Author Topic: In Texas' Rio Grande Valley, a seemingly endless surge of immigrants  (Read 492 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-border-chaos-20140614-story.html#page=1

There are a million of these article and not a lot of new play here on Getbig. I posted this one because the author is a friend. This situation is ridiculous. I don't know why Perry can't mobilize the Guard as this is also Texas territory.

No sooner had the migrants been found hiding in the mesquite brush than another report came in: A woman and boy were walking up the riverbank.

The Rio Grande Valley has become ground zero for an unprecedented surge in families and unaccompanied children flooding across the Southwest border, creating what the Obama administration is calling a humanitarian crisis as border officials struggle to accommodate new detainees. Largely from Central America, they are now arriving at a rate of more than 35,000 a month.....

They should be shot..short of that rounded up and deported immediately. Bid the deportation out to a private contract. Plenty of money to be made.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hey, some "repub" getbiggers support illegals because

1) "Oh, it's inevitable"
or
2) "Hey, I'm okay with letting them stay if they work"

With friends like these, lol, who needs liberals?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
hey, some "repub" getbiggers support illegals because

1) "Oh, it's inevitable"
or
2) "Hey, I'm okay with letting them stay if they work"

With friends like these, lol, who needs liberals?

LOL.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-border-chaos-20140614-story.html#page=1

There are a million of these article and not a lot of new play here on Getbig. I posted this one because the author is a friend. This situation is ridiculous. I don't know why Perry can't mobilize the Guard as this is also Texas territory.

No sooner had the migrants been found hiding in the mesquite brush than another report came in: A woman and boy were walking up the riverbank.

The Rio Grande Valley has become ground zero for an unprecedented surge in families and unaccompanied children flooding across the Southwest border, creating what the Obama administration is calling a humanitarian crisis as border officials struggle to accommodate new detainees. Largely from Central America, they are now arriving at a rate of more than 35,000 a month.....

They should be shot..short of that rounded up and deported immediately. Bid the deportation out to a private contract. Plenty of money to be made.

perry's too busy running for prez.
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
South texas is virtually mexico already. It was always 80-90% hispanic, but at least those people were actual americans. Now with not only floods of illegals but also mass immigration from rich mexicans as well, its pretty much america in name only. The roads and signs, and legal jurisdiction is technically american, but pretty much everyone speaks spanish now. The writingis on the wall and the fact that its clearly being assimilated by mexico is like the 800lb gorilla in the room when you are down there.