Author Topic: Like obamatheclown, Hitlery can't take FULL responsibility for anything.  (Read 1447 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/10/abc-newss-diane-sawyer-destroys-hillary-rodham-clinton-on-benghazi/

A standard defense for Hillary Rodham Clinton when facing questions about Benghazi, Libya, has been to cite her commissioning of a report from the State Department’s Accountability Review Board (ARB), which took a deep look at the attacks that claimed the lives of four U.S. personnel on Sept. 11, 2012. In testimony before Congress in January 2013, Clinton said: “I hurried to appoint the Accountability Review Board led by Ambassador Pickering and Admiral Mullen so we could more fully understand from objective, independent examination, what went wrong and how to fix it. I have accepted every one of their recommendations.”

In an interview with Clinton that aired last night on ABC News, anchor Diane Sawyer threw the ARB right back in the face of the former secretary of state. The two tangled over the preparedness of the U.S. diplomatic installation in Benghazi for a terrorist attack. In defending her work on this front, Clinton stressed that she had delegated the particulars of security to the experts in the field. “I’m not equipped to sit and look at blueprints to determine where the blast walls need to be, where the reinforcements need to be. That’s why we hire people who have that expertise,” said Clinton, who did the interview as part of the tour for her book “Hard Choices.”

Sensing an opening, Sawyer cited the document that Clinton herself has so often cited: “This is the ARB: the mission was far short of standards; weak perimeter; incomplete fence; video surveillance needed repair. They said it’s a systemic failure.”

Clinton replied, “Well, it was with respect to that compound.”

The anchor continued pressing, asking Clinton whether the people might be seeking from her a “sentence that begins from you ‘I should have…’?” Clinton sort of ducked that one. The accountability-heavy moment came when Sawyer’s slow and steady line of questioning on Benghazi security prompted Clinton to utter this self-contradictory and sure-to-be-repeated statement: “I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions.”

For the record, possible-presidential-candidates-in-abeyance should never attach conjunctions to their declarations of responsibility-taking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hillary is the same as Obama - a corrupt useless political thug and incompetent bitch

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hillary is the same as Obama - a corrupt useless political thug and incompetent bitch

Libtards beg to differ, soul.

She wears a skirt. That makes her more than qualified in the eyes of the libtards and all the low information voters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Libtards beg to differ, soul.

She wears a skirt. That makes her more than qualified in the eyes of the libtards and all the low information voters.

She is the next cult icon for these fools 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They are a bunch of idiots.

"Oh, lets be part of history. Lets vote for the first female president of the USA."

Morons voted for the first black president who was and still is unqualified for the position and that decision has harmed the nation, yet they are willing to make another mistake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They are a bunch of idiots.

"Oh, lets be part of history. Lets vote for the first female president of the USA."

Morons voted for the first black president who was and still is unqualified for the position and that decision has harmed the nation, yet they are willing to make another mistake.

All these idiots care about is gay marriage, abortion, etc.   The nation could be in flames - and these idiots could not give a fuck.  Its all about two stupid issues for them and that's it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Like obamatheclown, Hitlery can't take FULL responsibility for anything.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 05:44:03 AM »
State Dept Provided 'Clearly False' Statements To Derail Requests For Clinton Docs, 'Shocked' Judge
Fox News ^ | 10-18-2018 | Gregg Re
Posted on 10/18/2018, 1:30:09 AM by blam

In a combative exchange at a hearing Friday in Washington, D.C., a federal judge unabashedly accused career State Department officials of lying and signing "clearly false" affidavits to derail a series of lawsuits seeking information about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server and her handling of the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said during Friday's hearing.

The Department of Justice's Inspector General (IG), Michael Horowitz, noted in a bombshell report in June that it was "inconsistent with typical investigative strategy" for the FBI to allow Mills to sit in during the agency's interview of Clinton during the email probe, given that classified information traveled through Mills' personal email account. "[T]here are serious potential ramifications when one witness attends another witness' interview," the IG wrote.

On Friday, Lamberth, who was appointed to the bench by President Ronald Reagan, said he did not know Mills had been granted immunity until he "read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied [Clinton] to her interview."

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...