Author Topic: ghrp 1gf research peptides bridging  (Read 3463 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
ghrp 1gf research peptides bridging
« on: July 03, 2014, 10:28:32 AM »
Ide like to know more about peptides in general it seems like the info is more scattered about all forums on stuff like ghrp and igf1lr3 stuff like that... never saw like a beginners igf protocol sticky or anything thats organized like the beginners test cycle protocols . Mayb im just being lazy seems any body can read for an hour on this forum scamming and figure out best bet for a first cycle is 500mgs of.any test for 12 weeks and dosages and injection known and wides are well known.

I was gonna come off aas for a month or 2 and try to bridge in betweem cycles with mayb a igflr3 or ghrp. Ive been lightly looking up on the subject but if anybody has any input on how to use these inbetween cycles to keep gains or grow and stay lean ide appreciate any input?

I can get gh kits from my source but he carries kigs and im not doing that so I thought about experimenting with ghrp or something.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: ghrp 1gf research peptides bridging
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
Peptides do not build muscle and they do not help you retain muscle
This includes HGH and insulin
Shocking for a number of people I bet but it's the truth. Peptides simply do not do this. You'll get an increase in glycogen much like the gains you get from orals but it will do nothing for the myofibrills

Best thing you can do is keep diet tight and not develop into a fat turd, the muscle will come back fast when you get back on anyway
GH without AAS will just cause bloated mess and a tragic physique

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 05:21:37 AM »
Hmm so no truth in the old gh15 stuff get GH in your system a couple months then add in aas and explode lol...ive got some more reading to do and definitely wont b turning into a fat turd bcuz I have to use the tread mill in the living room that my wife hates and she will bitch if it goes unused.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 07:00:02 AM »
gh15 was a shill who made money off telling people which source to use.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »
Peptides do not build muscle and they do not help you retain muscle
This includes HGH and insulin
Shocking for a number of people I bet but it's the truth. Peptides simply do not do this. You'll get an increase in glycogen much like the gains you get from orals but it will do nothing for the myofibrills

Best thing you can do is keep diet tight and not develop into a fat turd, the muscle will come back fast when you get back on anyway
GH without AAS will just cause bloated mess and a tragic physique

I agree with peptides like ghrp mainly have efficacy for fat loss, tendon repair etc rather than muscle hypertrophy.

However, igf definitely can induce muscle hyperplasia (as well as hyperplasia of certain other organs and tissues in the body).

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
U got any personal experience with the igf?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »
i love igf1.

in the past I'd used 100-300mcg per day in 1 dose.. tried it in the mornings and in the evenings with 'ok' results.

I'd used igf1DES, shooting 50-100mcg per muscle trained and liked it.

however, since switching to shooting 50mcg igflr3 into the muscle trained 10mins preworkout, I've had great results.. much better than even DES.

however, I've also changed my training to 15-20rep sets 2-4 sets per movement and 3 (usually 3) movements per bodypart. made a HUGE difference in size.

15-20 rep sets are where it's at with IGF1.. i don't mean easy sets either.. i mean with a weight that by rep #16 you want to quit and 17-20 you're cheating a little and it's burning and hurting like a guy.. painfull painful painful training.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »
Thanks for your response. Yes that kind of training I like alot and not as much joint stress do to heavy heavy weights.
So if u hit back n bis...you would hit 50 mcg total or 50 in both bis and lats

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 01:52:44 PM »
I honestly can't imagine people are getting real igf-1 from these places? I thought it was incredibly expensive?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »
Theres another reason im a little hesitant and doing more reading

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 06:48:05 PM »
ive never bothered trying any igf1, des, lr or whatever because from what ive seen online people testing.. they were all bunk crap from research sites

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
I had a buddy who liked ghrp 6 when he used it and it defo helped him add some mass he had a hard time eating he said it gave him mad hunger. It also heklped him sleep good and made his skin REALLY nice. I think he got his from ergopep but that was ages ago

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 07:27:04 PM »
I agree with peptides like ghrp mainly have efficacy for fat loss, tendon repair etc rather than muscle hypertrophy.

However, igf definitely can induce muscle hyperplasia (as well as hyperplasia of certain other organs and tissues in the body).

I've never seen anything that suggests that more muscle cells = bigger muscles

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 12:48:13 AM »
Ergopep dude was making a killing $$$ scamming people. He was the one that tried to push follistatin and myostatin vials for hundred bux each and lots of ppl bought it and it did squat.

However GHRP2/6/ipamorelin/hex and such are not faked often, because they are dirt cheap to make and get from china

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 02:56:18 PM »
Ergopep dude was making a killing $$$ scamming people. He was the one that tried to push follistatin and myostatin vials for hundred bux each and lots of ppl bought it and it did squat.

However GHRP2/6/ipamorelin/hex and such are not faked often, because they are dirt cheap to make and get from china

lol anyone dumb enough to think they can get myostatin on an online website deserves to be scammed imo

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 08:24:25 PM »
Claimed it was 98% pure too heh

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 11:05:29 AM »
I honestly can't imagine people are getting real igf-1 from these places? I thought it was incredibly expensive?

i recall back in the day igf1 was 350/450 per mg

now, ppl complain about it being fake.

well, I've used plenty, and it does something. lol... and if it's not igf1, then what is it? nobody's been able to answer. it's not ghrp2 or 6, it's not gh, it's not insulin... i can tell the difference between those, ect... so what else could it be?

I've never been involved in the production of gh or peps, but if gh at one point was 700 a kit, why is it avail as a generic for pennies? the production cost of gh can't be that high.. and if gh is cheap, and ghrp's are cheap, why not igf1? what's so special about igf1. you don't really think the humulin you buy for $23 at walmart actually cost's 23 to produce... it likely costs $.10 to produce, and if you can get an amino acid chain of insulin for pennies, why not an amino acid chain of insulin-like growth factor? since all any of these things are are chains of specific amino acids in a specific order. if you can do one, you should be able to do the other cheaply.

that's my logic anywyas...

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 07:38:20 PM »
i recall back in the day igf1 was 350/450 per mg

now, ppl complain about it being fake.

well, I've used plenty, and it does something. lol... and if it's not igf1, then what is it? nobody's been able to answer. it's not ghrp2 or 6, it's not gh, it's not insulin... i can tell the difference between those, ect... so what else could it be?

I've never been involved in the production of gh or peps, but if gh at one point was 700 a kit, why is it avail as a generic for pennies? the production cost of gh can't be that high.. and if gh is cheap, and ghrp's are cheap, why not igf1? what's so special about igf1. you don't really think the humulin you buy for $23 at walmart actually cost's 23 to produce... it likely costs $.10 to produce, and if you can get an amino acid chain of insulin for pennies, why not an amino acid chain of insulin-like growth factor? since all any of these things are are chains of specific amino acids in a specific order. if you can do one, you should be able to do the other cheaply.

that's my logic anywyas...

Something that is neither a GHRP or GH or insulin or IGF-1
Is it "real" IGF? No lol. Does that mean it doesn't work? No lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »
Something that is neither a GHRP or GH or insulin or IGF-1
Is it "real" IGF? No lol. Does that mean it doesn't work? No lol.

then what is "real" igf1? iv'e yet to have anybody explain to me why this, of all things, is sooo difficult to make and why if it's not $350/mg, then I must be fake.

what's so hard about a peptide hormone consisting of 70 amino acids and 3 bridges?

if it were something other than 'real' igf1 (some other hormone?) wouldn't they be selling THAT for $350/mg as well?

non of that makes any logical sense.

the market determines the price for the majority of hormones.

igf1 isn't new.. neither is gh.

does trenbolone cost more to produce than test? hell no.. but then why does it cost ME 3x the price of deca? (and hence cost YOU 2.5x the price of deca).. because the market determines the price.

does each kit of gh really cost $500-700 to produce? hell no... and that's 191 amino acid chain.. not 70. the guys selling $200 gh kits are still making 5x profit.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 08:26:16 PM »
then what is "real" igf1? iv'e yet to have anybody explain to me why this, of all things, is sooo difficult to make and why if it's not $350/mg, then I must be fake.

what's so hard about a peptide hormone consisting of 70 amino acids and 3 bridges?

if it were something other than 'real' igf1 (some other hormone?) wouldn't they be selling THAT for $350/mg as well?

non of that makes any logical sense.

the market determines the price for the majority of hormones.

igf1 isn't new.. neither is gh.

does trenbolone cost more to produce than test? hell no.. but then why does it cost ME 3x the price of deca? (and hence cost YOU 2.5x the price of deca).. because the market determines the price.

does each kit of gh really cost $500-700 to produce? hell no... and that's 191 amino acid chain.. not 70. the guys selling $200 gh kits are still making 5x profit.

It's not a very stable molecule. It's not as simple as gene splicing some e-coli and getting them to shit it out. Insulin is incredibly stable, IGF-1 is not.
What you're getting isn't IGF-1, it's a peptide hormone that's incredibly similar but more stable. It will act in similar ways, just like all peptides do

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 08:26:36 AM »
Isn't increlix the real deal? The price tag on that is ridiculous. I agree with oni.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 02:55:45 PM »
Ide like to know more about peptides in general it seems like the info is more scattered about all forums on stuff like ghrp and igf1lr3 stuff like that... never saw like a beginners igf protocol sticky or anything thats organized like the beginners test cycle protocols . Mayb im just being lazy seems any body can read for an hour on this forum scamming and figure out best bet for a first cycle is 500mgs of.any test for 12 weeks and dosages and injection known and wides are well known.

I was gonna come off aas for a month or 2 and try to bridge in betweem cycles with mayb a igflr3 or ghrp. Ive been lightly looking up on the subject but if anybody has any input on how to use these inbetween cycles to keep gains or grow and stay lean ide appreciate any input?

I can get gh kits from my source but he carries kigs and im not doing that so I thought about experimenting with ghrp or something.
Before you waste money, thoughts and time on peptides, just forget it.

Name sounds promising and scientific, but it doesn't work, the target customers are naturals who want to max out before they touch steroids.

You will even be disappointed by the effects of real GH.

Particularly without steroids, GH does absolutely nothing at all, to bridge on GH is the most impractical point you could choose.