Author Topic: creatine and superdrol?  (Read 2388 times)

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
creatine and superdrol?
« on: January 26, 2006, 10:55:15 AM »
so i just started a 4 week cycle of superdrol 2 days ago and i am still taking creatine.i take the sd around 10 and the creatine around 2 before my workout and then again after. i noticed that i am getting small headaches after the creatine.is this becauase of the sd?should i stop taking the creatine during my cycle

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: creatine and superdrol?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
Drinking enough water?

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »
i normally get about 1 gallon of water.should i up that a little bit

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 02:24:46 PM »
"Normally" & "About" scare me...Do you really know how much water you are drinking? Fill a gallon jug in the morning and make sure it is empty by dinnertime.. Then drink about 2 more glasses before bed......

Your kidneys will thank you.....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 02:47:06 PM »
so i just started a 4 week cycle of superdrol 2 days ago and i am still taking creatine.i take the sd around 10 and the creatine around 2 before my workout and then again after. i noticed that i am getting small headaches after the creatine.is this becauase of the sd?should i stop taking the creatine during my cycle

Does the creatine have sugar (Dextrose) in it? Could be a sugar crash?!? Going off the limited info you gave..

Also, on SD, you need a good amount of carbs in your diet or you will go hypoglycemic!!

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 03:35:56 AM »
could also have nothing to do with the creatine and just be a coincidence. it could be related to high blood pressure from the SD.
fat till furthe

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »
could also have nothing to do with the creatine and just be a coincidence. it could be related to high blood pressure from the SD.

thats probably what it is
big or bust