Author Topic: Your right to vote on Getbig  (Read 3262 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Your right to vote on Getbig
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2014, 09:54:19 PM »
He even voted YES to himself being terminated on getbig, so if he didnt give a shit why would anyone else???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »
I couldn't believe the rules for that vote. Not fair at all. While Shizzo might be annoying to some that isn't grounds for banning him. So what if Shizzo asked for a vote? Break the rules and away you go. Abide by them and you stay.

What could be clearer? When the NO votes are not tallied what does that mean? Since there are thousands of registered handles on Getbig how many Yes votes are required to remove someone?

Let us face it, trials by jury on Getbig can never be fair. Too many dorks here. Many might vote YES just for a laugh.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »
I couldn't believe the rules for that vote. Not fair at all. While Shizzo might be annoying to some that isn't grounds for banning him. So what if Shizzo asked for a vote? Break the rules and away you go. Abide by them and you stay.

What could be clearer? When the NO votes are not tallied what does that mean? Since there are thousands of registered handles on Getbig how many Yes votes are required to remove someone?

Let us face it, trials by jury on Getbig can never be fair. Too many dorks here. Many might vote YES just for a laugh.

He signed right under omr rules. Incl. I bleed getbig. What part is you don't get?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2014, 10:21:02 PM »

I give my 100% consent to this vote. I just hope that people will see me as an unbiased poster.

Someone who bleeds Getbig.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 10:25:35 PM »
My votes a no, we've had enough retribution shootings this month

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 05:13:54 AM »
We have right?
Mr. AZ 2003

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 05:31:39 AM »
We have right?

Dr. J clearly still trippin balls  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 05:37:26 AM »
Army of One/YourAverageCumrag (aka The Organization) should be voted off the boards long before Shizzles.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 05:43:19 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 05:44:44 AM »
Army of One/YourAverageCumrag (aka The Organization) should be voted off the boards long before Shizzles.

I don't think Ao1 is an Eric Francke account.  But I agree with you otherwise.