Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80921 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #700 on: June 23, 2014, 08:20:48 PM »
booty just STFU,  youre the fucking dumbass that accused his company of making your friend sick when she isnt even using their supplements you dipshit, not to mention that anyone with an oz of brains can tell thay her symptoms are practically impossible to come from an OTC supplement.

Jesus dont you ever get tired of being so fucking dumb?

+1

I wholeheartedly approve of this post....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #701 on: June 23, 2014, 08:53:32 PM »
You look like a complete fool in this thread.......again...... .and you're still too fucking stupid to back out quietly.

Idiot.

I agree.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: June 23, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
I agree.
go fondle tristins nuts.  ::)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #703 on: June 23, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »

Hey booty, what's up with you lately? You've been especially mongo mcmichael lately. You should look in the mirror and check for uneven pupils and facial droop. Seriously...

No white knight

Simple Simon

« Reply #704 on: June 23, 2014, 09:28:31 PM »
I hear you guys. I've decided I'm still going to post, only reason I was leaving is because I thought 1 of you was imitating me. That might just be a fake profile, I have a few on facebook. If I could I'd delete that page..anyway I've posed on cam for gays and own it. Hey atleast I didn't fuck a grapefruit ;)

I told you it would be nice if you embraced it.

Did you PM Sev?
If not you should, tell him its fine to be who you are.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #705 on: June 23, 2014, 09:35:36 PM »
Hey Tristin I couldnt help but notice me and you wear the same size underwear, and due to current financial situations I have gone through recently, I find myself unable to purchase new boxers, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me some of your old ones. Dont worry about washing them as I would hate for you to be inconvenienced. So get a good workout in and just ship them over to me.... priority two-day, thanks!!!.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: June 23, 2014, 09:36:44 PM »

I hope your friend dies from shredfast.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: June 23, 2014, 09:37:28 PM »
Hey Tristin I couldnt help but notice me and you wear the same size underwear, and due to current financial situations I have gone through recently, I find myself unable to purchase new boxers, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me some of your old ones. Dont worry about washing them as I would hate for you to be inconvenienced. So get a good workout in and just ship them over to me.... priority two-day, thanks!!!.

:D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: June 23, 2014, 09:45:36 PM »
I hope your friend dies from shredfast.
and next time you are on a plane off your head on recs so to get some sleep... I hope you don't wake up.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: June 23, 2014, 09:58:57 PM »
and next time you are on a plane off your head on recs so to get some sleep... I hope you don't wake up.

I will wake up, your friend is on borrowed time. RIP to the dying slut.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: June 23, 2014, 10:11:53 PM »
I will wake up, your friend is on borrowed time. RIP to the dying slut.
her levels in her liver are decreasing since she stopped all supps. They are doing blood tests daily and monitoring her.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:31 PM »
her levels in her liver are decreasing since she stopped all supps. They are doing blood tests daily and monitoring her.

Well, I for one am finding this all very interesting. People often believe if they are using "natural" supplements, they are good to go; obviously not so much so as they hoped. Wake up people, everything we put into our bodies affects us.

I just started a regimen of added potassium and magnesium supplements to help lower my blood pressure, which is marginally high. I am now taking a magnesium supplement and drinking one glass of low sodium V-8 juice a day to insure I am getting enough potassium.

I put a lot of other shit into my body on a daily basis, so I am not preaching here nor am I proclaiming to be any manner of expert on what is good for us and what is not. Like most all you folks, I am just trying to be a fit and healthy as possible. At some point it is more about mortality than it is about vanity.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #712 on: June 23, 2014, 10:49:49 PM »
Yes,  cause im sure if she was taking stimulants/gear/whatever else she would have totally kept running that, and only stopped the supps.

Are you completely gullible? Seriously? If any of these things could even remotely cause what youre bitching about, the FDA would be all over their ass, lawsuits would be thrown around like candy (ever heard of Fen-Fen?), 5hat shit woild be pulled sp fast your head would spin. E

But nooo, its gotta be the worthless OTC supplements that kids OD on everyday, im positive she wouldnt possibly use ANYTHING else to.get in shape for her big trip to vegas or anything. .... ::)

You know, because people into fitness never lie about what they take, and they never, ever take anything illegal or immoral.... ::)

::) ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: June 23, 2014, 10:52:27 PM »
Well, I for one am finding this all very interesting. People often believe if they are using "natural" supplements, they are good to go; obviously not so much so as they hoped. Wake up people, everything we put into our bodies affects us.

I just started a regimen of added potassium and magnesium supplements to help lower my blood pressure, which is marginally high. I am now taking a magnesium supplement and drinking one glass of low sodium V-8 juice a day to insure I am getting enough potassium.

I put a lot of other shit into my body on a daily basis, so I am not preaching here nor am I proclaiming to be any manner of expert on what is good for us and what is not. Like most all you folks, I am just trying to be a fit and healthy as possible. At some point it is more about mortality than it is about vanity.   
I fully agree prime. I only take protein powder 1-2 times daily. I depend on real foods to get my protein. At least I know what I am getting with food. And as for fat burners... I haven't taken them for years. When I was my leanest at 49 kilos for my nationals, I was not taking any fat burners. Most of them are loaded with caffeine and I would rather drink a coffee... Much cheaper .

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: June 23, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »
shockwave bringing a dose of reality itt

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: June 23, 2014, 10:55:29 PM »
Yes,  cause im sure if she was taking stimulants/gear/whatever else she would have totally kept running that, and only stopped the supps.

Are you completely gullible? Seriously? If any of these things could even remotely cause what youre bitching about, the FDA would be all over their ass, lawsuits would be thrown around like candy (ever heard of Fen-Fen?), 5hat shit woild be pulled sp fast your head would spin. E

But nooo, its gotta be the worthless OTC supplements that kids OD on everyday, im positive she wouldnt possibly use ANYTHING else to.get in shape for her big trip to vegas or anything. .... ::)

You know, because people into fitness never lie about what they take, and they never, ever take anything illegal or immoral.... ::)

::) ::)
she is a mother and wife and has no ambition to compete. I know she isn't lying about what she is taking. That Aussie fat burner called shredtime is suss. I know it can't be creatine and a multivitamin.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #716 on: June 23, 2014, 11:11:39 PM »
she is a mother and wife and has no ambition to compete. I know she isn't lying about what she is taking. That Aussie fat burner called shredtime is suss. I know it can't be creatine and a multivitamin.
Oh, shes a wife AND  a mother! What was I thinking, wives and mothers into fitness trying desperately to get into shape would never, EVER take anything that could be bad for them,illegal or immoral and then then lie to their friends when they get sick because they took something they shouldnt have.... THAT NEVER HAPPENS.... but meanwhile, im sure theyre dozens of other people having liver failure from this product, right? I mean,  if its thats nasty, someone out there taking 10x more than her should be dead by now, right?! Surely she cant be the ONLY person to take the product and have such a severe issue that her liver started having issues? I mean,  thatd just be crazy!

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:20 PM »
I fully agree prime. I only take protein powder 1-2 times daily. I depend on real foods to get my protein. At least I know what I am getting with food. And as for fat burners... I haven't taken them for years. When I was my leanest at 49 kilos for my nationals, I was not taking any fat burners. Most of them are loaded with caffeine and I would rather drink a coffee... Much cheaper .

Yes. I suspect that many people think they can do better with supplements then they can do with real foods. Recently I was diagnosed with an irregular heart beat and high blood pressure. Although this is not uncommon for old folks like me, I still want to be as healthy as possible. Although I could go on a bunch of prescriptions to counter the affects of high blood pressure and an irregular heat beat, I am changing my diet first before I succumb to medications.

Protein supplements are a handy additive to a bodybuilder's diet to insure we are getting enough protein when we aren't carefully watching our dietary intake as we should.

I want to be as healthy and fit as  I can be in the most natural way as possible. Considering that I am on TRT, I am doing this by eating clean, while not being obsessive about diet and exercise. It is sometimes a real challenge for me as it has been as of late. As we age we are apparently more susceptible to illnesses that scan set us back some then we were when we were a few years younger. I am currently at the (hopefully) tail end of an outbreak of shingles. This like some other old man shit has set me back a step or two.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #718 on: June 23, 2014, 11:25:28 PM »

X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: June 23, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
Yes. I suspect that many people think they can do better with supplements then they can do with real foods. Recently I was diagnosed with an irregular heart beat and high blood pressure. Although this is not uncommon for old folks like me, I still want to be as healthy as possible. Although I could go on a bunch of prescriptions to counter the affects of high blood pressure and an irregular heat beat, I am changing my diet first before I succumb to medications.

Protein supplements are a handy additive to a bodybuilder's diet to insure we are getting enough protein when we aren't carefully watching our dietary intake as we should.

I want to be as healthy and fit as  I can be in the most natural way as possible. Considering that I am on TRT, I am doing this by eating clean, while not being obsessive about diet and exercise. It is sometimes a real challenge for me as it has been as of late. As we age we are apparently more susceptible to illnesses that scan set us back some then we were when we were a few years younger. I am currently at the (hopefully) tail end of an outbreak of shingles. This like some other old man shit has set me back a step or two.
health and anti aging are my priorities even when it comes to my training. I know I can't and won't look good unless I have my health. I will take the time to cook and prepare my meals as opposed to eating out. I am not going to take supps if I am not 100 per cent confident in them. I think you are doing the right thing by changing your diet first. How is your wife doing prime?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #720 on: June 23, 2014, 11:30:22 PM »
health and anti aging are my priorities even when it comes to my training. I know I can't and won't look good unless I have my health. I will take the time to cook and prepare my meals as opposed to eating out. I am not going to take supps if I am not 100 per cent confident in them. I think you are doing the right thing by changing your diet first. How is your wife doing prime?

When you were dating Lee, did you take supplements to look sexy for him?
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #721 on: June 23, 2014, 11:32:02 PM »

;D.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: June 23, 2014, 11:32:31 PM »
;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: June 23, 2014, 11:32:43 PM »

Falcon held so much promise. Now it seems he was a flash in the pan when it comes to being fit. I makes me sad. He likes to expound on the benefits of a healthy vegan diet. I have nothing against veganism, if it suits you. On the other hand, Flacon hasn't proved himself to be the best advertisement for what he tries to sell us all on.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #724 on: June 23, 2014, 11:34:18 PM »

;D.

I think you have it wrong. That is what Lee used when he pooped on her chest.
X