Author Topic: Questions Re: Varying Test Dosage Throughout Cycle  (Read 2272 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Questions Re: Varying Test Dosage Throughout Cycle
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
In the book: Anabolics, 10th Ed, Llewelyn provides the following Testosterone Enanthate OR Cypionate sample cycle:

Week 1-2: 200mg
Week 3-5: 300mg
Week 6-7: 350mg

My questions are:

Why wouldn't you just use 350mg for all 7 weeks?

Is Llewelyn a good source of information?

Thanks

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Questions Re: Varying Test Dosage Throughout Cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:36:32 PM »
Idk but 350 week for 7 weeks would just piss me off. Maybe 350 for 12-14weeks let gains come and hold for a while is what works best for me. I wouldn't do 7 weeks unless its prop.
This is my opinion from my experience.. but I can't argue with a world famous steroid genius.
 Also ide double the dose.  If running only test for strictly mass gains.
I wonder also why the taper up? I taper up when on new compound to see how I react but it doesn't seem like it would b effective with T e or c. get that slow working stuff in on a set dose and get it going. But then stop at 7 weeks when things get good is like a tease.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 05:24:37 AM »
Idk but 350 week for 7 weeks would just piss me off. Maybe 350 for 12-14weeks let gains come and hold for a while is what works best for me. I wouldn't do 7 weeks unless its prop.
This is my opinion from my experience.. but I can't argue with a world famous steroid genius.
 Also ide double the dose.  If running only test for strictly mass gains.
I wonder also why the taper up? I taper up when on new compound to see how I react but it doesn't seem like it would b effective with T e or c. get that slow working stuff in on a set dose and get it going. But then stop at 7 weeks when things get good is like a tease.

yes, i agree with everything you said.

i wonder how many people actually read through anabolics, 10th edition. it's super easy to find online through torrent sites, but i never see anyone talking about it on forums.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »
Idk I havnt read it. Doesnt he have a column in MD magazine? I think I may have read that a few times its interesting at best.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 06:36:22 AM »
I've read through it and most of the cycles posted are fucking retarded

Complex Carbs

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »
In the book: Anabolics, 10th Ed, Llewelyn provides the following Testosterone Enanthate OR Cypionate sample cycle:

My questions are:

Thanks
Nobody who you don't know personally very well and deem trustworthy is a good source of information.

Do you trust your dealer?
Does you dealer trust his source?

You are clueless about steroids, i can tell from your other posts, you are the kind who will be disappointed.

7 weeks of test enanthate "cycle" ?

If you follow that source, you aren't going anywhere.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 02:46:15 AM »
bill's a good, knowledgeable guy.. and he's gotta make money and keep his name talked about, hence the 'ideas' for different cycles. he's selling books, he's not coaching bbers.

just keep the amount the same throughout. whether it's 200mg (I hope not), 350mg, or 500mg.. just keep it steady. no need to do the old-school 1980-1990's 'pyramid' cycle type stuff.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:35 AM »

My questions are:

Thanks
the pyramiding up was common and recommended for the first time out cycle. The logic is you will grow so quick the first 2 weeks off a low amount and add more mg as the growth slows down.

Of course to us this sound hilarious but you know all these books were trying to come up with creative ideas, fuckman I can't believe I read them all, how embarrassing lmao  :P

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 12:36:25 PM »
bill's a good, knowledgeable guy.. and he's gotta make money and keep his name talked about, hence the 'ideas' for different cycles. he's selling books, he's not coaching bbers.

just keep the amount the same throughout. whether it's 200mg (I hope not), 350mg, or 500mg.. just keep it steady. no need to do the old-school 1980-1990's 'pyramid' cycle type stuff.

thanks for the reply.

do you still subscribe to the thought that first test cycle dosages should be kept high? i remember you saying that there's no point in starting out too small and "seeing how you react" because it's just a waste of time.

for a first time cycle of test, what dosage would you recommend and for how long? thx

Complex Carbs

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 12:40:17 PM »
thanks for the reply.

do you still subscribe to the thought that first test cycle dosages should be kept high? i remember you saying that there's no point in starting out too small and "seeing how you react" because it's just a waste of time.

for a first time cycle of test, what dosage would you recommend and for how long? thx
Start with 1 gram front load and then cruise at a moderate 1500 mg.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »

Good post.

Bill says some wild things to sell books.  A lot of his cycles i don't agree with at all, but he knows the fundamentals.

8)