Author Topic: Why Do People Want To Be Strong Even If They Don't look Like They Lift?  (Read 4437 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Why Do People Want To Be Strong Even If They Don't look Like They Lift?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 02:31:55 PM »
whores dont care how you look either.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 03:02:29 PM »

bwa ha ha you got me there,  thats when i piss right in there face and be like take this you no good whore

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 03:08:05 PM »
many whores do and they will critique your physique

the consensus is that i need to put on 20kg of muscle and lose 5 kg of fat

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 03:57:00 PM »
I agree. I lift to look good; I don't care about my "1RM" or how much weight I'm throwing around. I seem to be in the minority, but then again I am one of the better looking blokes at my gym.

It seems more and more kids these days are doing more strength 1rm, at least from my observation

Maybe it's a fad going around, I have no idea, certainly Instagram and YouTube doesn't help

Most of these teens or young adults are all skinny Asian twinks too

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 04:01:45 PM »

totally agree, i gave up the ego training years back after my dumb ass injured my shoulder and biceps, never again ill train like that, i see these kids in my gym now training like retards,  lifting super heavy sloppy form, 

Bodybuilding is still ego training. It's probably the most vain of them all, just different objectives.

If you lift smart you can go heavy, maybe not as heavy in the younger days, but you can still do it. There was a post by Adonis saying he never even warms up, and hardly anyone in here even batted an eye. Now posts like this makes sense.

I also can't believe the other vaginal comments in here. Can't get a girl without looking roided to the gills? Pathetic.

Roidsview, ever think you may have to walk the walk, the next time you shit talk to someone in the real world? Think about it. What's your little girl gonna say?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 04:13:05 PM »
It seems more and more kids these days are doing more strength 1rm, at least from my observation

Maybe it's a fad going around, I have no idea, certainly Instagram and YouTube doesn't help

Yeah, I've noticed this. Tons of people are running those beginner routines, which are micromanaged as fuck and I guess it appeals to OCD tendencies. I know a couple dudes who are always complaining about injuries and how they look, but refuse to listen to me and continue to follow powerlifting-based routines. That is fine, but it depends on your goals, and so many people don't seem to understand this, or are in denial about why they are lifting in the first place.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »

bevo i was at the gym the other day , this idiot who was skinny as shit with no build at all, decides to do box squats with 315  well needless to say he got suck and could not get up ,  took a couple of us to rewrack the weight, then the piece of shit didnt even say thank you

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 04:33:27 PM »
Bodybuilding is still ego training. It's probably the most vain of them all, just different objectives.

If you lift smart you can go heavy, maybe not as heavy in the younger days, but you can still do it. There was a post by Adonis saying he never even warms up, and hardly anyone in here even batted an eye. Now posts like this makes sense.

I also can't believe the other vaginal comments in here. Can't get a girl without looking roided to the gills? Pathetic.

Roidsview, ever think you may have to walk the walk, the next time you shit talk to someone in the real world? Think about it. What's your little girl gonna say?

one thing i can say now i always do 15 minutes on the bike before i lift any weights at all, that is how i got injured years ago never warmed up when your young and stupid  you think this will not happen to you . i learned my lesson

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 05:37:58 PM »

bevo i was at the gym the other day , this idiot who was skinny as shit with no build at all, decides to do box squats with 315  well needless to say he got suck and could not get up ,  took a couple of us to rewrack the weight, then the piece of shit didnt even say thank you

Haha he was prob to embarrassed, u should have told him "I barely lifted the bar for u, it was all u brah"  ;D

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2016, 12:10:44 PM »
AT THE GYM LAST NIGHT

one homo was there warming up for squats

i started doing my entire back workout of over one hour with a lot of exercises

at the end this moron is still at the squat rack

only did a few reps too but stood there talking to his buddies about his amazing workout and progress

not even strong, squatting few reps with 110kg  :-\ :-\

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2016, 12:14:24 PM »
AT THE GYM LAST NIGHT

only did a few reps too but stood there talking to his buddies about his amazing workout and progress

Evem by bbing standards, u are one hell of a narcissist

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 12:17:37 PM »
Evem by bbing standards, u are one hell of a narcissist
going to take that as a compliment

not sure why you feel that way from the above post tho

thanks

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 12:33:22 PM »
AT THE GYM LAST NIGHT

How tall is he and how short are you? Tall guys usually can't squat much. Shorter guys usually rule the roost with strength. Do you squat with emphasis on your butt sticking out, getting all the stretch in?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 12:39:07 PM »
How tall is he and how short are you? Tall guys usually can't squat much. Shorter guys usually rule the roost with strength. Do you squat with emphasis on your butt sticking out, getting all the stretch in?
i'm 182 cm and he's about the same i guess

judging by his cringey supplement t shirts with slogans i assume he's some sort of noob or a retard