Author Topic: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady  (Read 4741 times)

Simple Simon

Re: California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2014, 03:32:12 PM »
Her death would likely save tax payers money.

No use crying over spilled bag ladies.

EDIT: And you dont know the WHOLE story.

The officer in question has made a statement.
Son, we live in a world that has freeways, and those freeways have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SF1900 I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for bag lady, and you curse the police. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the bag ladies beating, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that freeway, you need me on that freewayl. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »
Son, we live in a world that has freeways, and those freeways have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SF1900 I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for bag lady, and you curse the police. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the bag ladies death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that freeway, you need me on that freewayl. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Im so rock hard right now.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »
dont be stupid....there are good cops and bad cops, as simple as that...

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2014, 04:00:20 PM »
Son, we live in a world that has freeways, and those freeways have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SF1900 I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for bag lady, and you curse the police. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the bag ladies beating, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that freeway, you need me on that freewayl. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Hahahahaha.....

The article this was copied and pasted from has some good stories of cowardly pigs getting what they deserved.

http://tmcdermott.com/cops/

The cop in the OP's video isn't smart enough to control a disabled WOMAN, and probably can't spell LAPD, so it's doubtful he wrote anything close to this.  LOL

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2014, 04:20:57 PM »
Everyone hates God and cops but when shit hits the fan you'll all call the cops and pray to God they come in time to save your ass. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2014, 04:34:34 PM »
Everyone hates God and cops but when shit hits the fan you'll all call the cops and pray to God they come in time to save your ass. ::)

Qfmft

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2014, 08:17:03 PM »
You cannot have a police state without police.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »
Hahaha! No! I don't call those criminals and I sure as fuck don't pray to fucking god!
But you might. Maybe one day they will come an beat your ass! Then you can pray for god. Im sure this will work out just great for you! Pray for god... ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2014, 02:16:21 AM »

Nope.

"When seconds count, the police are 30 minutes away"

Take some responsibility for your own safety. When I call the cops, they can take their time. And they should bring a mop.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2014, 03:28:45 AM »
Nope.

"When seconds count, the police are 30 minutes away"

Take some responsibility for your own safety. When I call the cops, they can take their time. And they should bring a mop.
I agree that one must take personal responsibility. But, what if you get into a domestic situation. Are you saying that you want the police to take their time, and bring a mop? Because you just put a heads up on here to what may happen to any woman you may deal with. Or if married. I knew a guy who thought the same way. Tables get turned real easy. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2014, 03:37:58 AM »
Why can't you morons just post the video

V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2014, 04:40:44 AM »
I agree that one must take personal responsibility. But, what if you get into a domestic situation. Are you saying that you want the police to take their time, and bring a mop? Because you just put a heads up on here to what may happen to any woman you may deal with. Or if married. I knew a guy who thought the same way. Tables get turned real easy. 

Hmmm, never thought about domestics in my wedded bliss. Perhaps that requires additional thought.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2014, 04:51:05 AM »

Hahahahaha.....

The article this was copied and pasted from has some good stories of cowardly pigs getting what they deserved.

http://tmcdermott.com/cops/

The cop in the OP's video isn't smart enough to control a disabled WOMAN, and probably can't spell LAPD, so it's doubtful he wrote anything close to this.  LOL

It was Colonel Nathan Jessop in a Few Good Men, I just amended it slightly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2014, 05:57:22 AM »
It was Colonel Nathan Jessop in a Few Good Men, I just amended it slightly.
Amazed no one caught that.

Killer movie, he owned that role, and he played a perfect Marine Col.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2014, 06:23:59 AM »
Amazed no one caught that.

Killer movie, he owned that role, and he played a perfect Marine Col.

I caught it. Loved that movie. The thing is that Jessup was supposed to be the bad guy and the more that time goes by, the more that he's looked at as the hero and Tom Cruise's character as the simpering fool that wishes to take good men from the Corps.