Author Topic: Swollen feet and ankles on gear>>  (Read 1131 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Swollen feet and ankles on gear>>
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:19:02 PM »
My left foot is fucking squishy like a water balloon and was wondering if anyone else gets feet swelling on gear/GH?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Swollen feet and ankles on gear>>
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 06:26:13 PM »
Normal thing with gh - google it man
!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »
Theres a 35yr d fitness chick at our gym that my wife and I have become friends with... we openly talk gear with her,  shes competed in physique. ..  blonde hair fake boobed fitness bunny.. anyway, she has killer, round, full, vascular muscle bellies with good separation, shes probably 12%, and she doesnt compete anymore... but her ankles and calves look like theyre swollen, almost like edema... and im wondering if its from the gear.

I mean there is almost no size change from the thickest part of her calf through her ankle, its like a cylinder with no definition... im trying to decide if I should tell her to see someone about it. It looks like a medical condition.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 07:13:40 PM »
I've honestly never gotten anything like this in over 15 years of using AAS and 5 years of using GH.

Not sure what to tell you other than to see a doctor if it doesn't go away.

8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:07:50 AM »
Never had this, until I started taking low-dose tren enanthate (200 mg/w). Last inject was 9 days ago and finally the swelling is starting to go down.