Author Topic: NPC Patriots Mens Bodybuilding - Justin Rayner vs. Jacob Wilson  (Read 6272 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NPC Patriots Mens Bodybuilding - Justin Rayner vs. Jacob Wilson
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2014, 01:35:53 PM »
Blue Trunks (Jacob) won, but it was a battle.  First time in a while we all were like - wow, both were easily the best two bodybuilders in the contest, and in the same class. 

Both will be competing at the NPC USAs, and both are going to get better in three weeks time.

This was just a warm up for them!

In 3 weeks the bulkier guy should get as lean as the other guy...then he will be a force to be reckon with.
Mr. AZ 2003

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2014, 01:47:30 PM »
In 3 weeks the bulkier guy should get as lean as the other guy...then he will be a force to be reckon with.
he's got that dense muscle look that will look crazy dialed in a bit better.kinda your look  :-*....the other guy has crazy condition but would be suited frame wise as a heavy weight..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 04:38:20 PM »
Judges may give it to Blue trunks.
But I vote for the other. Because Bodybuilding is the muscle.
shreddedness should always come first, it only makes sense, what is unseen counts for nothing, which means the bigger guy is not displaying his hams, glutes, lower back, obliques and striations that the other guy is, that is giving up A LOT in return for size, NO WAY.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 07:03:47 PM »
shreddedness should always come first, it only makes sense, what is unseen counts for nothing, which means the bigger guy is not displaying his hams, glutes, lower back, obliques and striations that the other guy is, that is giving up A LOT in return for size, NO WAY.

Good point. Now if they guy in the blue trunks was a shredded stick then yeah I would give it to the other guy, be he has a good amount of mass, just not as much as the less shredded but bigger guy.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 07:14:06 PM »
The guy in the blue trunks.
Now I see why so many have trouble with BB contest placements.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 07:16:02 PM »
Pic left. He's big and full with just right amount of conditioning.
I'm with coach here the other guy may be more ripped but the black trunk guy is in sick shape too, he's just thicker and bigger all around and 10x wider than heath. I give the nod to black trunks personally, although his leg conditioning isn't so hot he's just way bigger than the blue trunks guy and overall it's about the balance between size and condition. Blue trunks looks a little small. They both look great though no doubt about it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 10:40:06 PM »
I'm with coach here the other guy may be more ripped but the black trunk guy is in sick shape too, he's just thicker and bigger all around and 10x wider than heath. I give the nod to black trunks personally, although his leg conditioning isn't so hot he's just way bigger than the blue trunks guy and overall it's about the balance between size and condition. Blue trunks looks a little small. They both look great though no doubt about it.
I bet you in off season they are similar size, the difference in conditioning also means the guy in the blue trunks lost volume going from lean to shredded, a sacrifice needed to get those extra lines and striations. Or look at it this way had the guy in black trunks had gone the distance he would have been smaller to get there, so bottom line a lot harder to get to the stage the blue trunks displayed, hence more impressive.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2014, 01:46:00 AM »
Then my buddy Paco should have been Mr.O numerous times. And I dont agree.
Because, there were guys way more complete than Paco.

Look at the back of black trunks, way more complete than Blue.
If you have enough separation, then you must seek for the most completely developed body.
Even if you are shredded to the bone,you shouldnt beat somebody(enough separation, no need to be shredded) more complete than you.

Bodybuilding is about "How developed your entire body muscle."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2014, 02:21:33 AM »
Then my buddy Paco should have been Mr.O numerous times. And I dont agree.
Because, there were guys way more complete than Paco.

Look at the back of black trunks, way more complete than Blue.
If you have enough separation, then you must seek for the most completely developed body.
Even if you are shredded to the bone,you shouldnt beat somebody(enough separation, no need to be shredded) more complete than you.

Bodybuilding is about "How developed your entire body muscle."
no offence but your buddy paco has no flow

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2014, 07:54:53 AM »
I bet you in off season they are similar size, the difference in conditioning also means the guy in the blue trunks lost volume going from lean to shredded, a sacrifice needed to get those extra lines and striations. Or look at it this way had the guy in black trunks had gone the distance he would have been smaller to get there, so bottom line a lot harder to get to the stage the blue trunks displayed, hence more impressive.
I value your opinion greatly here,and due to you being up close and personal at many shows I know you look at all avenues when critiqueting.yes both could be same offseason size/weight but still look different even puffy /smooth,what comes down in the end is the condition 'stage day'the thicker guy holds a more dense look but condition is not on par,the blue trunk guy structurally and you could see it from the back has a longer torso of back to fill and he definitely can get bigger and be a heavyweight '10l15 lbs stage weight and same condition he would look great.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »
I value your opinion greatly here,and due to you being up close and personal at many shows I know you look at all avenues when critiqueting.yes both could be same offseason size/weight but still look different even puffy /smooth,what comes down in the end is the condition 'stage day'the thicker guy holds a more dense look but condition is not on par,the blue trunk guy structurally and you could see it from the back has a longer torso of back to fill and he definitely can get bigger and be a heavyweight '10l15 lbs stage weight and same condition he would look great.
Yes good point. As for stage up close, pics never ever do anyone justice when in condition, so if it is close in picture, in real life it is NOT CLOSE at all. When on a stage a guy comes out and you are like, wow this guy is shredded then the next dude comes out totally peeled and its like the first guy means nothing. Under those 1000 watt stage lights CONDITIONING rules everything.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2014, 08:30:49 PM »
Yes good point. As for stage up close, pics never ever do anyone justice when in condition, so if it is close in picture, in real life it is NOT CLOSE at all. When on a stage a guy comes out and you are like, wow this guy is shredded then the next dude comes out totally peeled and its like the first guy means nothing. Under those 1000 watt stage lights CONDITIONING rules everything.
8),,correct..