Author Topic: The yearly 'do you want kids ' thread  (Read 11591 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: The yearly 'do you want kids ' thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 02:09:34 PM »
How many kids do you have now?

The taxpayers are only supporting six of my offspring.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 02:28:25 PM »
The taxpayers are only supporting six of my offspring.

Only six......and all bastards, correct?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 03:20:57 PM »
My son's 10th birthday tomorrow, best thing that ever happened.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 03:37:52 PM »
before having any kids i have to make sure that they are not gonna live in misery.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 04:39:50 PM »
before having any kids i have to make sure that they are not gonna live in misery.

If your genes aren't top notch and you don't come from a very good background, chances are - they will...

Oh, and someone mentioned the usual "selfishness". I guess most people are really happy in this word and their parents weren't selfish at all when they acted out of a "selfish gene" that gives a command to "replicate".

If raising a kid is the best thing that has ever happened for someone I can just imagine what kind of sad life they were leading before. Kids may be great and I love small kids, I'm first to interact with them and I'm good at it (and I MAY have one some day, and if with a right woman - I should be pretty happy), but please bitch... best that ever happened? For each his own I guess..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »

If raising a kid is the best thing that has ever happened for someone I can just imagine what kind of sad life they were leading before. Kids may be great and I love small kids, I'm first to interact with them and I'm good at it (and I MAY have one some day, and if with a right woman - I should be pretty happy), but please bitch... best that ever happened? For each his own I guess..

You have no experience in the matter, which explains why you're pretty clueless on the subject.

And I totally understand why and don't begrudge anyone who doesn't choose to have children.
Y

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »

If your genes aren't top notch and you don't come from a very good background, chances are - they will...

Oh, and someone mentioned the usual "selfishness". I guess most people are really happy in this word and their parents weren't selfish at all when they acted out of a "selfish gene" that gives a command to "replicate".

I come from a wealthy family, I got a scholarship to university and came near top of my class in law. Have a master's degree and professional qualification as a barrister. I could be run over by a bus tomorrow and what would I have to show for it? My son. I've raised him well and he is a great kid. You got to look at it from a Darwinist point of view. We want offspring that carries our success, unfortunately scumbags seem to breed the most and instead of Darwinism killing them off social welfare permits their breeding.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »
I love these threads,  people that have never had children telling us how horrible it is to have children.

And when you post ....as a parent ...how gratifying it is,  they argue with you....LOL

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »
I come from a wealthy family, I got a scholarship to university and came near top of my class in law. Have a master's degree and professional qualification as a barrister. I could be run over by a bus tomorrow and what would I have to show for it? My son. I've raised him well and he is a great kid. You got to look at it from a Darwinist point of view. We want offspring that carries our success, unfortunately scumbags seem to breed the most and instead of Darwinism killing them off social welfare permits their breeding.

Congrats, if someone should procreate it's people like you, but you are the minority. Tho' noone cares of what you'd have to show, that's for sure.
We eant offspring because our bodies aren't perfect enough to carry on the genome, so the genome tries to find a way to stay alive with a "hope" to evolve into a death/aging resistant living being one day (just like these species of non-aging animals who live indefinitely).

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 05:03:41 PM »
Congrats, if someone should procreate it's people like you, but you are the minority. Tho' noone cares of what you'd have to show, that's for sure.
We eant offspring because our bodies aren't perfect enough to carry on the genome, so the genome tries to find a way to stay alive with a "hope" to evolve into a death/aging resistant living being one day (just like these species of non-aging animals who live indefinitely).

like lobsters :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
I love these threads,  people that have never had children telling us how horrible it is to have children.

And when you post ....as a parent ...how gratifying it is,  they argue with you....LOL

I was quite a pain in the ass for my family (and they were doing well for me) and caused quite some misery. I'm pretty sure there were moments they wanted I was never born. Now.. now I'm an adult, and I'm just continuing animalistic nature, but (too bad for me) I don't think it's a very "important mission". But plenty of scumbags, deformed, psychotic, moronic, overall - non "happy people making" material think that they are the shit and it's a huge "gift" to humanity if they'll have kids. Fuck that noise, I bet more than half posting here (maybe me included) should not procreate ever. Just liks the most of the rest of humans.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:35 PM »
like lobsters :D

Turtles, naked mole rats, a specie of aligators, jelly-fish, some birds...
 When a specie doesn't have any external dangers the only real danger becomes "aging" (the same is happening with humans currently). Evolution makes them "immortal" over time. Call it a "gift" for a perfect adaptation to an enviroment.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2014, 05:07:21 PM »

My family has poor genetics for living long. One grandmother lived to 86, one grandfather to late 70s, other 2 were dead before I was born (50s and 60s). Doesn't stop you having good children. Architects, actuaries, teachers, police mostly populate my parents' families. 5/7 of dad's siblings were teachers, he was actuary/entrepreneur.

When I heard I had knocked up a girl I ignored it. She called and I hung up pretending it wasn't happening feeling like you do. On Jan 2nd 2004 her mother knocked on door of my house and I heard her tell my mom "hi I'm X's mother".... I ran to bedroom still hoping for some out. Even the day he was due I was shitting it but once you see the kid, your son/daughter it all changes. It isn't a mistake or young pregnancy etc etc it is yours, your child with your features, totally helpless staring at you. Impossible to explain.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2014, 05:10:01 PM »
This is why the white population will be much smaller or cease to exist eventually. Greed and selfishness. Good luck.

Probably true.  But consider this... most of the rich and middle class white population is paying for the welfare black breeder babies.  It has nothing to do with being racist, this is fact.  There are mothers out there who actually teach their children how to game the system and not work.

The current welfare state/system is totally unsustainable.  A huge economic crash and social upheaval is coming.  It's inevitable.  When it happens it's going to hit people like a sledgehammer over the head.

A small group of white elitist Jews basically own and control everything you've ever known.  It's a stunning revelation once you discover and accept this fact.  Children are born into debt slavery... no whips, chains or cotton fields are necessary.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2014, 05:11:06 PM »
I was quite a pain in the ass for my family (and they were doing well for me) and caused quite some misery. I'm pretty sure there were moments they wanted I was never born. Now.. now I'm an adult, and I'm just continuing animalistic nature, but (too bad for me) I don't think it's a very "important mission". But plenty of scumbags, deformed, psychotic, moronic, overall - non "happy people making" material think that they are the shit and it's a huge "gift" to humanity if they'll have kids. Fuck that noise, I bet more than half posting here (maybe me included) should not procreate ever. Just liks the most of the rest of humans.

lots of bastards living in the ghettos that for sure

if someone doesn't have a great living, chances are you will raise a problem child, a school drop out, maniac depressed individual

which makes me a supernatural phenom because I had the greatest upbringing.

This is why the white population will be much smaller or cease to exist eventually. Greed and selfishness. Good luck.

the anti white illuminati groups mission is to convince white people that they are too good to progriate, killing the whitey without pulling the trigger

but as a man of faith you'd understand that race doesn't matter, it's ignorant mortals problem, isn't it

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 05:14:56 PM »
My family has poor genetics for living long. One grandmother lived to 86, one grandfather to late 70s, other 2 were dead before I was born (50s and 60s). Doesn't stop you having good children. Architects, actuaries, teachers, police mostly populate my parents' families. 5/7 of dad's siblings were teachers, he was actuary/entrepreneur.

When I heard I had knocked up a girl I ignored it. She called and I hung up pretending it wasn't happening feeling like you do. On Jan 2nd 2004 her mother knocked on door of my house and I heard her tell my mom "hi I'm X's mother".... I ran to bedroom still hoping for some out. Even the day he was due I was shitting it but once you see the kid, your son/daughter it all changes. It isn't a mistake or young pregnancy etc etc it is yours, your child with your features, totally helpless staring at you. Impossible to explain.

Yeah... that is great and all, but I haven't seen anyone who wouldn't value a thing or a goal, that they've put much of money, time, effort and maybe health into it, so that's completely expected. And I haven't said it's not great. But it's not always great, it's far from that. Not all kids are born healthy, not all of them develop right, and not all of them get succesfull in life later on, so let's stop this holly grail shit. Merely a 100 years back kids were mostly raised to be a "worker" mainly and went to do physical labour at age 13-14, it was a way of survival for a family unit. Now that people have plenty of time for bullshit and romantics - they are hallucinating about "life mission", "meaning", etc... Whole africa does that in millions every day and most of them are starving to death. What a great meaning.  ::) I bet they look at it more simple - they fuck because they feel the urge, and they give birth because there's nothing else to do. Mission accomplished.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »
My wife and I wanted kids and we had two. They are adults now and they are exceptional people with exceptional lives. We have no regrets.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 05:17:18 PM »

the anti white illuminati groups mission is to convince white people that they are too good to progriate, killing the whitey without pulling the trigger

but as a man of faith you'd understand that race doesn't matter, it's ignorant mortals problem, isn't it

It's all irrelevant. Bunch of ants, that's it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
Yeah... that is great and all, but I haven't seen anyone who wouldn't value a thing or a goal, that they've put much of money, time, effort and maybe health into it, so that's completely expected. And I haven't said it's not great. But it's not always great, it's far from that. Not all kids are born healthy, not all of them develop right, and not all of them get succesfull in life later on, so let's stop this holly grail shit. Merely a 100 years back kids were mostly raised to be a "worker" mainly and went to do physical labour at age 13-14, it was a way of survival for a family unit. Now that people have plenty of time for bullshit and romantics - they are hallucinating about "life mission", "meaning", etc... Whole africa does that in millions every day and most of them are starving to death. What a great meaning.  ::) I bet they look at it more simple - they fuck because they feel the urge, and they give birth because there's nothing else to do. Mission accomplished.

I get your point but why compare people with wifi and laptops etc to people breeding kids with AIDS in societies that believe fucking a virgin will cure you of AIDS? I mean South African's health minister said retrovirals don't work and to eat beetroot instead. That would make anyone with a brain throw their hands up. I think third world aid is a lost cause.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2014, 05:23:30 PM »
It's all irrelevant. Bunch of ants, that's it.

truth, lol at caring about 'race'

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 05:31:32 PM »
I get your point but why compare people with wifi and laptops etc to people breeding kids with AIDS in societies that believe fucking a virgin will cure you of AIDS? I mean South African's health minister said retrovirals don't work and to eat beetroot instead. That would make anyone with a brain throw their hands up. I think third world aid is a lost cause.

What I wanted to say that all that talk about kids as a "holly grail" is a result of a lazy and comftable civilisation life. It's just an animalistic nature. Humans breed, dogs breed, butterflies breed, fucking cockroaches that I hate so much - breed even more. Much of a "meaning" and "greatness" in all of that nonsense...  ::) But I guess most people have to convince themselves that way to not go insane, as most are too weak mentally to grasp the factual reality, which is far from nice usualy.
 Most parents think they are doing a great job, but how so there are so many unhappy peoplke in this world. That's the million dollar question.

Probably many of these parents weren't such a gold material to begin with.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
truth, lol at caring about 'race'

I personally don't give a shit of which race will take the upper hand as I won't live long enough to have to deal with living with muslims or other third world scumbags everywhere around me (which I'd hate so much), oh and money would probably save me from that fate anyway, but overall - I'm at least not pretending that I "care" about anything except myself and people that are doing good to me and my family.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 05:39:36 PM »
What I wanted to say that all that talk about kids as a "holly grail" is a result of a lazy and comftable civilisation life. It's just an animalistic nature. Humans breed, dogs breed, butterflies breed, fucking cockroaches that I hate so much - breed even more. Much of a "meaning" and "greatness" in all of that nonsense...  ::) But I guess most people have to convince themselves that way to not go insane, as most are too weak mentally to grasp the factual reality, which is far from nice usualy.
 Most parents think they are doing a great job, but how so there are so many unhappy peoplke in this world. That's the million dollar question.

Probably many of these parents weren't such a gold material to begin with.

And ?

It's called "life" ..not the utopian fantasy world you want it to be. if only people with the perfect conditions have children we would have ceased to exist a long long time ago

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 05:46:42 PM »
And ?

It's called "life" ..not the utopian fantasy world you want it to be. if only people with the perfect conditions have children we would have ceased to exist a long long time ago

Noone would've cared. And utopian and fantasy world seems to be touted by these who insist that kids are the holly grail. Let me repeat that I like kids, but to say it's the best thing ever, well let's agree that it's very relative, as with everything in life. And one day these same kids may curse their parents for giving them life at all (if they'll inherit some fucked up illness for example or their life will turn to shit because of some other deformed human being that wasn't the best thing ever to his parents).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 05:54:59 PM »
Noone would've cared. And utopian and fantasythe world world seems to be touted by these who insist that kids are the holly grail. Let me repeat that I like kids, but to say it's the best thing ever, well let's agree that it's very relative, as with everything in life. And one day these same kids may curse their parents for giving them life at all (if they'll inherit some fucked up illness for example or their life will turn to shit because of some other deformed human being that wasn't the best thing ever to his parents).

Yes...and on the flip side...every time my kid walks into the room and plops on the couch, opens her laptop...not  a care in the world..I'm a happy father. She's happy, safe and I'm doing my job.   The reward is having her in my life.

not earth shattering...not the greatest thing on the planet...my personal happiness and pride.

you have a very glass half empty look on things