Author Topic: Scared of a family tieing you down?  (Read 16772 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Scared of a family tieing you down?
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2014, 12:57:28 AM »
if you are 26 you really should wait with the vasectomi cause its a big chance that you will chsnge your mikd about the family part. Like one of my ex who was 28 then she said that se will never get a kid, 4 years after she changed her mind and tried to get a kid for a couple of years before she got pregnant.........just shoot the load on the sluts faces and call them whored =D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2014, 01:11:47 AM »
if you are 26 you really should wait with the vasectomi cause its a big chance that you will chsnge your mikd about the family part. Like one of my ex who was 28 then she said that se will never get a kid, 4 years after she changed her mind and tried to get a kid for a couple of years before she got pregnant.........just shoot the load on the sluts faces and call them whored =D

is that how you guys get down in best korea?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2014, 01:30:09 AM »
I know a lot of guys this happened to. Some of them manned up and became great dads, some are deadbeats. Ive also seen many girls birth kids by men that wanted nothing to do with them. I'm contemplating a vasectomy
Every night is 'raw, no condom, no pulling out'-night. I've been cut a year ago or so, and can highly recommend it. I feel exactly the same, and my wife feels better because she's no longer forced to take hormones. Now she's taking fun hormones. :D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2014, 01:31:27 AM »
Well, some people change their minds, sure. Mostly those who haven't been honest with themselves. I have been consistent in not wanting children for 40 years, and I could/should have had it done at 30 already.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2014, 02:04:30 AM »
Does anyone else have this fear? The responsibility, the financial cost, the loss of freedom to do whatever the fuck you please? Less time to focus on your goals?

I'm a much happier and productive person being single and I don't want that to change. The only bitch is the pressure from my family to "settle down" and give them grand kids

I'd prefer being 45, ripped, driving a sports car, owning a condo in the city, pounding new pussy, flourishing my business over being the boring "family man"

You can do both. Maximal life output. Get a girl pregnant and assume the role of abscent or part time dad.

The only thing you miss will be the marriage part, but that seems to be quite a bit of work and seems to end in divorce anyway.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2014, 02:33:45 AM »
All these things don't just magically go away when you get married, you can still drive a sports car, own a condo, expand your business etc.... All depends on the person you marry and how you two decide to live your lives....  Women are not some evil species that will lock you in a cage.

I was gonna post something like this...
 :)

I have to disagree on that point. I have come across some women, a cage would probably give you more freedom.

Yes, some women... Not all of them.
There also some men who would be more than pleased to 'cage' their women. Some other men want their wives to tell them what to do for every single thing in life. So many types of men, so many types of women.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2014, 02:38:53 AM »
Every night is 'raw, no condom, no pulling out'-night. I've been cut a year ago or so, and can highly recommend it. I feel exactly the same, and my wife feels better because she's no longer forced to take hormones. Now she's taking fun hormones. :D

I've already been a surrogate mom, and that was enough, no kids for me. I actually wanted my tubes to be plugged. No operation or cuts for that, just some plug shoved down the tube via already exiting openings. But this procedure is only posible... when you already gave birth to one or more children...  >:(

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2014, 02:39:06 AM »
I was gonna post something like this...
 :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2014, 02:39:44 AM »
I've already been a surrogate mom, and that was enough, no kids for me. I actually wanted my tubes to be plugged. No operation or cuts for that, just some plug shoved down the tube via already exiting openings. But this procedure is only posible... when you already gave birth to one or more children...  >:(

Bragging again that you're too tight? ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2014, 02:45:03 AM »
Get yourself a sweet madonna, dressed in rhinestones, sitting on a pedestal of abalone shell.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2014, 02:52:25 AM »
Which one is it? You said that you have been a surrogate mother and then you said that you can't get sterilised because you have not given birth to any children?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2014, 03:20:43 AM »
Which one is it? You said that you have been a surrogate mother and then you said that you can't get sterilised because you have not given birth to any children?
Lost in translation. The Dutch expression is similar for both "carrying someone else's child" and "raising someone else's child". I will vouch that there is no way she has given birth to anything larger than my cock.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2014, 03:31:23 AM »
Lost in translation. The Dutch expression is similar for both "carrying someone else's child" and "raising someone else's child". I will vouch that there is no way she has given birth to anything larger than my cock.

essentially still a virgin then.

most likely requires a shoe-horn to get a tampon in.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2014, 03:35:13 AM »
essentially still a virgin then.

most likely requires a shoe-horn to get a tampon in.
Good thing at least my fingers are long and thick...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2014, 03:44:32 AM »
Parents are prisoners of their kids, whether they like to admit it or not. It's never the same after that, but once a person puts so much effort, money, time, health, nerves, etc... into something, no surprise that "something" becomes a very valuable thing in life, if it wouldn't be so - most would go insane.
 The thing is - none of that matters (in essence). A bunch of ants blindly reproducing and thinking it's of a high importance. Oh geez..

QFT. Kids are no "wonders", family is not "sacred'. It's just your animal instincts telling you what to do, despite your own best interest. On top of that, many people fall for the illusion of happy family others project. I sincerely believe there must be genuinely happy families out there, but let us be honest - how many proud fathers you know who had enjoyed their time with their family every weekend and bragged about their kids left their family for some young slut? I do not want to be that person, I do not want to live in a lie. I accept egocentric, self-centered bastard I am.

I used to dedicate everything to being a bodybuilder.  

Then I turned 30, and realized there were much more important things in life.  

Like powerlifting.

Awesome :D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2014, 03:54:04 AM »
QFT. Kids are no "wonders", family is not "sacred'. It's just your animal instincts telling you what to do, despite your own best interest. On top of that, many people fall for the illusion of happy family others project. I sincerely believe there must be genuinely happy families out there, but let us be honest - how many proud fathers you know who had enjoyed their time with their family every weekend and bragged about their kids left their family for some young slut? I do not want to be that person, I do not want to live in a lie. I accept egocentric, self-centered bastard I am.
Very good point there. It's like religion in the US: when you ask people if they go to church, the majority says they do. If you look at what most of them truly do, then it turns out to be a lie. Like happy families. Sure, everyone says it is great when you ask. But when you just observe, you see many families interact with nothing but fatigue, contempt and mutual hatred on their faces. Putting a brave face on when a picture is taken, obviously. ::)

Another point would be the problem of rationalization. Humans in general have a tendency to rationalize all their choices post-hoc, even their most horrible decisions. The alternative would be admitting they made a mistake and jumping off a bridge. So they lie to themselves to blunt the feeling of their self-inflicted agony.

Not saying happy families do not exist. My parents were truly happy. But from decades of observation I'm sure they were the minority.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 03:58:20 AM »

Sorry for the confusion Booty! As Phreak already said, I've never given birth, but I did had to help raise somebody else's child.
I did consider giving birth for a homosexual couple, but I don't agree with the Dutch laws for surrogacy, so I didn't do it.

Sterilisation is possible, the old fashioned way with cuts, but not this plugging methode, which I preferred.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2014, 04:03:49 AM »
Sorry for the confusion Booty! As Phreak already said, I've never given birth, but I did had to help raise somebody else's child.
I did consider giving birth for a homosexual couple, but I don't agree with the Dutch laws for surrogacy, so I didn't do it.

Sterilisation is possible, the old fashioned way with cuts, but not this plugging methode, which I preferred.
It sounds odd that they would allow you to have your tubes cut but not plugged.  ???

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2014, 04:04:43 AM »
It sounds odd that they would allow you to have your tubes cut but not plugged.  ???
They cannot fit the tools in there unless it's been stretched beyond recognition from pregnancy. Yes, really.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2014, 04:07:50 AM »
They cannot fit the tools in there unless it's been stretched beyond recognition from pregnancy. Yes, really.
tubes don't get stretched from pregnancy. Fallopian tubes role is for the eggs to travel from the ovaries down the tubes into the uterus where a possible pregnancy can take place. You pair are full of shit!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2014, 04:18:05 AM »
tubes don't get stretched from pregnancy. Fallopian tubes role is for the eggs to travel from the ovaries down the tubes into the uterus where a possible pregnancy can take place. You pair are full of shit!

Poor Booty... You are as knowledgable and informed as you are youthful.

Although partly I admit: with the newer methods (e.g. Adiana) it would have been possible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
Poor Booty... You are as knowledgable and informed as you are youthful.
You are an idiot!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2014, 04:24:12 AM »
You are an idiot!
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your silicone sloshing around.

I seriously considered whether I was going to explain female anatomy to an old woman, but never mind. I recognise a lost cause when I see one.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2014, 04:29:53 AM »
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your silicone sloshing around.

I seriously considered whether I was going to explain female anatomy to an old woman, but never mind. I recognise a lost cause when I see one.
I know more about female anatomy being that I am female and have had babies. You pair got caught out with your bullshit. If tubes got stretched out during childbirth then they wouldn't be of any use for any future pregnancies. And women can have multiple babies if they choose to. Tubes are sensitive and any kind of damage to them can increase the chances of an ectopic pregnancy which is dangerous and life threatening.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2014, 04:32:00 AM »

The uterus - and mostly the cervix - has to be stretched (by giving birth), because the tools have to fit in/through there. And from there the doctor has to have enough room to move around to find and fill the fallopian tubes with either a piece of silicone or metal spiral to plug the tubes. After a few months those plugs are fused with your own tissue and you're sterile.

Essure is one of those plugs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essure