Author Topic: Shizzo abandoned by The Organisation  (Read 7583 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Shizzo abandoned by The Organisation
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 02:49:10 AM »
would you be implying cyp that in order to find the organisation on google you have to use the key words gloryhole and bukkake

What i'm saying bigmc, is that when 'The Organisation' have their annual general meeting, the floor is usually covered in polythene sheets and there are no chairs and tables, or powerpoint slides

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 02:52:44 AM »
Why in the fuck would you want shizzo in your "organisation" anyways.
If any group in the world had a choice between either shizzo or jimmy saville as their latest member shizzo would be second choice 100% of the time.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 02:55:16 AM »
Why in the fuck would you want shizzo in your "organisation" anyways.
If any group in the world had a choice between either shizzo or jimmy saville as their latest member shizzo would be second choice 100% of the time.

I would rather loan my kids to Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris so they could get a family ticket for Alton Towers, then associate with Shizzo

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 02:59:11 AM »
I would rather loan my kids to Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris so they could get a family ticket for Alton Towers, then associate with Shizzo

Yes id rather have my kids stay round at myra hindleys house for the entire  summer holidays than have single beer with shizzo.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 03:06:36 AM »
La Organización doesn't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 03:08:23 AM »
La Organización doesn't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Honestly never gets old.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 03:11:50 AM »
Yes id rather have my kids stay round at myra hindleys house for the entire  summer holidays than have single beer with shizzo.

I would rather let my wife go hammer shopping with Ted Bundy, and then take part in Come Dine with Me at Jeffrey Dahmer apartment with no menu, and catch a ride home with the M25 killer, than have Shizzo's number on my iphone

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 03:14:06 AM »
I would rather let my wife go hammer shopping with Ted Bundy, and then take part in Come Dine with Me at Jeffrey Dahmer apartment with no menu, and catch a ride home with the M25 killer, than have Shizzo's number on my iphone

I would rather camp out in Tbombz car than have shizzo know my first name.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 03:17:59 AM »
I would rather camp out in Tbombz car than have shizzo know my first name.

I would rather clean up a graze on my son's knee, with a Tbombz nosebleed tissue than admit to once sending Shizzo a pm

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 03:19:27 AM »
I would rather clean up a graze on my son's knee, with a Tbombz nosebleed tissue than admit to once sending Shizzo a pm

I would rather personally be the HIV molecule than to have been within 100 meters of anyone from the Shizzo family.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 03:21:25 AM »
I would rather personally be the HIV molecule than to have been within 100 meters of anyone from the Shizzo family.

I would rather be Judas Iscariot himself, and spend the 30 pieces of silver on getting blown by Barabus when he got freed than pray for Shizzo

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 03:23:20 AM »
I would rather be Judas Iscariot himself, and spend the 30 pieces of silver on getting blown by Barabus when he got freed than pray for Shizzo

I would rather be Nick Tisconi's photographer than be friends with shizzo on facebook

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2014, 03:24:31 AM »
I would rather be Nick Tisconi's photographer than be friends with shizzo on facebook

No sorry, I would actually play pool with Shizzo to avoid that shit

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2014, 03:25:42 AM »
I would rather lend peter Sutcliffe my claw hammer than be associated with shizzo
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2014, 03:26:20 AM »
No sorry, I would actually play pool with Shizzo to avoid that shit

:D ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 03:26:41 AM »
Would rather spend an entire 3 day weekend going through Primemuscle posts in genealogical order than give Shizzo a ride to the airport on a Saturday afternoon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 03:30:07 AM »
Would rather spend an entire 3 day weekend going through Primemuscle posts in genealogical order than give Shizzo a ride to the airport on a Saturday afternoon.

lmao

close call bro
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 03:30:30 AM »

Haha yes, id rather pay for private healthcare from harold shipman for my elderly gandmother than grunt a half hearted hello if I passed shizzo on a busy street

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2014, 03:32:50 AM »
Haha yes, id rather pay for private healthcare from harold shipman for my elderly gandmother than grunt a half hearted hello if I passed shizzo on a busy street

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2014, 03:37:49 AM »
Would rather officiate the Goodrum-Vissy marriage ceremony than share an elevator ride with Shitso.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 03:39:46 AM »
I would rather watch vince basilles demonstrating his arm machine than have a drink with shizzo
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 04:30:44 AM »
I would rather watch vince basilles demonstrating his arm machine than have a drink with shizzo

I would rather be the other single competetor at the 1970 Mr Canada show, than stand in the same queue as Shizzo in Disneyland

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 06:34:45 AM »
Vince G.
3 minorities
in one
black and gay
and trailer
trash

!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 06:43:35 AM »

I'd rather be in charge of assembly of said arm macine, with a spoon as my lone tool.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 06:48:19 AM »
Id rather hang out with uncle joon in his attic and share the same hole on one of his whores than have to acknowledge shizzos existence when passing by in his local walmart.