Author Topic: Epistane  (Read 16770 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Epistane
« on: June 22, 2014, 07:27:13 PM »
Doing a cut soon, and I have access to bulk Epistane raw powder with no minimum order, similar to most research chem sites, because Epi is currently legal I believe..

It is supposedly almost identical to Anavar but significantly more anabolic and builds significantly more muscle mg per mg than Var.

It is also legal to the best of my knowledge and relatively cheap, on par with var at least.

The whole thing is I am not ready to make another large purchase and my source has a $250 minimum. I could bite the bullet and order a bunch of shit for the future, but the more I research Epi the more and more appealing it is becoming...

Anyone ran Epistane and Var or Winny? Comparisons?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Epistane
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
I took bottles of epi stane back to back may as well been sugar pills to me. One was called havoc and the other was ibe epi.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 10:16:05 AM »
I will add that my buddy ran the same epistane ibe with test of course and his arms exploded gained like an inch in 5 weeks then he dropped it

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »
I took bottles of epi stane back to back may as well been sugar pills to me. One was called havoc and the other was ibe epi.

Yes it's supposedly very mild.

I'd imagine an Anavar only cycle wouldn't do much of anything either. I'd be running a relatively high dose, and of course with test.

With all the talk about how Var is the perfect mild, dry steroid, and all the demand for it causing a huge rift in the market where it is 3x more expensive than other orals, and 90% of what you buy will be either completely bunk, underdosed, or an underdosed completely different compound like dbol or something...

I would gladly pay a little extra for a 100% legit alternative, legal or not. And it doesn't even cost more than var it is pretty similar cost wise. I mean does anyone see where I'm coming from? either spend $250+ on a big order and get the var...Or spend $10 for a month's worth of EPI and it do the same thing if not better...

So no one else has tried Epi and can give comparisons to Var or Winny?

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 03:49:27 PM »
Epistane looks promising but i've never personally tried it.

Legal you say? I still have plenty of anavar lying around but I might try it in a couple of months when I feel my liver has had enough of a break.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 03:54:23 PM »
Dont quote me on this but through all my reading on boards and stuff I have read several times that for some people epi is a hit and miss some r non responders and apparently its a higher percentage than most others things.  Not sure if that is correct cant even rember where I read it but in real life do know of a guy who took legit superdrol and it didnt do anything for him.
However my buddy blows up nasty on epi... something to consider mayb trying a trial run if u could or have time before dropping a bunch of cash. .. my 2 cents

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 04:02:38 PM »
Oh 10 bucks lol ide get it I would do 60 mg a day atleast

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
It's great stuff, I'd compare it to a cross between anavar & winny.

Gets you strong & full like anavar, but dries you out like winstrol.  I think you'll like it

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 05:36:50 PM »
Ooh man I got scammed by some epistane powder source a while ago, I'd be careful n buy a small amount to start. epistane itself looks very promising, I never got to run it as my powder never arrived, but I would like to try it once day.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 11:00:53 PM »
I didn't like it at all. Tried it a few times both oral and injectable. As low as 30mg a day and as high as 50mg a day.
Each time it made me incredibly lethargic and I was falling asleep at my desk at work and on the anxious side. I kept up with it though because I had an important competition coming up. Eventually it made me pretty sick. I was glad when I stopped taking it each time and won't go near it again.

Gains were not even that good. For orals now I just stick with dianabol. It gives me great gains in strength, I feel awesome on it and it makes my appetite very good

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 12:01:51 AM »
I didn't like it at all. Tried it a few times both oral and injectable. As low as 30mg a day and as high as 50mg a day.
Each time it made me incredibly lethargic and I was falling asleep at my desk at work and on the anxious side. I kept up with it though because I had an important competition coming up. Eventually it made me pretty sick. I was glad when I stopped taking it each time and won't go near it again.

Gains were not even that good. For orals now I just stick with dianabol. It gives me great gains in strength, I feel awesome on it and it makes my appetite very good

Funny you mention this,

Every time I run Dbol it has it's ways of telling my body enough is enough for a while...Sleep all day, lethargy, acid indigestion, insomnia. Always stay under 50mg a day and like clockwork around the 5 week mark those symptoms all kick in at once. They go away the very first day I stop dosing. I'm assuming everyone just eats zantac or tums and keeps on trucking, not me, I read the signs of my body rejecting something lol...Also not the best gains from dbol.

I am going to try Epistane, they all have sides and if it is considered "mild" I'd shutter to imagine what M1T, Methyltrienolone, Superdrol etc. would cause...Jesus.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 03:21:56 AM »
I wouldn't call epistane mild at all really. you can push the dose very high and get some great results from it. But a lot of people seem to have issues with it.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 06:10:56 PM »
the old Havoc was great.. better then any oral steroids like dianabol i tryed that was ment to be real ....

i have a bottle of the new Havoc here  :) ...just hope its as good ..

epi / havoc same stuff.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 10:33:52 AM »
the old Havoc was great.. better then any oral steroids like dianabol i tryed that was ment to be real ....

i have a bottle of the new Havoc here  :) ...just hope its as good ..

epi / havoc same stuff.
I had havoc just gave the other bottle away to a dude at my gym it does zero for me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 01:58:53 PM »
Funny you mention this,

Every time I run Dbol it has it's ways of telling my body enough is enough for a while...Sleep all day, lethargy, acid indigestion, insomnia. Always stay under 50mg a day and like clockwork around the 5 week mark those symptoms all kick in at once. They go away the very first day I stop dosing. I'm assuming everyone just eats zantac or tums and keeps on trucking, not me, I read the signs of my body rejecting something lol...Also not the best gains from dbol.

I am going to try Epistane, they all have sides and if it is considered "mild" I'd shutter to imagine what M1T, Methyltrienolone, Superdrol etc. would cause...Jesus.

wait.... you mean you've never tried methyltrienolone or superdrol???

werent' you posting in another thread talking about ranking the steroids for powerlifting in terms of what's best for aggression?

how would you know how to rank them if you've never used them???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 06:53:41 PM »
methyltrienolone

Hey ESFitness I'm curious about something. Since you brew powders, how accurate do you think you can get a solution of MT as far as dosage is concerned? I mean we are talking about microgram or low milligram doses. I will never brew anything but I'm just curious how you go about it, same would be if putting T3 or clen in solution, must be hard to do accurately as a homebrewer?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 08:19:55 PM »
Hey ESFitness I'm curious about something. Since you brew powders, how accurate do you think you can get a solution of MT as far as dosage is concerned? I mean we are talking about microgram or low milligram doses. I will never brew anything but I'm just curious how you go about it, same would be if putting T3 or clen in solution, must be hard to do accurately as a homebrewer?

there's a lot of variables.

I use mixing containers that I know don't let product stick to the sides, and for MT I only trust PEG300 (no Orasweet or Humco.. and I never use oil for anything oral, as some do) as the solvent/carrier for uniform concentration. I start with a high concentration like 10mg/ml and step down to 1mg/ml to hold in stock, then to fill orders it's 15ml of 1mg/ml and 15ml of empty peg300.

PEG tastes like shit, but at least it's a reliable and consistent carrier. I prefer PEG for everything. it costs more than alcohol, but it's worth the trade off in a quality product.. and if you're doing volume, the extra cost is a drop in the bucket.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 08:57:18 PM »
PEG will also cause rapid irrigation of the bowels in high amounts  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 09:45:42 PM »
there's a lot of variables.

I use mixing containers that I know don't let product stick to the sides, and for MT I only trust PEG300 (no Orasweet or Humco.. and I never use oil for anything oral, as some do) as the solvent/carrier for uniform concentration. I start with a high concentration like 10mg/ml and step down to 1mg/ml to hold in stock, then to fill orders it's 15ml of 1mg/ml and 15ml of empty peg300.

PEG tastes like shit, but at least it's a reliable and consistent carrier. I prefer PEG for everything. it costs more than alcohol, but it's worth the trade off in a quality product.. and if you're doing volume, the extra cost is a drop in the bucket.

Alright, thanks.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 10:44:28 PM »
Dont quote me on this but through all my reading on boards and stuff I have read several times that for some people epi is a hit and miss some r non responders and apparently its a higher percentage than most others things.  Not sure if that is correct cant even rember where I read it but in real life do know of a guy who took legit superdrol and it didnt do anything for him.
However my buddy blows up nasty on epi... something to consider mayb trying a trial run if u could or have time before dropping a bunch of cash. .. my 2 cents

Sorry to quote ;) but I have to agree with you. I've tried epistane (Havoc, IBE, LGI) with garbage results. The last time I tried it I dosed at 70mg a day and after 10 days I started getting puffy nips - not gyno but the actual nipple...progesterone style. I probably should not have dosed so high immediately, but I cut my losses and won't try again.
Do Work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 10:46:30 PM »
PEG will also cause rapid irrigation of the bowels in high amounts  :D

depends on which PEG it is.. 300, 400, 3350, etc...

3cc of PEG300 wont' do anything.. even 6cc's.. even if you take 6cc twice a day.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 11:36:29 PM »
Lol YOU trying to discredit someone? You think people forgot what a brutal liar you are? And that you look like a horrendous pile of shit with huge synthol delts?

You talking out of your fucking ass as usual, saying "methyltest" could be passed off as fucking halo..

I have serious doubts about the ugl halotestin being actual halotestin.. the cost to produce it is more than what primo is. like 25-28x the cost of what it costs to produce dbol/winny/drol, and about 8x the cost to produce var and proviron (and tbol and superdrol)... so unless you're paying 20x the price per mg as you would for var, the source is likely to underdose it or cut it with proviron and/or methyl-test (shit.. or even superdrol).

it'd be cheaper for the source to put out methyltest and femara
(since methyltest bloats you, but gives you aggression, and halo is non-aromatizing.. so you'd get he aggression that's expected w/o the bloat from methyl-test).

it's so expensive that I only carry it for personal use and move it to established customers so I don't mind making just enough on it to break even

And me owning you, as usual, along with everyone else. You take 10 grams of bullshit and you think you're some expert scientist lol...Small time steroid dealing degenerate of peace.

You think oral testosterone gives you aggression on par with HALO...ROFL are you nuts?

Only a couple compounds could remotely compare to legit HALO for powerlifting meet levels of aggression etc.

1. Dimethyltrienolone <- won't find it
2. Methyltrienolone
3. Cheque drops
4. MENT
5. Tren
6. Superdrol
7. Normethandrolone <- won't find it

If I popped methyl test I would instantly know not a godamn thing is going to happen, and accept the fact that I just got completely raped for $50/g of Halo.

wait.... you mean you've never tried methyltrienolone or superdrol???

werent' you posting in another thread talking about ranking the steroids for powerlifting in terms of what's best for aggression?

how would you know how to rank them if you've never used them???

I have not taken M1T or Superdrol, I have however taken 50mg of Android methyltest preworkout for 4 weeks...Abnormal aggression, not even once..
A buddy of mine gave me 4 2.5mg Stenox's before deadlifts one day and I pulled an all time beltless PR screaming "fuck you" as loud as I could....Yes 10mg of Halo, 1 day, 1 hour before lifting...Certain things work.

I train at a major powerlifting gym. Where gear, and who is taking what etc. are discussed openly and frequently.

I know exactly what some all-time world record holders are taking, and why. Most is basic, some are on retarded ESFitness like doses of some exotic shit.

Only unlike you they take grams of inj's and 500mg of Anadrol a day, and actually look huge, and squat 900lbs raw...

It's pretty common knowledge in powerlifting what does the trick. Most top guys just blast tren and push heavy orals a week or 2 out from a meet.

I sat there and watched a 250lb man take a handful of Geneza cheque drops, out in plain sight at a busy meet, proceed to chew them up and drink them with gatorade, an hour later he walked up, head butted the bar, and squated 800 lbs raw.

Cleaning up the warmup room after a big meet there are usually 10-20 pills on the floor and underneath shit..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 04:27:00 AM »
Lol YOU trying to discredit someone? You think people forgot what a brutal liar you are? And that you look like a horrendous pile of shit with huge synthol delts?

You talking out of your fucking ass as usual, saying "methyltest" could be passed off as fucking halo..

And me owning you, as usual, along with everyone else. You take 10 grams of bullshit and you think you're some expert scientist lol...Small time steroid dealing degenerate of peace.

I have not taken M1T or Superdrol, I have however taken 50mg of Android methyltest preworkout for 4 weeks...Abnormal aggression, not even once..
A buddy of mine gave me 4 2.5mg Stenox's before deadlifts one day and I pulled an all time beltless PR screaming "fuck you" as loud as I could....Yes 10mg of Halo, 1 day, 1 hour before lifting...Certain things work.

I train at a major powerlifting gym. Where gear, and who is taking what etc. are discussed openly and frequently.

I know exactly what some all-time world record holders are taking, and why. Most is basic, some are on retarded ESFitness like doses of some exotic shit.

Only unlike you they take grams of inj's and 500mg of Anadrol a day, and actually look huge, and squat 900lbs raw...

It's pretty common knowledge in powerlifting what does the trick. Most top guys just blast tren and push heavy orals a week or 2 out from a meet.

I sat there and watched a 250lb man take a handful of Geneza cheque drops, out in plain sight at a busy meet, proceed to chew them up and drink them with gatorade, an hour later he walked up, head butted the bar, and squated 800 lbs raw.

Cleaning up the warmup room after a big meet there are usually 10-20 pills on the floor and underneath shit..

In my powerlifting circles we just take:

test, boldenone, trenbolone, dianabol, anadrol, masteron, ephedrine

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 05:26:14 AM »
Sorry to quote ;) but I have to agree with you. I've tried epistane (Havoc, IBE, LGI) with garbage results. The last time I tried it I dosed at 70mg a day and after 10 days I started getting puffy nips - not gyno but the actual nipple...progesterone style. I probably should not have dosed so high immediately, but I cut my losses and won't try again.

Quote back to u bub lol.
Yea thats interesting may not have been what its supposed to b in the bottle..I dont like epi
 But my friend blew up and got hard on it also took away his knots under his nipples he got from superdrol cycles. But he ran only the needtobuildmuscle epi which ever that is IBE I think or thats where he ordered it. I took some and it all is a waste for me

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »
In my powerlifting circles we just take:

test, boldenone, trenbolone, dianabol, anadrol, masteron, ephedrine

I have heard rumors of a famous 220/242 all time world record holder that supposedly runs 200mg of Var a day basically year round along with plenty other shit.

A training partner of mine has taken a GRAM of dbol and 150mcg Clen before a meet, he was shaking uncontrollably with rage, and/or clen lol, he squatted 700 @ 198 raw..

Witnessed another guy pin 500mg Test no ester, and 200mg Tren base before a meet, he benched 560 raw @ Shw..

The list goes on and on...