Author Topic: Why did getbig.com become so crazy?  (Read 12891 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Why did getbig.com become so crazy?
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 08:52:03 PM »
been like this since the late 90's when you had the aussie kids the "flame krew".. bunch of pussies ("principal skinner" is the only one i recall) who would what you call nowdays 'troll' all day and post nothing related to bbing.... there's many like them here today. just kids with smart mouths who never got their asses kicked (most likely because they're from Canada or some part of England where it's acceptable for beta males to run their mouths to each other since nobody every does anything about it.... and probably raised by women, as any kid with a father would hopefully learn some respect).

back then the flame krew punks would log in and post using other ppls handles.. getbig was one of the last boards to move to registering your name... they were on anabolex first (the old yellow board), then the ug board, ect...

all pussies. 100% pussies. the kind of ppl who you see at the gym staring in the mirror more than they train with zero personality or social skills.... like many ppl here. in their mind, they're impressing ppl, without realizing nobody gives a shit about them... yet they're too much of a coward in 'real life' to say what they want, so they come to msg boards like getbig to act the way they wish they could in 'real life'.

100% pussies.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »
Getbig's landscape is always changing, there are few 'core' members. No one dominates the show for a long time. The one constant is the relative freedom of speech.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2014, 09:52:57 PM »
Getbig's landscape is always changing, there are few 'core' members. No one dominates the show for a long time. The one constant is the relative freedom of speech.
You've been dominated for years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2014, 10:06:17 PM »
been like this since the late 90's when you had the aussie kids the "flame krew".. bunch of pussies ("principal skinner" is the only one i recall) who would what you call nowdays 'troll' all day and post nothing related to bbing.... there's many like them here today. just kids with smart mouths who never got their asses kicked (most likely because they're from Canada or some part of England where it's acceptable for beta males to run their mouths to each other since nobody every does anything about it.... and probably raised by women, as any kid with a father would hopefully learn some respect).

back then the flame krew punks would log in and post using other ppls handles.. getbig was one of the last boards to move to registering your name... they were on anabolex first (the old yellow board), then the ug board, ect...

all pussies. 100% pussies. the kind of ppl who you see at the gym staring in the mirror more than they train with zero personality or social skills.... like many ppl here. in their mind, they're impressing ppl, without realizing nobody gives a shit about them... yet they're too much of a coward in 'real life' to say what they want, so they come to msg boards like getbig to act the way they wish they could in 'real life'.

100% pussies.

Another epic monologue.... when you read these back before posting do you hear it spoken in your head with Russell Crowe/Maximus's voice?
C.U.N.T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 10:15:37 PM »
Another epic monologue.... when you read these back before posting do you hear it spoken in your head with Russell Crowe/Maximus's voice?

are you trying to be cute?

grown men acting 'cute'?

I have a lot of gay clients, and they act 'cute' and 'sassy' just like you.

congrats on having the feminine traits of a bottom.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »
The truth is very ugly and no other forums covers it due to their lack of freedom, simple as that.

As a result you will get a ruthless forum with a bunch of wackys but GETBIG is where the truth is and always will be.

GETBIG IS THE SHIT  8)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 10:59:33 PM »
ah the old days getbig was so hardcore I remember lurking watching the vicious ownings going down, I did not have the balls to sign up.

Cool story bro

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
Yes, we all know how you "grow into males".

lmao

Good one

You see, this is what getbig's about
S

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2014, 03:11:14 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2014, 03:15:14 AM »

100% pussies.
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 07:57:02 AM »
::) ::)

Roll your eyes at the Hulkotron again and I'll slap the cock right outta your mouth, "Bumtickler."

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2014, 08:35:24 AM »
are you trying to be cute?

grown men acting 'cute'?

I have a lot of gay clients, and they act 'cute' and 'sassy' just like you.

congrats on having the feminine traits of a bottom.

All you think about is "grown men" "cowards" "pussies" AND off course " the bitch in you" for identification purposes.

You see the world from a confrontational point of view, which makes you a coward. You are a scared little boy at heart.

Furthermore its kinda shit for you cos you're no jacked up large menace, as a matter of fact any average male could beat your ass to a PULP and you know that. Don't come on here talking about grown men and pussies and cowards when you're actually at the bottom of the food chain.
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »
Roll your eyes at the Hulkotron again and I'll slap the cock right outta your mouth, "Bumtickler."

Yes watch your tone around men like myself "WouldSplitHerr"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:31 AM »
All you think about is "grown men" "cowards" "pussies" AND off course " the bitch in you" for identification purposes.

You see the world from a confrontational point of view, which makes you a coward. You are a scared little boy at heart.

Furthermore its kinda shit for you cos you're no jacked up large menace, as a matter of fact any average male could beat your ass to a PULP and you know that. Don't come on here talking about grown men and pussies and cowards when you're actually at the bottom of the food chain.

I would laugh my ass off if ESF reposted his now-famous "don't take kindly" rant in response to this...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
I would laugh my ass off if ESF reposted his now-famous "don't take kindly" rant in response to this...

Yes this was a missed opportunity.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »

The other constant is Mars.
the website of getbig was built around him, he has always been here, looming large but mysterious and awe inspiring.
Like the Pyramids.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
Yes mars is one of the bigger guys.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2014, 09:54:53 AM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2014, 10:00:45 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

Listen, you skinny old, reamed out sphincter, Americanized version of Basile......Shitso's gone now and there will be a great return of legendary posters.

You better up your game old man - or your teeth are staying in the jar on the nightstand until you've blown your way back to respectability.

You tired old fossil in a saggy Speedo.

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »
The Slaying of the Beast is one of the signs of the return of the SquadFather.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »

Oh dear...

I have a feeling things won't end well following this post.  :'(

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:31 AM »
Listen, you skinny old, reamed out sphincter, Americanized version of Basile......Shitso's gone now and there will be a great return of legendary posters.

You better up your game old man - or your teeth are staying in the jar on the nightstand until you've blown your way back to respectability.

You tired old fossil in a saggy Speedo.

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »
Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

'Sup buddy?

How's tings?

;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2014, 12:55:25 PM »
2002/2003 Mayhem vs. getbig

Good times.
Great time, I lurked on here till 2004, posted on Mayhem back then though.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
it involved the pussification of the united states and the tolerance for beta males.