Author Topic: got a situation here. .getbig style  (Read 7174 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
got a situation here. .getbig style
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:11:27 AM »
My buddy I havent seen in about 4 years came back in town..recently married about 6 months also..him, myself and his wife, and his sis went out drinking recently..long story short I was making out with his wife and got his sisters number..wife is a hoe and sis loves guys on juice..is this my fault?..he recently was left by his wife and wants to blame me..wants to fight me..he dosent know im secretly talking to his 18 year old sis..shes gorgeous I cant help my self...im I a scum bag or is it ok to go with the flow? I didnt try fyi

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: got a situation here. .getbig style
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 10:14:38 AM »
I would take your manhood in front of them at gunpoint and make them look you in the eye . Hth

agenda21nwo

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 10:16:40 AM »
I would take your manhood in front of them at gunpoint and make them look you in the eye . Hth

:D

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 10:17:34 AM »

Listen juice makes girls horny..I didnt try...by no means did I try to kiss her..she was hitting on me all night.. and his sis gave me her number..I didnt ask for it..but to top it off I went home with a gorgeous girl..banged her pussy and anal :)

agenda21nwo

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
Listen juice makes girls horny..I didnt try...by no means did I try to kiss her..she was hitting on me all night.. and his sis gave me her number..I didnt ask for it..but to top it off I went home with a gorgeous girl..banged her pussy and anal :)

pics?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
These make believe stories are getting tiresome...please up your game.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 11:37:27 AM »
what a shitty friend you proved to be, other than that, have fun

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 11:38:35 AM »
seems like it's gonna be way more stress/drama that it's worth.  You can go out and find equally hot female companionship without having to watch your back - dude knows you, knows your info, etc - could end up hurting him or going to jail or getting blindsided.  

If I believed someone took my wife AND sister, I'd be all over them.

That's what happened to the big dude here.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 11:39:16 AM »
bangin a guys wife will get you shot... likely shot in the chest or stomach so the husband can watch and laugh while you die slowly.

that being said... any woman who would cheat is a whore, and you gotta realize you're likely not the first dude she's done this with. i dunno bout you, but that stuff turns me off.

just cut your loses and feel satisfied that you made out with her... fucking her would do more damage.

their relationship will end soon enough... and your friendship with the dude is going to be over soon enough as well.

have some integrity and don't bang the dude or the girl.

there's plenty of other beautiful girls out there... and none are worth getting duct-taped to an armchair while the husband drills 1/4" holes into your kneecaps and takes a belt-sander to your face while he asks you how good his wife's pussy was.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 11:41:55 AM »
You're a total asshole. There are plenty of chicks yet you do this? I hope he kicks your face in and she gives you herpes

Would like to see pic though if you got them

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »
Pics or fuckoff

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
bangin a guys wife will get you shot... likely shot in the chest or stomach so the husband can watch and laugh while you die slowly.

that being said... any woman who would cheat is a whore, and you gotta realize you're likely not the first dude she's done this with. i dunno bout you, but that stuff turns me off.

just cut your loses and feel satisfied that you made out with her... fucking her would do more damage.

their relationship will end soon enough... and your friendship with the dude is going to be over soon enough as well.

there's plenty of other beautiful girls out there... and none are worth getting duct-taped to an armchair while the husband drills 1/4" holes into your kneecaps and takes a belt-sander to your face while he asks you how good his wife's pussy was.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dunno what i meant there. lol... i think i meant don't bang the dudes wife or the girl (sister?).

i dunno.. maybe my valium, vicodin, and gabapentin hasn't worn off yet and Redbull hasn't kicked in.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 11:47:39 AM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dunno what i meant there. lol... i think i meant don't bang the dudes wife or the girl (sister?).

i dunno.. maybe my valium, vicodin, and gabapentin hasn't worn off yet and Redbull hasn't kicked in.

Another possibility is that OP loves the cock

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 01:46:07 PM »
Another imaginary story by schlongangi.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 01:47:36 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I was just going to question that.  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »
My buddy I havent seen in about 4 years came back in town..recently married about 6 months also..him, myself and his wife, and his sis went out drinking recently..long story short I was making out with his wife and got his sisters number..wife is a hoe and sis loves guys on juice..is this my fault?..he recently was left by his wife and wants to blame me..wants to fight me..he dosent know im secretly talking to his 18 year old sis..shes gorgeous I cant help my self...im I a scum bag or is it ok to go with the flow? I didnt try fyi
If it's true yes you are a scumbag.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 01:50:41 PM »

fix the title to only "got a situation", adds more realism to it :D

awesome story, tho! It's a tricky situation because I've got experience from a similar gig, although people were only seriously in a relationship and living together but not married and it wasn't to that extreme, but... anyway, I did the helicopter dance.

So skip the story and straight to the point, I think we are doing our friends a favor when we exposed their ladies for what they really are, seriously.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
What a dumb thread. You're even dumber to ask us if you did anything wrong or if you're a scumbag. Nice way to troll and try to impress us.
X

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 02:12:39 PM »
Life is short, eat the pussy of those whores.
P

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 03:13:35 PM »

I think the Op should attempt to suck his friends cock as well, could be his thing.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 03:24:29 PM »

Is this considered a funny post to a 15 year old kid running a gimmick?

This story is so full of shit it could have came from either of the two resident Getbag retards Halo and Rehaluk.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »

was that a haiku??

cause it was beautiful :'(

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 07:12:39 PM »
The story is obvious bullshit.  True story:  OP loves the cock.  All shapes, sizes and of course colors.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

LOL ANOTHER LEGENDARY QUOTE!!!!!!!!