Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 191085 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #500 on: June 28, 2014, 07:14:15 PM »
Wasn't talking about you and your confidence at all, guy. I'm sure you're the bee's knees. Other knights, my friend.

and I didn't think you were addressing me neither, I just put a knight costume on, it was itchy as hell and I looked like shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #501 on: June 28, 2014, 09:01:12 PM »
68, he's out there filming the hangover 4,he wakes up in a cell with 5 black men on top of him and doesn't know how he got there

Army of one still sore that I was the first to call his homosexuality, and now the whole board has picked up on it

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »
Army of one still sore that I was the first to call his homosexuality, and now the whole board has picked up on it

Haha.

Do you think "MarinadingInCum" would even look twice in your general direction if he stumbled across you at the mall?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2014, 09:13:22 PM »

Is that groink  ???

What did he go to jail for?

US!

>:(

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2014, 09:25:54 PM »
Half a century.....not decade.

my bad.
 although thinking back, I was doing better shit at five than booty is doing at 55,  so ..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: June 28, 2014, 09:32:35 PM »
Haha.

Do you think "MarinadingInCum" would even look twice in your general direction if he stumbled across you at the mall?

That's enough keyboard time for you "VisualizingErections", you have done your 29 posts for today and tomorrow is a new day in your basement.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #506 on: June 28, 2014, 09:37:36 PM »
my bad.
 although thinking back, I was doing better shit at five than booty is doing at 55,  so ..

Yeah yeah yeah....wamp wamp wamp....BUT ARE YOUR NIPPLES AND AREOLAS IN THE SAME PLACE AS A PICTURE TAKEN IN 1984? Why don't you tell us all how good your hair is so we can see how fucking stupid and jealous you are lobstah! This is my last post!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: June 28, 2014, 09:38:10 PM »
my bad.

53, dude. At least be honest.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 28, 2014, 09:39:05 PM »

Yeah yeah yeah....wamp wamp wamp....BUT ARE YOUR NIPPLES AND AREOLAS IN THE SAME PLACE AS A PICTURE TAKEN IN 1984? Why don't you tell us all how good your hair is so we can see how fucking stupid and jealous you are lobstah! This is my last post!

I am done!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #509 on: June 28, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »
I laugh every time anyone says "I am done"

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #510 on: June 28, 2014, 10:17:18 PM »
I laugh every time anyone says "I am done"

That's because every time "I'm done" is said an up and coming genius somewhere gets implants.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #511 on: June 28, 2014, 10:27:30 PM »
my bad.

I'm sorry, that was a little harsh of me. My mucus is backing up in my nose and causing terrible headaches when I fly.

I am done!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: June 28, 2014, 10:35:33 PM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a century old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

Lob,

Couldn't find it, but I was looking for the Jaws clip where Quint, rod and reel, first settles into his seat on the Orca, munching saltines. Remember, the line tightens a bit, we hear the reel click? Once, twice, a few times more. Eyebrows drop, forehead creases. He secures his harness ...

Still waiting for hook to set and the line to start ZINGING out to sea.

(It's ok, she has no idea what I'm talking about.)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: June 28, 2014, 10:37:31 PM »
I'm sorry, that was a little harsh of me. My mucus is backing up in my nose and causing terrible headaches when I fly.

Dude, you totally need a boob job.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: June 28, 2014, 10:41:04 PM »
Dude, you totally need a boob job.

I know, I lost my nose during pre-contest dieting, I'd just like to replace what I had before naturally.

I am done!

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #515 on: June 28, 2014, 10:59:47 PM »
Used up 50 yo old whore fishing the boards for compliments all day long

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 28, 2014, 11:05:36 PM »
I know, I lost my nose during pre-contest dieting, I'd just like to replace what I had before naturally.

I am done!

Of course, who wouldn't?

Exactly like when I had shingles. Doc extended my penis and now I see 20/20. But he really just restored the huge wiener I wasn't born with.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: June 28, 2014, 11:06:59 PM »
Used up 50 yo old whore fishing the boards for compliments all day long

Nah dude, you got the wrong chick. This one is smart, successful and totally not a chick you just come in here and shit on.....I mean....didn't you see her hair and tits?

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #518 on: June 28, 2014, 11:14:48 PM »
Nah dude, you got the wrong chick. This one is smart, successful and totally not a chick you just come in here and shit on.....I mean....didn't you see her hair and tits?

I think her biggest accomplishment in life thus far is fucking Shawn Ray

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 28, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »
Of course, who wouldn't?

Exactly like when I had shingles. Doc extended my penis and now I see 20/20. But he really just restored the huge wiener I wasn't born with.

My nose job cured my cancer.

I'm telling Shawn....

I am done! This is my last post on this topic.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2014, 11:23:48 PM »
I think her biggest accomplishment in life thus far is fucking Shawn Ray

Lol, homie you're goin for the jugular huh!? I was being facetious in that last post....kind  of the theme  in this thread, but playing Lee Priest's fudge dragon's landing pad is clearly a greater accomplishment.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2014, 11:57:48 PM »

Is that groink  ???

What did he go to jail for?

Stole a tv during the 1992 LA riots

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2014, 12:04:17 AM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

This post wins today IMHO 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2014, 12:12:09 AM »
22 pages of this shit? I'm done...'til page 25 at least.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »
Lol, homie you're goin for the jugular huh!? I was being facetious in that last post....kind  of the theme  in this thread, but playing Lee Priest's fudge dragon's landing pad is clearly a greater accomplishment.

Fudge Dragon Landing Pad!  You sir, are good.