Author Topic: Uncle Junior, AnabolicHalo, Shizzo in Time Out, Does it improved GetBig?  (Read 6887 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Halo I thought was a good poster when he wasnt spazzing out on full autism mode.

Place is 100x bettwr without juniors repetitive, tired attention whoring 'look at me look at me" bullshit in every thread.

Shizzo was ok when he was in his manic/depressive cycle downswings.... Unfortunately he was just like junior when he started his upswing again and it got him banned. Hes another one that couldn't control himself, anywhere there was some decent debate or conversation he had to roll in start trying to become the center of attention at the expense of real thread content.

Getbig is better with him gone.

Seems to me you read all of their posts. Otherwise you couldn't comment on them. That means they were interesting to you and many others here. I didn't read most of Halo's posts. Junior was amusing and at least Shizzo annoyed bigmc.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I don't think I've ever exchanged posts with Junior....don't really know who he is.   

I was amused by Halo's "bastard child" stuff......it was a blend of reality and fantasy.

I like Shizzo....always have. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Seems to me you read all of their posts. Otherwise you couldn't comment on them. That means they were interesting to you and many others here. I didn't read most of Halo's posts. Junior was amusing and at least Shizzo annoyed bigmc.

Something that will never be said about your ramblings. You're barely tolerated here just because you're old.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Logic fail.
Reading their posts because they thrust themselves into everu single thread =/= finding them interesting.

But we all know you never make any sense, considering you live in your own little fantasy land that barely intersects with reality.

falco

• Getbig V
Uncle Junior timed himself out and so did Shizzo...he liked the attention...I'm soo important I am being timed out. Shizzo's gimmick Wolfox was the lamest poster I ever come across.

Anabolichalo crossed the line with one member via PM and was warned and carried on....

Did they make the board more interesting? that's a personal opinion. I did enjoy Ahalo's rants and I like Junior, both and on the board when I speak to him outside of here, he was very entertaining with his videos and shout outs whilst getting blown....but he had his beef with some members here and chose to leave/have a break.

No he didn't.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Logic fail.
Reading their posts because they thrust themselves into everu single thread =/= finding them interesting.

But we all know you never make any sense, considering you live in your own little fantasy land that barely intersects with reality.

I make plenty of sense otherwise a kid with an adolescent avatar wouldn't have comprehended what I wrote.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I make plenty of sense otherwise a kid with an adolescent avatar wouldn't have comprehended what I wrote.
"Kid with an adolescent avatar"

Fucking lawl. Still desperately scrambling around for a decent way to insult me. Its quite comical for you to try and use age and relationship status to insult someone, when you literally couldn't have been more wrong on both accounts.

Try again.

I also still find it hilarious that you actually tried to insult people by saying they couldn't possibly have a significant other, when YOU are the one who's sad and alone. Sounds like whatever we're doing is working, and whatever YOU are doing is failing. Maybe you should try acting more like us, maybe then you could find a woman that doesn't think you're a complete bitch.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Frank,

For the last time.

Junior broke the rules, so he got removed.

Halo broke the rules, so he got removed.

Shizzo decided to be a prick after we set up a poll. He was told to butt out of it, but he decided to take things into his own hands. That and he caused too many members to leave with his incessant shit, so he got removed.

If you don't like it, just leave. If you'd like to be with them, let us know and we can send you to Time Out as well.

These types of threads belong in the complaints forum.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Frank,

For the last time.

Junior broke the rules, so he got removed.

Halo broke the rules, so he got removed.

Shizzo decided to be a prick after we set up a poll. He was told to butt out of it, but he decided to take things into his own hands. That and he caused too many members to leave with his incessant shit, so he got removed.

If you don't like it, just leave. If you'd like to be with them, let us know and we can send you to Time Out as well.

These types of threads belong in the complaints forum.

"1"
People think Frank is Junior.
I'd say theres a good chance he's either junior or shizzo.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
People think Frank is Junior.
I'd say theres a good chance he's either junior or shizzo.

Or BikiniC-nt , deranged whackjob shares accounts with her retarded internet boyfriend. Either way 'Frank' obviously enjoys the taste of Juniors 4 incher a bit too much

OMR could do an IP check on it.. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't one of the wriggling roundworms who live in Juniors arse.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Or BikiniC-nt , deranged whackjob shares accounts with her retarded internet boyfriend. Either way 'Frank' obviously enjoys the taste of Juniors 4 incher a bit too much

OMR could do an IP check on it.. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't one of the wriggling roundworms who live in Juniors arse.

Joon is smart enough to use Tor, even as slow as it can be, to mask his IP.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
Fucking  Fronk.