Author Topic: i didnt realize this but shorter light people have days where they sleep all day  (Read 2782 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

EAT MORE, DO MORE!

So if I eat more, will I get back to being 6' tall?

TheShape.

• Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
same here. I have no idea what the heck he is talking about.

Neither does Marty.  He just rambles on and on, ad stupidium. ;D  Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, so that would explain his rare moments of lucidity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
So if I eat more, will I get back to being 6' tall?

No.

You can't do more without eating more, a lot of smaller people doesn't get that and just let their depressive emotions take over.

I can empathize with them that life doesn't seem to conclude, but they need to empathize with me that you can't be depressed and sleep all day and not eat.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
No.

You can't do more without eating more, a lot of smaller people doesn't get that and just let there depressive emotions take over.

I can empathize with them is that life doesn't seem to conclude, but they need to empathize with me that you can't be depressed and sleep all day and not eat.

:)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
It's funny bc his posts are cryptic sometimes. But not by design, only because of his HORRENDOUSLY bad writing skills, sentence structure, flow, etc. If I were to asses his writing just on structure alone, I would have to assume some minor mental deficits. I'd say this is probably why he is a laborer.  

You've done it again Mr. Champions! We salute you! Keep the Grade A content coming!

Falcons flow is legendary!

Flow of Peace

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Depression should be an activator to do some crazy deed that nobody thought of.

At least get up and eat a large meal 3 times minimum a day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Shorter people may be more depressed due to the shorter distance electricity flows through their body. We know that the human heart produces electrical potentials by creating ion gradients. The electrical stimulation by the heart in short people most likely does not produce enough electricity to create happiness.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Arthur was happy as fuck.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
multiple times during the week usually depression is the reason, i have interviewed many shorter people getting to know them i have found out many are the same when dealing with life. it sucks i just tell them to eat more and do more. you cant do more without eating more, alot of smaller people dont get that and just let there depressive emotions take over. i can empathize with them is that life doesnt seem to conclude but they need to empathize with me that you cant be depressed and sleep all day and not eat. ALOT of people do this , this is something not talked about often

So this why the hedgehogs in Japan consume copius amounts of paint thinner? They increase the electromagnetism and avoid the depressive sleep patterns.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Lord, please help this man.
a

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Lord, please help this man.
I think a YouTube series speaking about his theories would be a great success