that play the dumb role on here. An example is what you did to Gal. You are a back stabbing nasty little worm. Now go fall asleep in your own vomit of vodka.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2014, 05:18:20 AM »
it makes me laugh the way shizzo accuses booty of jumping on band wagons

when he is clearly jumping on one to have a go at her

shizzo is a bully its not nice to see
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2014, 05:19:22 AM »
This thread does not deliver.

A whole lotta sanctimony here, on fucking GetBig FFS. Fine, we get it. Halo pissed off a member in great standing and he will have to pay the price. Trying to retroactively justify the move with historical precedent or look for repeatable patterns in enforcement is just insane. There is none/will be none. It was the very definition of arbitrary and capricious.

To look for a greater meaning would probably be: "if someone has purple stars, just don't say a fucking word"

And as far as "getting it" with racial issues, Skorp is the man. What he wrote in this thread should be enshrined as the way to deal with racist pricks. No fucking homo, you fucking bunch of racist homos.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2014, 05:20:54 AM »

He's a little worm. Look what he did to Gal.... Posting slanderous lies to get him in trouble with his employer. What a funking piece of shit. Then he claimed he wasn't doing it on purpose. This is the worst kind there is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2014, 05:20:57 AM »
I am pretty sure you have accused lobster of playing the popularity card as well? It's YOU that play the dumb role on here. An example is what you did to Gal. You are a back stabbing nasty little worm. Now go fall asleep in your own vomit of vodka.
You see, there you go again. Trying to bring up the Gal situation (to gain popularity) Gal and I have gone back and forth when he was posting here. I chalked most of it up to good fun.

Then it did seem that he started to get more hateful towards me. He said things about me that I would never say about another person.  I won't mention what I did (completely playful I might add) that sent him over the edge. It clearly bothered him, and I respect that.

I, as well as many others here, would love to see Galeniko come back. He was a fantastic poster.

But don't blame him leaving because of me. He obviously has his reasons.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »

He is quite obsessed with booty.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2014, 05:23:18 AM »
Lol!!!! The Getbig PR machine is in full effect.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2014, 05:26:35 AM »
You see, there you go again. Trying to bring up the Gal situation (to gain popularity) Gal and I have gone back and forth when he was posting here. I chalked most of it up to good fun.

Then it did seem that he started to get more hateful towards me. He said things about me that I would never say about another person.  I won't mention what I did (completely playful I might add) that sent him over the edge. It clearly bothered him, and I respect that.

I, as well as many others here, would love to see Galeniko come back. He was a fantastic poster.

But don't blame him leaving because of me. He obviously has his reasons.
You low life... You knew what you were doing and then played innocent and dumb. But everyone saw through it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2014, 05:29:46 AM »
75% of the time, Booty mentions my name first in a thread. She can't help it, she knows that going against Shizzo is popular amongst her E-lunchtable mates. She just wants acceptance.

Remember, I never say some of the horrible things that other people do to Booty.

I genuinely think she is a shallow person. I do not dislike her (it's the internet people) and our back and forth's I treat as good fun.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2014, 05:31:20 AM »
75% of the time, Booty mentions my name first in a thread. She can't help it, she knows that going against Shizzo is popular amongst her E-lunchtable mates. She just wants acceptance.

Remember, I never say some of the horrible things that other people do to Booty.

I genuinely think she is a shallow person. I do not dislike her (it's the internet people) and our back and forth's I treat as good fun.

booty>shizzo
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2014, 05:33:18 AM »
Lets not ban anyone?

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
"Sticks and Stones" is an English language children's rhyme. It persuades the child victim of name-calling to ignore the taunt, to refrain from physical retaliation, and to remain calm and good-natured. It is reported[1] to have appeared in The Christian Recorder of March 1862, a publication of the African Methodist Episcopal Church, where it is presented as an "old adage" in this form:

Sticks and stones will break my bones
    But words will never harm me.

The phrase also appeared in 1872, where it is presented as advice in Tappy's Chicks: and Other Links Between Nature and Human Nature, by Mrs. George Cupples.[2] The version used in that work runs:

Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But names will never hurt me.

This sentiment is reflected in/reflects the common law of civil assault, which holds that mere name-calling does not give rise to a cause of action, while putting someone in fear of physical violence does.[citation needed]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2014, 05:34:09 AM »
You low life... You knew what you were doing and then played innocent and dumb. But everyone saw through it.
Low life? I'm sorry if Gal may have been in deep water at the time. That's the price you pay to go public on this website. I only said "I think".  Many veteran members also backed me up at that time.

They said: Damn, Galeniko has said some horrible things about Shizzo, yet he runs away at something like this?

Look it up Booty. I want Gal to come back. He is a piece of the pie that Getbig is missing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2014, 05:35:08 AM »
booty>shizzo
How is the marriage?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2014, 05:42:54 AM »
I, as well as many others here, would love to see Galeniko come back. He was a fantastic poster

I was with Gal yesterday, he hates your guts

Hope that helps  :D
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2014, 05:44:41 AM »

Hope that helps  :D
That's cool. I will make a promise never to address him if he comes back.

Gal needs Getbig. Getbig needs Gal.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2014, 05:44:59 AM »

Earning Shizzo's respect  ;D

That's worth more than taking steroid dosage advice from ESFitness
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2014, 05:45:23 AM »

Hope that helps  :D

I get more pms from people on here that genuinely cant stand shizzo than all other ones combined

funny thing is shizzo is begging members via pm to ask me to unblock him
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2014, 05:45:51 AM »
Earning Shizzo's respect  ;D

That's worth more than taking steroid dosage advice from ESFitness
You clearly do not know the power I yield behind the scenes.