Author Topic: So what's going to happen now?  (Read 11725 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: So what's going to happen now?
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2014, 07:49:49 AM »
It's the silliness that makes it entertaining. But it's not silly or fun to have someone like Chadwick stalk you etc.

DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE THAT WE NEED TO SPANK BLACK KIDS HARDER?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2014, 07:50:42 AM »
they are terrible.  they will help nothing.  but I'll gladly send you a picture of my perfect cheeks as long as you return the favor, Clover.  Or alternately you can just forward me any boobs you receive.  Options, buddy, that's what you've got.

If you honestly believe your butt could crack a walnut, I'd be very receptive to photos of it for purely scientific purposes.   ;D

It would be far more interesting than seeing the same old pic of Granny Groupie and her ridiculous lipstick-smeared funbags over, and over again.....

the trainer

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »
This is getbig I would be disappointed if I did not have a stalker that is how you know that you are ruffling a few feathers around here.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2014, 07:59:56 AM »
This is getbig I would be disappointed if I did not have a stalker that is how you know that you are ruffling a few feathers around here.

If the word ruffling = fluffing and the word feathers = cocks then the statement is correct and you sir are doing a fine job at it.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2014, 08:09:05 AM »
DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE THAT WE NEED TO SPANK BLACK KIDS HARDER?

Maybe we should leave the raising, affording, parenting, disciplining and educating of black children completely up to their parents and see how that works out?

"And that's all I need to say"       ::)

Foozle

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2014, 08:36:37 AM »

You're confusing ruffling feathers with just amazing us with the sheer volume of digital dumb and suck that you continue to produce on a daily basis.  Your posts and threads fucking suck, no matter which one of the people behind this shared account is posting.  You've had two decent posts since your return that nobody wanted, and one was just OK.  I though you also had another decent post once but it was just an edit from that chaos guy.

You gently touch men's scrotums the way someone with poor vision reads braille.  Fuck off already, you taint slurping ball slopper.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »
I swear getbig posters are like a bunch of kids always whining about who should be off the board, who is talking shit, who should be in timeout, if you did not know any better you would swear nobody on this site is over 18 years old.

This is what I'd call hitting the nail on the head.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2014, 11:48:30 AM »
Booty,

The thread I created was meant to unearth the truth.

Chadwick calls you an informant, a murderer, a fecal aficionado and a homewrecker.

He and anyone else that takes part in this was given a chance to post the proof. Upon posting said proof, any doubt would have been removed. Upon not posting said proof, they would have to cut the shit and stop promoting falsehoods.

You ask if we can remove Chadwick. You ask this because, rightfully so, he seems to have taken quite the stalker-ish liking to you. But at the same time, you are campaigning for the release of Halo who has stalked Lobstah and harassed her across the forum and also by way of private messages.

One woman gets harassed and attacked multiple times by way of racist remarks and another woman gets attacked and harassed by way of possible falsehoods regarding her past, yet one women is content with the idea of releasing one of the stalkers, while also wanting her stalker to be removed. This doesn't make sense to me, but I know everyone is different.

Regarding Chadwick... If he continues to incite a smear campaign against you based off of lies (that you are a narc informant or a murderer) it shall be removed and he will subsequently get warned. Upon the third warning, he shall be removed from the forum.

Now, regarding the notion that you are a homewrecker. We can not disprove this, because Lee Priest's wife came onto the forums and stated that you were. On the flip side, you state that she was lying. Unfortunately, we have no way of proving that what you say is true and that what she says is false. Due to the fact that she did state this and made it very clear on the forums, we can't crucify a member for stating what is one person's obvious truth.

So that's that. If Chadwick accuses you of being a murderer or an informant, he shall be warned and after 3 consecutive offenses, he shall be removed.

This is my approach to handling this situation. If you are not happy with my approach, there are other moderators here that can be of assistance.

Oh and about this.....

....you spoke too soon.

"1"

P.S. I give everyone 3 strikes before I move for removal. That's just my way of giving members the benefit of the doubt and a chance to change their ways.

Like my stepdad used to say, "No matter how wise a fellow is, he will never figure out what goes on inside a woman's mind."

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2014, 11:48:44 AM »
You gently touch men's scrotums the way someone with poor vision reads braille.  Fuck off already, you taint slurping ball slopper.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2014, 11:52:57 AM »
I realise that you made that thread in good faith. I will be reporting any posts made by Chadwick with any content regrading those slanderous lies. As for halo... I already stated that racism is not okay and should not exist. I just dont think it is fair when Chadwick stalks me for 2 years (go through his post history) and Posts black kids should be spanked harder in schools etc. The issue I have is that I reported many posts and nothing got done about it. As for Lee Priest... He left his wife a couple of years ago and is engaged to someone else.

I don't get what the big deal is about someone saying that black kids should be spanked harder in schools. In public schools in the U.S. spanking kids, regardless of race is not permitted.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2014, 12:00:32 PM »
I thought the thread OMR made calling out Chadwick the Beta and others to come forward with proof of the slanderous things said about me was a good thing. But now I am thinking it's dodgy. This tool's reply in the whole matter was to insult OMR about him being gay and then go offline. So will he be able to return and just keep doing what he has been doing which is stalking and harassing me all over the forum, posting slanderous lies stating that people have died because of me and making racist posts... An example of this is how he keeps saying that black kids should be spanked harder in school. He breaks all the rules over and over and yet he's allowed to remain here. So my question is, are you going to have him timed out OMR now that he did not provide any proof of the shit he spews about me? Or is he just going to be allowed to continue with this behaviour when he feels that the matter has been forgotten?

Be careful what you wish for, Booty. You like attention. This is pretty obvious to everyone here. It seems to me without the sometimes negative attention you often invite, people wouldn't be talking about you at all. Will this make you happy? I suspect not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2014, 12:06:41 PM »
I will be reporting any racist posts, including those that call me a mudshark. This racism needs to be stomped out.

How about you tell us what we all can and can't say on Getbig, particularly as it relates to you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »
How about you tell us what we all can an can't say on Getbig, particularly as it relates to you.

:)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »
Maybe we should leave the raising, affording, parenting, disciplining and educating of black children completely up to their parents and see how that works out?

"And that's all I need to say"       ::)

I say we hire some of the fine African Americans of getbig to raise them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2014, 08:16:32 PM »
Sensitive sissies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »
there could always be more tits
Even lopsided female bodybuilder flapjack tits are better than no tits at all!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2014, 08:30:44 PM »
:o

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2014, 08:56:14 PM »

Why bring Shitso into this?

Don't you think he's had a bad enough week already?      ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:41 PM »
If you honestly belieand wonders why people think she's an idiotve your butt could crack a walnut, I'd be very receptive to photos of it for purely scientific purposes.   ;D

It would be far more interesting than seeing the same old pic of Granny Groupie and her ridiculous lipstick-smeared funbags over, and over again.....

This.

We have a 50 year old woman here who writes messages on her fake tits is lipstick and post the pictures, and wonders why people think she's an idiot/tramp

Cue booty....."I'm only 44...blah blah blah..."    might as well have written this in Chinese

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2014, 10:11:42 PM »
No it's not true. And lee has posted over at md that there is no truth to it.

He posted on anabolicmayhem.com that you still have this petrified turd and it is now sterling plated.