Author Topic: Islamic extremist Scum  (Read 24108 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Islamic extremist Scum
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2014, 06:05:14 AM »
I dont need to believe the 'reporter' I used to live near Burnley. Those particular areas are bad.
A lot of area's in the Northwest have high concentrations of muslim's in CERTAIN areas and they are making them ghetto's, that is without saying.

Grooming goes on with all different communities but will be more prolific with high concentrations of said community.

spot on High concentration of Areas.. more and more Muslim Areas.
Britain First are cringey as fuck!

No they are Patriotic. I am not a Racist, far from it. However when Politics fail what can we do? If your Daughter was attacked or raped from These Islamic thugs would you act so sheepish? openly teaching their Islamic Barbaric laws on the streets of the UK. Trust me when this happens in the US then wait and see. Women are afraid to go out alone.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2014, 06:10:11 AM »
spot on High concentration of Areas.. more and more Muslim Areas. No they are Patriotic. I am not a Racist, far from it. However when Politics fail what can we do? If your Daughter was attacked or raped from These Islamic thugs would you act so sheepish? openly teaching their Islamic Barbaric laws on the streets of the UK. Trust me when this happens in the US then wait and see. Women are afraid to go out alone.

The bottom line is that the middle and lower class native population in no way benefits from third world/Muslim immigration or multiculturalism.

Unless you're wealthy, you would have to be an absolute fool to support these policies that are so harmful to your standard of living and your safety. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2014, 06:11:46 AM »
The bottom line is that the middle and lower class native population in no way benefits from third world/Muslim immigration or multiculturalism.

Unless you're wealthy, you would have to be an absolute fool to support these policies that are so harmful to your standard of living and your safety. 
GOOD POST

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2014, 06:51:15 AM »

GREAT POST

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2014, 06:57:03 AM »
 >:(

Complex Carbs

« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2014, 07:17:12 AM »

The bottom line is you are an uneducated racist arsehole.

There are muslim surgeons, dentists, engineers and much more.

The U.K. has VAT, this means everybody pays taxes on almost all goods, and taxes are used to the benefit of everybody.

The immigrants eat, use transport, pay their bills and thus, are contributing to the economy, if more people need food, the stores will employ more people, benefiting normal workers.
Or more stores are built, benefiting the building contractors, landlords and so forth.

Donny, you are a military guy and should know better than spreading hate.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2014, 07:24:40 AM »
The bottom line is you are an uneducated racist arsehole.

There are muslim surgeons, dentists, engineers and much more.

The U.K. has VAT, this means everybody pays taxes on almost all goods, and taxes are used to the benefit of everybody.

The immigrants eat, use transport, pay their bills and thus, are contributing to the economy, if more people need food, the stores will employ more people, benefiting normal workers.
Or more stores are built, benefiting the building contractors, landlords and so forth.

Donny, you are a military guy and should know better than spreading hate.
you are correct ..BUT if they pay our taxes why not follow our LAWS?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
The British System Shows too much Fairness to These terrorists. The Murdered Soldier was from 2 RRF His Regiment i knew in Celle Trenchard Barracks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692585/One-Lee-Rigby-s-killers-wins-right-appeal-against-life-sentence-suffers-mental-health-problems.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2014, 09:24:37 AM »

These "immigrants" generally cost the tax payers much more than they contribute. Not to mention the cost of policing. Look how rape has skyrocketed in Sweden.  They're a huge liability.

I'm obviously not referring to the small minority of educated and productive immigrants.  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2014, 10:56:30 AM »
These "immigrants" generally cost the tax payers much more than they contribute. Not to mention the cost of policing. Look how rape has skyrocketed in Sweden.  They're a huge liability.

I'm obviously not referring to the small minority of educated and productive immigrants.  
I am not against all immigrants and their beliefes. Just the Hardcore Islamic. We have had for a Long time outher religions in the UK but never like Islam.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »
Germany at least controlls them better than the UK.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »
Germany at least controlls them better than the UK.

I don't like the notion that we should sacrifice our security and standard of living because our ancestors had their shit together.

I have a problem with the idea that my culture, the culture that built such a desirable country (as opposed to their shit culture that created Hell on Earth) should take a backseat, or even give an inch of room for so called "multiculturalism".

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 01:33:36 PM »
When i grew up i was a guy getting into Trouble. Joined the Army and i learned respect. You respected older soldiers and People in your comunity.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »
and People in your comunity.

25 years ago there was only one community.  :-X

Divide and concur I guess...  :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 01:52:07 PM »
20 years ago there was only one community.  :-X
very true. It really upsets me when i think of the UK i Grew up in and now. You were proud to be a soldier. I am Proud to have served.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2014, 03:21:44 PM »
25 years ago there was only one community.  :-X

Divide and concur I guess...  :-\

I concur

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
God bless every British and American Soldier on active Service.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2014, 06:34:33 PM »

Huzzah!

"No man is above the law and no man is below it.  Nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it."

Theodore Roosevelt

These bipedal turdlings demand that others follow their "Sharia Law", yet turn their wide angle noses up at the mere mention of following civilized law.  Only a libtard would cry foul craven and kowtow to these fifth world cultural philistines.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2014, 03:40:25 AM »
Huzzah!

"No man is above the law and no man is below it.  Nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it."

Theodore Roosevelt

These bipedal turdlings demand that others follow their "Sharia Law", yet turn their wide angle noses up at the mere mention of following civilized law.  Only a libtard would cry foul craven and kowtow to these fifth world cultural philistines.
They have NO respect for us as People. I am not a religous guy but my wife is. She was brought up to go to Church and her Father always tried to get me into it all. I respected his ways but he also accepted my charachter. i know as a Young guy i was a bit rough around the edges but he knew that i would look after my Family. The Islamic way is Zero tollerance to other religions. i have met People from all religions and faiths but Islam is evil.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2014, 07:47:43 PM »
REPORTS: MASSIVE NEW YEAR'S TERRORIST INVASION OF ISRAEL THWARTED BY SECURITY FORCES
Breitbart.com ^ | 7/25/14 | PAUL MILLER
Posted on July 25, 2014 10:09:50 PM EDT by PA Engineer

Thousands of Hamas-linked terrorists planned to invade Israel on the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), which begins on September 24, according to an Israel security source.

First reported by Ma'ariv, then in English by i24news, “thousands of terrorists were meant to cross over to Israel from Gaza through the tunnels and kill and kidnap as many Israelis as they could. The source added that the army learned about the huge planned attack during the interrogations of Hamas prisoners, captured during Operation Protective Edge in Gaza.”

Reports state that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informed his cabinet about the foiled plot during a Thursday cabinet meeting. The leader of the Jewish State reportedly expressed to officials that if this attack was not stopped, the number of Israeli fatalities may have been higher than the over 2,200 deaths Israel suffered during 1973 Yom Kippur War.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2014, 01:44:07 AM »
Another Piece of shit goes to his Allah..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2014, 03:44:30 AM »
Another Piece of shit goes to his Allah..

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »
Ahahahaha fking mokeys playing with explosives , and this is what you have lololol

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2014, 06:03:22 AM »
the world is led by rich people who dont care about anything but staying in position at the top. Wars, class struggle...they dont give a fuck, those are poor people's problems. So yeah the rich opened wide borders to lower salaries, as a result probably most of europe will become muslim as muslims willingly outnumber the hosts. That's just the way it is.

That's why you strive for wealth. Say what you want - money absolutely solves problems and can make you happy. Or stay poor and work for one of us - makes no difference to me. A person is where they are in life by choice.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2014, 08:26:58 AM »
That's why you strive for wealth. Say what you want - money absolutely solves problems and can make you happy. Or stay poor and work for one of us - makes no difference to me. A person is where they are in life by choice.

The only possible way to escape the savages. If you don't have money you'll be forced to live among them, let that me your motivation to work hard.