Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 81003 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #500 on: June 23, 2014, 11:32:54 AM »
But how much will you earn  ??? Will you get paid by protein bars? If you're lucky you'll be collecting dollar bills for signing photos lol fucking lame ass aspirations of a midget

i lost more money down my sofa this week  than trystswithmen will make in a year as a pro

typical midget
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: June 23, 2014, 11:34:08 AM »
i lost more money down my sofa this week  than trystswithmen will make in a year as a pro

typical midget

If you find a moldy protein bar that's his p60
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: June 23, 2014, 11:34:24 AM »
lol i don't WANT that station you little tool. I was a monster when you were sucking your mommas tit. now your a tit thinking he's a monster.

don't think your special cause you load up a syringe, midget. I'd slap that dorky looking hat off your busted face and all you'd do is ask me if I want another corona.

this whole posts speaks to how unintelligent, naracissistic and how much of a douchebag in general you are. now maybe you get why your not very well liked.

don't stop now. your doing a wonderful job of representing yourself and 'shredzzzzzzz' bro. lol douchebag.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #503 on: June 23, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »
there's a lot of them here, pansy.

do yourself a favour and go find one- you might learn what a man looks like and not the duckfaced lipgloss wearing busted faced nancyboy that you are. Penelope.

Deflection from posting a pic because you look like stir fried in comparison to me. Got it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #504 on: June 23, 2014, 11:36:55 AM »
This post speaks to how old bitter ugly and jealous you are. Keep writing novels for you and your 3 pals on getbig loser.

hahaha jealous of what?! you?! hahaha oh fuck that's amazing :D thanks for the laughs, princess.

are you in need of psychiatric care? do you take medications that stabilize you? do you sometimes find yourself trying to shove shampoo bottles in your ass in the privacy of your own shower?
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: June 23, 2014, 11:41:57 AM »
Deflection from posting a pic because you look like stir fried in comparison to me. Got it.

No he doesn't and you're likely to be in shit health by the time you come anywhere near his age...bow down bitch.

We've seen better than yoh come on here and we've burried them
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: June 23, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »

he looks better than you stumpy
T

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #507 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:20 AM »
hahaha jealous of what?! you?! hahaha oh fuck that's amazing :D thanks for the laughs, princess.

are you in need of psychiatric care? do you take medications that stabilize you? do you sometimes find yourself trying to shove shampoo bottles in your ass in the privacy of your own shower?

Jealous of a young jacked stud making moves in the industry you write lame ass e novels about. Pussy loves me. Hence why you same 3-4 ones follow me around this board like lost puppies

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #508 on: June 23, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »

Everyone looks better than you bitch

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #509 on: June 23, 2014, 11:45:43 AM »
THEY both have sick builds.this guy 'shredzz'competes see how far it goes,'no one' could but chooses not too...you can not hate on that guys build period..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:03 AM »

nah I call the shots here, boy. not you. Ill post pics when I get around to it. might be I never will. you on the other have have been jumping to reply every time I snap my fingers. you exist on this board soley for my amusement, dwarf. ill let you know when I'm done kicking you around like a football. until then keep jumping! every time I post, pansy.

fuck I've got you well trained. your going to like it here, 'tristen' lol

b

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #511 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:37 AM »
Nobody is blaming supps but it's a bit strange that a perfectly healthy women gets liver probs and the only thing different that she is taking or doing is supplementing her training. And I looked up the ingredients in shredtime and I don't recognise anything I have used. Looks like a chemical warfare. And yet Aussie allowed this to go on the shelves but bans perfectly safe and good supps from the USA. Yes shredz fat burner looks good. But we get the garbage instead over here.

She is only taking shredz supps. She got admitted yesterday. It's pretty serious. She resembles a Simpson. Even her eyes are yellow.

Oops.....

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #512 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:24 AM »
This post speaks to how old bitter ugly and jealous you are. Keep writing novels for you and your 3 pals on getbig loser.

Old, bitter, ugly and jealous. Fucken hell are you crying dude!? Lol!

Sorry QB. Looks like the facade just couldn't last.

This mary has nothin for us.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #513 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »

Nice, juicy bubble butt Tristen. Bet its popular with the schmoes.

No homo. :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: June 23, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »
Jealous of a young jacked stud making moves in the industry you write lame ass e novels about. Pussy loves me. Hence why you same 3-4 ones follow me around this board like lost puppies

When I was your age I started an internship at Morgan Stanley...your getting paid protein bars for injecting a ton of steronz  ???

I'm impressed....blown away....by how stupid and delusional some people are

U need to bring that chest more, I've seen swimmers in my local pool woth thicker pecs
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: June 23, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »

awesome  ::)
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:39 PM »

But he would kick everyone's ass....let alone a little stump with shaved eye brows
S

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:55 PM »

where's this stud you speak of?

maybe my screen is pixilating. all I see is a duckfaced effeminate homo.

pussy dont love you bro. pussy loves me. other guys love you. they like that effeminate pansyboy look you got.

while your at the pool w your 5'2 midge ass I'm smashing 10's. I'm the guy that makes you and your boys stop and stare and move out of my way when I walk by.

I got a tip for you, princess. all the juice and gh in the world don't build manly, stud.

in your case is actually creating the exact opposite. congrats on that.
b

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #518 on: June 23, 2014, 12:02:25 PM »

Got a nice retirement plan does it?

"Hence, why blah blah," lol "acknowledgence"

And a moron to boot!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 23, 2014, 12:08:44 PM »
Women choose money above all else.

Therefore, Skorp1o wins this battle. The decision is final.

skorp bangs legit 10's. and they are women.

I think our new friend here seems to think being adored by chubby 17 yr old girls/ middle aged schmoes on Instagram = pussy.

lol
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #520 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:05 PM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:30 PM »
Women choose money above all else.

Therefore, Skorp1o wins this battle. The decision is final.

Average salary of workers in investment banking in London is £100k....retirement age is 65.....how much does Mr Olympia clear and how long is the career?

Trey Brewer wisely chose to become a fireman for a reason and he was ten times the man of this umpa lumpa.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #522 on: June 23, 2014, 12:10:00 PM »
when shredz goes international and you come to the uk

il take that bet twinkles  :-*

bigmc grapples with Tristan

Simple Simon

« Reply #523 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:06 PM »

Those are the same underpants you had on when you jerked off for me.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #524 on: June 23, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »
No one is impressed with a guy who wears makeup and draws on his eyebrows no matter how mad he tries to look.
sept 10th APF