Author Topic: Martin Bryant Innocent?  (Read 15733 times)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Re: Martin Bryant Innocent?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2014, 08:16:35 PM »
yeah right - you now need an IQ of 151 at least to shoot and kill people, otherwise you just can't do it - it's impossible ::)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2014, 08:18:08 PM »
Clicked the OP link thinking it was the Jennifer Lawrence facial video

Came all over my self anyway

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2014, 06:11:58 AM »
yeah right - you now need an IQ of 151 at least to shoot and kill people, otherwise you just can't do it - it's impossible ::)

He holds the record for the most kills by a single person - possibly the Asian guy a few years ago at the University in the USA is higher now. Plenty of people at a University campus, not so many at Port Arthur. No, i don't think someone with an IQ of 66 can do this and plan it out how he did.

None of you read the whole story you pick one thing and exaggerate it out how you like to try and make out it's bullshit.

If it's THAT obvious it's him and he's that stupid, why the fuck did he plead Not Guilty until they made his mother make him plead Guilty. It must be obvious it's him right, i mean he planned to shoot all those people in his home town in front of everyone and then just plead Not Guilty to get off.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2014, 08:04:43 PM »
Port Arthur is a popular tourist attraction - on the right day there will be people. I just don't buy that big IQ equals more kills. Would you say you need a big IQ to get through a first person shooter? If you practice enough you'll be a good shot regardless of your IQ.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2014, 11:54:14 PM »
That's a back peddle and a half. You said he was found guilty by Witnesses and Evidence when i showed that was impossible to have happened. In fact Witness statements don't mean a lot unless they go to court and say it in front of a judge. If they don't turn up then the statement doesn't mean anything. You are still not addressing his IQ. Or that how many people lived in Port Arthur then, it's a tiny town in the middle of nowhere everyone would have known him and just his hair would have stood out.

Yes it is, and these fools would be swallowed it 100% because they doesn't know fuck about this case, because they got their information from foil hat sources. So what? What I mainly do is that I show how little they really know and understand by throwing then a mix of facts and  complete bullshit, and watch laughing while they try to argue that bullshit.

When, in history, has someone been stuck in jail for 5 months after pleading Not Guilty with no Hearing? Have you seen how many Politicians have lost their jobs in NSW in the past few months due to corruption?

So What? What is the truth? Were he in custody, or did his mental examination take that time? Two different things. And where the claim about those five month is coming? Killings take place at 28th of April, and he was sentenced at 22th at November. Where they should kept him at that time? Maybe in jail, like they do with criminals? Why they would hear him, while they have straight forward case with tons of evidence? Have you never even think about that? His mom tell him to plead guilty because of shame if he doesn't, because there was no way in hell to win in court. Where is the conspiracy?

Read this champ. I'm not saying this guy is innocent by any means as he was there but this is why there is no death penalty in Australia anymore, due to so much outcry over the last man killed by hanging. The Police based this guy's Guilty plea on saying when he was alone with them in the car after the arrest he confessed yet he never confessed any other time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Ryan

What do you need to know about Ryan case? Guilty as hell, defended by the idiot. He shot a running man in the chest, and his lawyer try to make it seem like he has shot standing man, because he want to make it look like the trajectory would be wrong. What is the truth? If you sprint to catch escaping criminal etc., you do not run your torso at upright and straight posture, like you are when you are standing. You run slightly bending over, so bullet to the chest get just the trajectory which has seen here. That is the key point. Ryan is only one with rifle at the position where you can shot Hodson in the chest, so it is clear that he did it. Did I simplify this enough for you?   ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2014, 12:19:32 AM »
He holds the record for the most kills by a single person - possibly the Asian guy a few years ago at the University in the USA is higher now. Plenty of people at a University campus, not so many at Port Arthur. No, i don't think someone with an IQ of 66 can do this and plan it out how he did.

None of you read the whole story you pick one thing and exaggerate it out how you like to try and make out it's bullshit.

If it's THAT obvious it's him and he's that stupid, why the fuck did he plead Not Guilty until they made his mother make him plead Guilty. It must be obvious it's him right, i mean he planned to shoot all those people in his home town in front of everyone and then just plead Not Guilty to get off.

And here you are, arguing about it with an IQ of 52? Well, IF we put aside all the evidence, all the facts of the matter and truth, and start to solve this just by the feelings, I feel that you are incompetent even to write about this case, because you are an idiot ::)

If we realize that these low IQ people has been living among us for ever, and in the real life you doesn't even realize how fucking dumb they are before you meet them in the getbig, you start to see things differently. IQ of average American is 92, which is quite low compared to Japanese, but quite high compared to African people. While you meet people in the streets, in the shops etc. do you realize that Asian people are smarter than you, and African people are not? No, you don't. You think that you are smarter than anybody, because you are just a child. Killing doesn't need high IQ, we used to do that even we were living in the caves. How he plan it out? He have the guns, he bought the cartridges, and went out shooting people. He didn't have a plan at all, he just went to places where were people and start to shoot them. What kind of plan is that? Plan of the moron  ;D