Author Topic: Muricans, share pics of your firearms  (Read 21681 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Muricans, share pics of your firearms
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2015, 11:57:56 AM »
I am assuming that the whole thing is illegal, right? $1200 seems light for a black market pistol and suppressor.

I didn't break no laws  >:(!

The pistol looks like a mixture of beretta and luger.

but thanks for the input, can't beat a silencer and two hundred bullets with it :P

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2015, 12:08:28 PM »

but thanks for the input, can't beat a silencer and two hundred bullets with it :P

PM a pic and of the suppressor. Also, if you unscrew the cap off the suppressor, are the internals steel baffles or old-school cotton disks (called "wipes"). If it's a can with wipes, it probably won't last you too long.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2015, 12:15:44 PM »
PM a pic and of the suppressor. Also, if you unscrew the cap off the suppressor, are the internals steel baffles or old-school cotton disks (called "wipes"). If it's a can with wipes, it probably won't last you too long.

frķend showed me the picture in his phone. I'll ask more about it this weekend.

But I think you're right. The gun looks so old and retro, like it was hand made  ;D. Guess the price is in the silencer and bullets, wants to get rid of the gun probably.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »
I'm English and this is one of many reasons living in Murica shits all over the miserable Chav infested UK

My special welcome gift if the neighborhood Hebrews decide to enrich our lives with an impromptu home visit at 2am , like they've done to several elderly people in this area.

That's the spirit!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2015, 12:38:22 PM »
I carry a Glock 30 .45 caliber with a laser sight in the slide so it doesn't affect the size of gun, night sights, and an extended grip on the clips.... Side by side feed. It's beautiful. I love it. I don't have any pics though.
$

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2015, 12:42:17 PM »

P-38?

or Beretta 70 or 80's series with target barrel? -

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2015, 12:49:44 PM »
P-38?

or Beretta 70 or 80's series with target barrel? -

looks very similar. I'm annoyed I didn't ask the spesific name.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2015, 12:57:44 PM »

Why would you need a silencer AND 200 bullets?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2015, 01:01:18 PM »
Why would you need a silencer AND 200 bullets?

silencer is a must. and 200 bullets is 200 bullets. Well, that's the package anyway.

I know I can't shoot 200 times, it will get jammed after 3 clips and will eventually ruin the gun and the silencer if I did that.

I still have to ask about the condition and all that. Don't worry I will post pics when I have a piece.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2015, 01:03:25 PM »
This is the only weapon I need in my life. Food is my weapon to achieve massive gains.

X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2015, 01:05:12 PM »
This is the only weapon I need in my life. Food is my weapon to achieve massive gains.

20 grams of protein and 1000 grams of carbs, ta approved

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »
bow and arrow

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »

must be nice to be able to own such things  :-[

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2015, 08:48:11 PM »
;D here's my baby, God and Guns  FOREVER      forever.       july 4 2014.

Damn, I am so jealous & so pissed , very nice machine >:(
PLEASE,please colonize my beach asap  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2015, 09:05:01 PM »
I've never understood America's fascination with guns.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2015, 09:47:57 PM »
can remember when I shot my first round at Boy Scout summer camp, such a magical moment.

Valley

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »
One thing I would love to have here in London is a top notch Glock or a desert eagle and a pump shot gun...but that's not an option. My mate in Houston just got his carry on licence.

I know _aj_ has some sweet guns, just wanted to get a feel on what our friends across the ponds carry/keep at home...ideally pics of the actual guns you own.

Do you own a shotgun, if you have no mental health issues and haven't done any time £50 and a cabinet gets you a shotgun certificate

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2015, 10:18:09 PM »
I've never understood America's fascination with guns.
its an art! everything from the weapon itself to the handling of it...then you start moving with it and it becomes an extension of your body..

once you start learning the art its not something you can stop..

bench

io856

« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2015, 11:01:58 PM »
are you scared? haha

fear it up

::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2015, 05:09:59 AM »
its an art! everything from the weapon itself to the handling of it...then you start moving with it and it becomes an extension of your body..

once you start learning the art its not something you can stop..

bench

actually I'm not american and I don't live in america. I live in north europe.

The only reason I want a gun with a silencer and unmarked bullets is to have the ability to defend my self when there are no more corners left to hide to anymore. And to fuck someone up if he or she is asshole enough.

What I really want is a semi automatic assault rifle. I want a rifle good enough to go to war with, or escape the federal pigs in a forrest and defend my god given freedom when necessary.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2015, 05:19:24 AM »
actually I'm not america and I don't live in america. I live in north europe.

The only reason I want a gun with a silencer and unmarked bullets is to have the ability to defend my self when ther are no more corners to hide to anymore. And to fuck someone up if he or she is asshole enough.

You are in Finland, correct? IIRC, suppressors are not an issue for you, they are just another shooting accessory. In the US, they are as regulated -- under the same statute and regulations -- as full-auto weapons. Our law givers are so idiotic that they believe the movies and that "silencers  ::) ) are magical evil devices and need the benevolent government to regulate.

I have to pay a $200 "transfer tax" on top of the cost to own one. PITA.

BTW, because you are allowed to do your own maintenance on your suppressor, an old-school "wipe" based suppressor is fine. You can even make your own wipes out of felt. In the US, cutting a circle of felt out while in possession of a wipe-based suppressor is a 10 year felony. Such is the idiocy of our government.

Do send a pic of the gun and I will tell you what to look for with wear and tear and help you decide whether or not the actual pistol is worth it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2015, 05:22:40 AM »
What I really want is a semi automatic assault rifle. I want a rifle good enough to go to war with, or escape the federal pigs in a forrest and defend my god given freedom when necessary.

The Finnish Valmet is a very, very nice rifle. Probably you used one when you had your mandatory service.

Also, while not a rifle caliber, the M31 (Americans call it a "Suomi", which is just the word for "Finnish") is a VERY nice submachine gun in 9mm.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2015, 06:39:38 AM »
The Finnish Valmet is a very, very nice rifle. Probably you used one when you had your mandatory service.

Also, while not a rifle caliber, the M31 (Americans call it a "Suomi", which is just the word for "Finnish") is a VERY nice submachine gun in 9mm.

a bit too old for me, I'm not a collector  ;D

I want the rk95 assault rifle :P

that's what I used in my mandatory service, nothing too fancy, but it's reliable. I could put it to pieces and back together reloaded in 15 seconds. 7.62 bullets.

As for the picture, I haven't seen the provider, I only saw the picture of the gun from my friends phone, I try to ask can he send it to me but you know, in a smart phone era people don't usually want to do that, but I try to get the name and stats of it for ya.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2015, 06:42:52 AM »
a bit too old for me, I'm not a collector  ;D

I want the rk95 assault rifle :P

that's what I used in my mandatory service. I could put it to pieces and put it back together reloaded in 15 seconds. 7.62 bullets.

As for the picture, I haven't seen the provider, I only saw the picture of the gun from my friends phone, I try to ask can he send it to me but you know, in a smart phone era people don't usually want to do that, but I try to get the name and stats of it for ya.

The RK95 is basically just an AK with better machining on the parts. The breakdown is identical to an AK47.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's actually a very fine and pragmatic weapon design.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2015, 06:45:50 AM »
The RK95 is basically just an AK with better machining on the parts. The breakdown is identical to an AK47.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's actually a very fine and pragmatic weapon design.

When broken down it goes in 5 differend pieces plus the clip, very easy for an oldschool rifle.

I thought since I'm in finland I should be able to get it somehow. This is where one should be tight with the finnish hells Angels. It's hard to get and it's expensive for sure.