Author Topic: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.  (Read 18310 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2014, 02:48:26 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »
I'm drunk and can't be fucked reading last few pages. Who should I abuse?

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2014, 02:51:35 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2014, 02:53:00 PM »
I'm drunk and can't be fucked reading last few pages. Who should I abuse?

you have it good,

just keep abusing your brazilian wife doggy german style

cleanest natural supposingly has sent simon 'leave me alone' novels

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2014, 02:58:08 PM »
The Arch Bullshitter of Getbig once claimed that he was a shoe in to win a show, was going to be the next Great White Hope and generally made out he was the second coming of Strydom.  He did the weigh in and then left. I recall it because only UKJeff had the balls to call him out and then he did a classic UKJeff meltdown, which is why I referred to it earlier because I think Simon/Jeff lets things slide with some people now but will will kill people like the Gypsy because he's an easier target.

I assume you've competed? You know what it's like, you're brain dead on stage, you may just go through the motions and be somewhere else entirely in your head, you may think "what the fuck did I kill myself for a plastic trophy for?!" afterwards, but if you're ready and have nailed it you fucking well do the show. 

I dared to mention this earlier as an example of UKJeff fighting the good fight and that sparked off Bullshit Boy.

wow. im reallllllly in your head eh? i must have really hurt your feelings at some point in the past. thats very nice to hear. shows me how weak and simple you are to let someone affect you as such, so i dont need to spend my time making you feel as such.

as for that story, there is a judge who used to post here (i dont know if he does any longer im sure he lurks nobody ever really leaves here ) who judged that show. he was at the weigh in and he was the one who told me the objective points in my little story that you were lucky to have me grace you with.

the whole problem sparky is that i didnt kill myself for a plastic trophy, or else i would have gotten on stage, wouldnt i? no i killed myself and suffered thru 16 weeks of goddamn chicken breast to be my best. for me. not to win a fucking trophy. of course a shooter like you whos 'been around bbing from the tiny shows to the olympia' lollol hahahaha wouldnt understand doing something for yourself with no need for the praise of others.

your whole thought process is mistakenly dominated with the thought that i would think like, or act like you. thats why you cannot fathom someone doing the things i do. luckily for me, i am not the bitch you are, and we do not think alike. i do things to better myself, not to be better than you, or anyone else. your a bit effeminate eh? like i get a real kinda pansyish- disliking confrontation-would rather be a bitch behind someones back-type vibe from you. no wonder you dont like me. fuck you couldnt handle being this much man for an hour of the day, let alone be one your entire life.

now, run along boy, and go back to 'trying to explain to your wife' the dynamic of GB. your a bit of a pansy, eh?

b

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2014, 02:59:42 PM »
Is Sev gay?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »
you have it good,

just keep abusing your brazilian wife doggy german style

cleanest natural supposingly has sent simon 'leave me alone' novels

Just give me a name before I pass out.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:04 PM »
wow. im reallllllly in your head eh? i must have really hurt your feelings at some point in the past. thats very nice to hear. shows me how weak and simple you are to let someone affect you as such, so i dont need to spend my time making you feel as such.

as for that story, there is a judge who used to post here (i dont know if he does any longer im sure he lurks nobody ever really leaves here ) who judged that show. he was at the weigh in and he was the one who told me the objective points in my little story that you were lucky to have me grace you with.

the whole problem sparky is that i didnt kill myself for a plastic trophy, or else i would have gotten on stage, wouldnt i? no i killed myself and suffered thru 16 weeks of goddamn chicken breast to be my best. for me. not to win a fucking trophy. of course a shooter like you whos 'been around bbing from the tiny shows to the olympia' lollol hahahaha wouldnt understand doing something for yourself with no need for the praise of others.

your whole thought process is mistakenly dominated with the thought that i would think like, or act like you. thats why you cannot fathom someone doing the things i do. luckily for me, i am not the bitch you are, and we do not think alike. i do things to better myself, not to be better than you, or anyone else. your a bit effeminate eh? like i get a real kinda pansyish- disliking confrontation-would rather be a bitch behind someones back-type vibe from you. no wonder you dont like me. fuck you couldnt handle being this much man for an hour of the day, let alone be one your entire life.

now, run along boy, and go back to 'trying to explain to your wife' the dynamic of GB. your a bit of a pansy, eh?

Too easy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:32 PM »
Is Sev gay?
Cant you tell?
He screams gay from every pore.
His love for his friend Radu is charming.

Its a beautiful story.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2014, 03:03:03 PM »

yes, the snake oil is strong w this one. lizard people, mind architecture and now personal training.

maybe we should get back to abusing the shit out each other. seems 'honest bob' the pansy cant handle seeing people get along. his life is so confrontation free due to being a bit of a nancyboy he needs GB to vicariously fill his need for hostility.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »
yes, the snake oil is strong w this one. lizard people, mind architecture and now personal training.

maybe we should get back to abusing the shit out each other. seems 'honest bob' the pansy cant handle seeing people get along. his life is so confrontation free due to being a bit of a nancyboy he needs GB to vicariously fill his need for hostility.

Fuck you.   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2014, 03:04:59 PM »
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »
Too easy.
Dont break character.......

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2014, 03:14:52 PM »
Fuck you.   ;D

hahahah fuck bro the hardest i laughed as when we were going back in forth in that thread on dieting and how i fast and love my PB and you actually figured out exactly how many calories a day i was taking in in PB fuck you took the number of jars i said i bought, i think it was like 8 nor 10 and broke down the cals in them just to call me to the carpet.

good times. like thats what this place is, its escapism and entertainment. bust some balls, rattle some cages pass along some good advise, have some laughs. poor bob thinks this shit is real life. he needs to step back from his computer for a bit and go function in the real world.

hey BOB. this isnt real. did you know that? its true. the second you close this browser i dont exist, simon doesnt exist GB itself ceases to exist. it only exists and the characters that make this place up only exist when we are here.

if you could fathom this concept, maybe you wouldnt come off as sounding so lame with all your crying and taking this place too seriously.

no no no- no need to thank me, brah. happy to help.
b

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2014, 03:15:18 PM »
yes. it certainly is.

Bullshitter, I bet you're not even strong enough to resist having the last word even after I call you on it.

Most people reading this will already think what an inadequate angry man, now try really hard to just stay quiet and ignore me if you can.

I'll make it easy for you, here's a start to your reply - "I don't fucking care what people think...I am tough, you're not a real man".

Hey, maybe  "Bob" is short for Roberta so you'd be right about my lack of manliness.  Lots of uncertainty on Getbig aside from your terrible stories and anger issues at a stranger whose opinion forces justification after justification rather than amusement if you were a straight shooter.

Go on...show everyone you don't care and don't have the last word.   ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »
Just give me a name before I pass out.

take honestbob, he sounds like a gimmick of someone with a broken heart

:D

Simple Simon

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »
Bullshitter, I bet you're not even strong enough to resist having the last word even after I call you on it.

Most people reading this will already think what an inadequate angry man, now try really hard to just stay quiet and ignore me if you can.

I'll make it easy for you, here's a start to your reply - "I don't fucking care what people think...I am tough, you're not a real man".

Hey, maybe  "Bob" is short for Roberta so you'd be right about my lack of manliness.  Lots of uncertainty on Getbig aside from your terrible stories and anger issues at a stranger whose opinion forces justification after justification rather than amusement if you were a straight shooter.

Go on...show everyone you don't care and don't have the last word.   ;D

Thats 3 times you weren't going to respond.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2014, 03:22:36 PM »
Thats 3 times you weren't going to respond.

I am weak. 

Shooting fish in a barrel is too tempting.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2014, 10:14:29 PM »
Gypsy, if Simon is angry with you it is because you are truly untrollable.  You offer up your life on here and you are utterly oblivious to what anyone says to you.  That is an amazing level of thick skin / self control / complete unawareness of reality.

You should be running a multinational company with all the slings and arrows that come with that instead of building this cover story about Borat. 

I assume you're trying to kill him with bogus drugs so you can get your fiancee back? 

if you think I make things up about my buddy and you question my training him and more recently Disgusted's expertise then you clearly are here with a personal agenda or you lack bodybuilding understanding. Which is it "honest" Bob?  ;)

True, I am untrollable because I choose to be open and truly honest  :-* .. it is something that many cannot afford

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
Sev isn't being trolled

He just can't answer legitimate questions

Because it would expose the lies
No lies on my part. No need for them. Your piss poor attempts at trolling are weak at best

Simple Simon

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2014, 10:26:26 PM »

if you think I make things up about my buddy and you question my training him and more recently Disgusted's expertise then you clearly are here with a personal agenda or you lack bodybuilding understanding. Which is it "honest" Bob?  ;)

True, I am untrollable because I choose to be open and truly honest  :-* .. it is something that many cannot afford
Radu isnt an untrained individual, hes a former fighter with a knowledge of dieting and weight cutting.
Just something you omitted to tell everyone.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2014, 02:11:13 AM »
No lies on my part. No need for them. Your piss poor attempts at trolling are weak at best

im not trolling you

you tell half truths then fill in with lies

when people ask you legitimate questions you cant answer -  you attack them

I don't know if its because English isn't your first language

or you genuinely haven't got a clue what you are talking about

but anyone reading these threads would quickly dismiss you as any sort of expert on training, gear or nutrition

which is a shame because you claim to earn a living training people  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2014, 02:31:59 AM »
I speak better english than you do, I do not need to lie, you troll, you are fat, negative, envious, mentally unstable and miserable. I'd piss on all of you in real life. Keep yapping fat fuck it's the internets so it's ok  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2014, 02:39:44 AM »
I speak better english than you do, I do not need to lie, you troll, you are fat, negative, envious, mentally unstable and miserable. I'd piss on all of you in real life. Keep yapping fat fuck it's the internets so it's ok  :-*

Why are you here?