Author Topic: Evan Centopani leaves Universal for Prime Nutrition  (Read 13451 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Evan Centopani leaves Universal for Prime Nutrition
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:24:58 AM »

PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman have landed a coup, signing their friend Evan Centopani to a five year deal with Prime Nutrition.  Just one year ago, Prime Nutrition was a shell, having been formed after Aaron was kicked out of RX Muscle.  Aaron has much to thank, especially to Dave, who kicked his ass into high gear.

Here is the press release

It is with great excitement and pleasure, that on this day, Prime Nutrition is taking another giant leap in the ultra-competitive supplement industry. We are pleased to announce the signing of one of the brightest stars in all of professional bodybuilding, Evan Centopani, to a 5 year guaranteed contract that offers a truly unique opportunity for an athlete of Centopani’s stature.

Evan will not only be the face of the Prime Nutrition brand, but will also serve as an executive, working in new product and business development. He will be a lead formulator in all new products that hit the market world-wide and have an integral role in closed door meetings about future strategic planning. The terms of the agreement are in place to set-up Centopani long after his competitive bodybuilding days are behind him.

As many of you know, Centopani had been part of an established company for the past seven years, making this move one that didn’t come easy. However, the arrangement presented to Evan was one that he simply could not turn down. As fans of his know, he walks to the beat of his own drum and is meticulous before making decisions. It should come to no surprise that he took full advantage of this new beginning.

Centopani and President of Prime Nutrition, PJ Braun, have been close friends for over a decade. From pals, to training partners, and now business colleagues. Very rarely in business can you mix such a unique dynamic together; CEO of Prime Nutrition, Aaron Singerman, has also had the utmost respect and adulation for Evan for several years. Although the ink on this agreement is barely dry, the mutual admiration and like-mindedness is undeniable.

Stay tuned for more from Evan Centopani and Prime Nutrition about this industry rumbling announcement.

pwrnxs

• Getbig II
Re: Evan Centopani leaves Universal for Prime Nutrition
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »
I was just reading about this on Fox News.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 11:29:11 AM »
Above the fold, tomorrow's NY Times.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 11:29:50 AM »
Could see that coming from a mile away.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »
LOL, he will never have it as good as ANIMAL

good more freed up GH money to Frank and Antonie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 12:09:40 PM »
the better the supp compaies do, the more shows, the more money for athletes to win.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 12:15:58 PM »
the better the supp compaies do, the more shows, the more money for athletes to win.

Since evan only competes 2x a year and he never wins shit, how long before Prime Nutrition goes belly up due to signing evan?

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »
I won't believe this is official until Triple V confirms it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 12:42:11 PM »
Heard they lured him into the deal with the guarantee of receiving 3 to 4 highly soiled panties from the infamous Peaceful every 2-3 hours for the next 1000 years.    :D

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 12:45:54 PM »
Those guys must have a serious setup in China producing all their designer-steroid powders etc. to be supplying a popular retail brand like Blackstone labs.

If they can produce large amounts of pure "designer steroids" and "pro hormones" they can produce pure pharma grade shit like Anavar, Dbol, Primo, all the good shit too...With an ever so sliiiight disregard for the law.

If I was a pro bodybuilder I would see this as a huge contributing factor in this relationship.

Solid business men (Drug dealers) are a pro's BEST FRIEND. Hell more like only friend..

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 12:47:33 PM »
Probably not even a BA degree if you combine their collective post high school education (I could be wrong but does it matter)...but they are personally formulating nutritional products for 16 year old kids.  Ultimately, the contaminated junk they flog will make its way to the US from China in a 40' container.  Let's hope the cargo is not lost at sea causing liver and kidney failure in sea creatures.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 12:48:12 PM »
Dam so Gatorade lost out on the bid for this athlete thats a real shame.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 12:48:53 PM »
Probably not even a BA degree if you combine their collective post high school education (I could be wrong but does it matter)...but they are personally formulating nutritional products for 16 year old kids.  Ultimately, the contaminated junk they flog will make its way to the US from China in a 40' container.  Let's hope the cargo is not lost at sea causing liver and kidney failure in sea creatures.

ROFL quality post.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »
Those guys must have a serious setup in China producing all their designer-steroid powders etc. to be supplying a popular retail brand like Blackstone labs.

If they can produce large amounts of pure "designer steroids" and "pro hormones" they can produce pure pharma grade shit like Anavar, Dbol, Primo, all the good shit too...With an ever so sliiiight disregard for the law.

If I was a pro bodybuilder I would see this as a huge contributing factor in this relationship.

Solid business men (Drug dealers) are a pro's BEST FRIEND. Hell more like only friend..

They've done no social marketing like Shredz, so how are they doing it?  Aaron is Jew, and he has a deal with Jew wholesalers to buy "x" amount of product, the same way the Weider's did it many years ago.  His product is a fucking unknown but he has revenues and can sign long-term guaranteed deals.  .  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 02:28:41 PM »
Might as well send my team home for the day. After such shocking news no work will get done. It's the talk at the office here.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 03:31:01 PM »
Since evan only competes 2x a year and he never wins shit, how long before Prime Nutrition goes belly up due to signing evan?

Doesn't matter too much if he doesn't win.

As long as he has lot of Facebook & twitter followers then he's good to go. Those are the metrics supp companies measure.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
Wasn't this just on CNN breaking news?

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 03:33:50 PM »
Its a lucky thing I workout this morning cause my gym close early, after hearing the news most people where too shocked to continue working out.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
When is the IPO for this future juggernaut in the sports nutrition world going to drop

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »
He will be a lead formulator in all new products that hit the market world-wide and have an integral role in closed door meetings about future strategic planning.

Say no more. What a joke.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
Its a lucky thing I workout this morning cause my gym close early, after hearing the news most people where too shocked to continue working out.

There was a stinky Indian dripping a ton of sweat on the elliptical today  :-X

I doubt he cleaned it up, I thought of getbig when I witnessed this.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 04:19:55 PM »
Say no more. What a joke.
I enjoyed that line myself.

This should all end good.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 08:18:15 PM »
Damn Evan just put Prime, PJ and Aaron on the map.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »
I was just reading about this on Fox News.
It would still be better than all the other shit they air.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 08:31:31 PM »

PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman have landed a coup, signing their friend Evan Centopani to a five year deal with Prime Nutrition.  Just one year ago, Prime Nutrition was a shell, having been formed after Aaron was kicked out of RX Muscle.  Aaron has much to thank, especially to Dave, who kicked his ass into high gear.

Here is the press release

It is with great excitement and pleasure, that on this day, Prime Nutrition is taking another giant leap in the ultra-competitive supplement industry. We are pleased to announce the signing of one of the brightest stars in all of professional bodybuilding, Evan Centopani, to a 5 year guaranteed contract that offers a truly unique opportunity for an athlete of Centopani’s stature.

Evan will not only be the face of the Prime Nutrition brand, but will also serve as an executive, working in new product and business development. He will be a lead formulator in all new products that hit the market world-wide and have an integral role in closed door meetings about future strategic planning. The terms of the agreement are in place to set-up Centopani long after his competitive bodybuilding days are behind him.

As many of you know, Centopani had been part of an established company for the past seven years, making this move one that didn’t come easy. However, the arrangement presented to Evan was one that he simply could not turn down. As fans of his know, he walks to the beat of his own drum and is meticulous before making decisions. It should come to no surprise that he took full advantage of this new beginning.

Centopani and President of Prime Nutrition, PJ Braun, have been close friends for over a decade. From pals, to training partners, and now business colleagues. Very rarely in business can you mix such a unique dynamic together; CEO of Prime Nutrition, Aaron Singerman, has also had the utmost respect and adulation for Evan for several years. Although the ink on this agreement is barely dry, the mutual admiration and like-mindedness is undeniable.

Stay tuned for more from Evan Centopani and Prime Nutrition about this industry rumbling announcement.

who wrote this lame shit?

I hope centopani got paid upfront for a majority of the $$.

seems like a good deal only if he was getting paid in supplements  from Universal.