Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 190286 times)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »
Booty is a babe, and valued contributor
To to the boarding

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2014, 07:42:19 AM »
I am not playing any role ... Just stating my opinion. Once again I end up defending myself to a bunch that don't know me nor will ever know me. I decide who I want to know and who I will give any time to.

!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2014, 07:45:23 AM »
we should count ourselves lucky that a beautiful vibrant women like booty posts here

she gets no props for putting up with the women hating virgins on here

that hate themselves for wanking non stop to pics of her world class tits

I salute you booty  :-*

I'm not a boob man but those are nice.  :)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:46 AM »
Long overdue this thread. Booty is a class on her own. Beautiful women that can withstand all the negative posts because she knows there is only room for one at the top.
Booty still has enough fire to get everybody going even the left behind in the women department.(if they like it or not) ;D
Thanks for all the great pictures booty and never lose your spark.
Team Booty

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2014, 07:50:13 AM »
Please delete if they get posted, while I am sleeping.

???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2014, 07:53:05 AM »
Long overdue this thread. Booty is a class on her own. Beautiful women that can withstand all the negative posts because she knows there is only room for one at the top.
Booty still has enough fire to get everybody going even the left behind in the women department.(if they like it or not) ;D
Team Booty

Powerful post....brought a tear to my eye.

Wolfrittner is working towards his own tribute thread....and IMO it should be made a sticky.

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2014, 07:54:54 AM »
Team Booty

good post bro

im thinking you must be smashing nines and tens in the clubs  8)
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2014, 07:56:57 AM »
Yes, Booty is great

Some of my favorite shots , cant find the motorcycle-pic though

ROFL @ Vince driving the General Lee across the bottom of the post. Holy shit that's fucking hilarious

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »
I'd even possibly make an exception to my mudshark policy for Miss Mackerel.

Team Karen Mackerel 4 Life

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 07:59:26 AM »
good post bro

im thinking you must be smashing nines and tens in the clubs  8)
Thanks Mc. 8) I did alright in my time of running free. But Booty is a very cool person, she deserves a little more credit then she gets. its only the truth. We all know,the truth can be a very bitter pill to swallow

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 08:00:24 AM »
Powerful post....brought a tear to my eye.

Wolfrittner is working towards his own tribute thread....and IMO it should be made a sticky.

Hahahaha!  8) 8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2014, 08:19:30 AM »
Grown men patting each other on the back for white knighting

wat 

wat is happening

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:34 AM »
would be nice to have a couple more females to spice things up a bit

"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 08:22:17 AM »
Grown men attacking a female for daring to post on here

wat 

wat is happening

fixed
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »
Thanks for the support and kind words! I have go to sleep now as it's late here in Aussie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
fixed
Don't think its for DARING to post.. In my case its for WHAT she posts. And only part of the time, she's not bad when she's not trying to play her  "poor me", or reporting everyone that says her name (good or bad, like she did for a long time) or posting absolutely idiotic statements.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2014, 08:36:42 AM »
Don't think its for DARING to post.. In my case its for WHAT she posts. And only part of the time, she's not bad when she's not trying to play her  "poor me", or reporting everyone that says her name (good or bad, like she did for a long time) or posting absolutely idiotic statements.

shock just admit your wife caught you wanking to bootys pics and we can all move on

they really are world class  8)
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2014, 08:38:45 AM »
Team Mackerel 4 Life!

Booty looks great here in this pictor with Lee P

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2014, 08:50:32 AM »
shock just admit your wife caught you wanking to bootys pics and we can all move on

they really are world class  8)
No, they aren't.
I lived in California, those are average AT BEST, as is what they're attached to man. Cmon!

Dammit why do I keep taking your bait!!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2014, 08:54:57 AM »
No, they aren't.
I lived in California, those are average AT BEST, as is what they're attached to man. Cmon!

If there's so many hot chicas in your part of the world, why get married so soon  ???

Is it just not your thing, being free spirited and keeping your options open?
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »
If there's so many hot chicas in your part of the world, why get married so soon  ???

Is it just not your thing, being free spirited and keeping your options open?

It was, in my early 20's I partied HARD, hard drugs, rockstar lifestyle (playing in bands), rock sluts/drug sluts showing up on my door at 2am wanting to get high and fuck... I did it way too hard way too fast. I started to straighten up, and a young, hot, keeper fell in my lap, and I grabbed her up.

Totally turned my life around man. I have no desire to go back to that life. And it may have been all that time dealing with dumb sluts that makes me have no tolerance for booty, who knows.

Now im married with a young son, and I couldnt be happier.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2014, 09:22:42 AM »
It was, in my early 20's I partied HARD, hard drugs, rockstar lifestyle (playing in bands), rock sluts/drug sluts showing up on my door at 2am wanting to get high and fuck... I did it way too hard way too fast. I started to straighten up, and a young, hot, keeper fell in my lap, and I grabbed her up.

The problem I found is that it comes in cycles...you go a few years crazy, then you wana calm down then you wana go crazy again...

I went crazy in late teens, early 20's calmed down and got into a relationship (5yrs) then broke up stayed calm, then I hit 27 and went ape shit, parties all over Europe every weekend, girls coming and going I hardly had time to sleep, now last two years I calmed down but I know not to settle down incase "crazy" comes back...men do have another round in them usually when they hit 40.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2014, 09:32:58 AM »
The problem I found is that it comes in cycles...you go a few years crazy, then you wana calm down then you wana go crazy again...

I went crazy in late teens, early 20's calmed down and got into a relationship (5yrs) then broke up stayed calm, then I hit 27 and went ape shit, parties all over Europe every weekend, girls coming and going I hardly had time to sleep, now last two years I calmed down but I know not to settle down incase "crazy" comes back...men do have another round in them usually when they hit 40.
Maybe, probably partially genetic. I am severly understating how bad I was in my 20's... Not in a good way. It devolved quickly into drug addiction and all the shit that comes with it. Its fun for a bit, drug sluts are fun, but it gets old fast.

And it's lonely. I've had enough of that for a lifetime. I still get the itch now and then, but having a nice, stable life with a loving family is far more important to me than anything else. I like waking up to someone that I don't have to worry about impressing, that I'm still attracted to everyday, that makes me grow and challenges me and that also takes my challenges and grows.

Some people can't/don't ever find a parter that complements them and that they grow together and push each other. Most people slowly grow apart. Ours has been exactly the opposite, and it's probably because I was extremely picky with who I would be with. After all the headcase/fucked up/daddy issue sluts, both drug users and not, I knew a good one when I saw it. Plus she was young enough not to have been fucked over and jaded by shitty guys.

Its not for everyone, by a long shot... but the hardships I've been through, both by myself and early in our marriage, has done nothing but bring us closer together.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2014, 09:34:48 AM »
No, they aren't.

she is as pretty as a summers days

you are looking at her through your hatred

let it go brother

and revel in the magnificence that his her titties  8)
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2014, 09:42:54 AM »
she is as pretty as a summers days

you are looking at her through your hatred

let it go brother

and revel in the magnificence that his her titties  8)
I just don't see it bud, I don't.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I understand what you're doing, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Still lol'ing at the puppy comment.