Author Topic: Georgia and Guns  (Read 4495 times)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Re: Georgia and Guns
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2014, 07:46:45 AM »

Open carry like Arizona. Two nights ago we heard a crash in the brush behind our house. We live in the White Mountains in a forest with critters like bear and mountain lion. We walk our dog every night before bed. So in the wife's hand was a Governor with 45 hollow points and in my hand a 16 shot clip Ruger with 45s. Two weeks ago a neighbor caught a man in his back yard and all he had to do was turn on the yard lights and brandish his gun. Cops caught the dude running down the road. We both come from California where the 911 response time is 10 min. Some 30 years ago I lived in L.A. and my neighbors were reporting a man peeking into bathroom windows. My neighbor Rob snuck around the house and caught him with cock in hand watching his wife shower. He chased him down the hill. 911 response time 30 min. A week later I caught him in my yard and carefully unloaded a 12 ga. shell OVER his head. He took off. Cops arrived and and arrested ME. FUCK California.

With the desperate and hungry illegals pouring into our wide open so called 'border' there is going to be a bloody clash with a well armed Arizona population.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2014, 07:54:26 AM »

Open carry like Arizona. Two nights ago we heard a crash in the brush behind our house. We live in the White Mountains in a forest with critters like bear and mountain lion. We walk our dog every night before bed. So in the wife's hand was a Governor with 45 hollow points and in my hand a 16 shot clip Ruger with 45s. Two weeks ago a neighbor caught a man in his back yard and all he had to do was turn on the yard lights and brandish his gun. Cops caught the dude running down the road. We both come from California where the 911 response time is 10 min. Some 30 years ago I lived in L.A. and my neighbors were reporting a man peeking into bathroom windows. My neighbor Rob snuck around the house and caught him with cock in hand watching his wife shower. He chased him down the hill. 911 response time 30 min. A week later I caught him in my yard and carefully unloaded a 12 ga. shell OVER his head. He took off. Cops arrived and and arrested ME. FUCK California.

With the desperate and hungry illegals pouring into our wide open so called 'border' there is going to be a bloody clash with a well armed Arizona population.

Jesus Christ. Have you never taken even one class on how to assess and react to threats? I would have arrested you too. You shot at an unarmed man, FFS. "Carefully unloaded..." LOL.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2014, 07:57:09 AM »
There will be always be stupid people armed or not who will do damage.  There will always be some crazy guy who shoots up a school or pulls his gun because he's having a bad day.  However, when you add up those events against the systemic violence the state does every day there's no moral equivalency. 
The 2nd amendment was created to recognize man's right of self defense...and that includes against government intrusion.
Will retards fuck it up?  Of course...retards fuck EVERYTHING up but to try to mitigate the damage these retards do by increasing the power of the state and reducing other's innate human rights is criminal! 

You're my favorite poster, thank you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2014, 08:09:21 AM »
If you were to open up your eyes, cone head, you would clearly see that two law abiding citizens, who were given the rights to carry guns, almost had a standoff. Well, one guy, really.

This sort of dispels the whole myth that everyone who carries a gun is "responsible."
Ok, gthing..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2014, 08:58:52 PM »
And racist brown guys that act black....ahem***gthing***Ahem ::)
G_clown is nothing that he portrays himself to be; some mud colored expert on all things third world. He's a nobody sitting in his mother's house.