Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36847 times)

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: Can Ron make an official Q&A thread with Mr. Olympia PHIL HEATH?
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »
Win Win :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2014, 10:46:32 PM »
What do you think of Justin Compton bro? None of these other cock-suckers agree with me that he's the next big thing.

He is still making huge gains and he is being encouraged by everyone to jump into the Olympia. On stage at 5'8 shredded at between 250-260 with 22 inch arms is not a guy who will be dwarfed by many.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2014, 10:48:16 PM »
He is still making huge gains and he is being encouraged by everyone to jump into the Olympia. On stage shredded at between 250-260  at 5'8 is not a guy who will be dwarfed by many.

no bulge, he is done.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:51 PM »
Look at Phil winning over GB!

Get an Aventador.

LOL

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath - I'm a fan of Phil - sorry Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2014, 10:51:47 PM »
I think a lot of people, myself included, like Phil Heath.  He is a respected king of bodybuilding right now, treats his fans well, talks to them, tweets and responds back, and tries hard to portray himself as how he would want to be when he wasn't on the top.  

That being said - he is the #1 bodybuilder in the world and the three time champion coming into the 50th anniversary of the O, where only a few contenders can try and dethrone him. He talked to talk, and walks to walk.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »
yep along with Kai Wolf Rhoden and the rest of the top 6 guys. They're truly all great to be honest, but its my job to be at my best to win.
Welcome you back! you are the best spokesman of this industry!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »
Hey Phil, what %1rm do you typically work out around? - Can you give a brief overview of your periodization in the off season?
Would you consider wearing posing trunks with a grapefruit printed on the crotch in this years O? I think it would be hilarious and set you apart from other Mr. O's in a class of humor beyond even Arnolds...

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2014, 11:09:55 PM »
Phil thanks for coming on an answering our questions. :)
Bold move.
To the fans, this year appears to be the most competitive year you have faced competed in the O?
Would you agree? If not what year was?
Also who is your favorite Mr O & what year?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2014, 11:14:19 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2014, 11:29:05 PM »
Ha! All the "Wider than Heath" and "Cheath" trolls either disappeared or went soft. Good, dude seems cool and probably doesn't deserve half the shitty comments posted here. Hope he returns.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
Phil is cool shit man, you guys didn't expect him to post here and here he is, the guy is modest and has a lot of class for coming here on getbig.  8)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2014, 11:35:45 PM »
We'll have to replace "Wider than Heath" with "Gayer than Kai".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
Ha! All the "Wider than Heath" and "Cheath" trolls either disappeared or went soft. Good, dude seems cool and probably doesn't deserve half the shitty comments posted here. Hope he returns.
He is man of dignity and to come here shows how humble he truly is.

FUCK THE PHIL HATERS, the hell with them,... all fucken losers anyway.  :P

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2014, 11:44:30 PM »

Who should we hate now? Wiggs?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
For the record Phil I was riding for you before you posted today, so was OTH and a select few others

Grapefruit4life doesn't stand a chance

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2014, 11:48:54 PM »

Yes, all people with dignity constantly call people "haters," and make fun of other peoples past (When narrow Phil made fun of Kai)  :-\ :-\ I wonder if Jesus Christ would have approved of Phil making fun of Kai. What do you think, One Time Erection?  ;D ;D

X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2014, 11:51:40 PM »
Who should we hate now? Wiggs?
lmao  ;D

Well Wiggs said some harsh shit about Phil and after meeting him in person too and conversating and being friendly.., that is a 2 face fucken horse shit move and Phil came on here and addressed that point with class so Wiggs better man up and admit he didn't show class in his behavior and as for Phil giving GETBIG the time of day, this board better recognize what a humble move it was on Phil's behalf and show him respect as he showed GETBIG respect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2014, 11:56:29 PM »
Yes, all people with dignity constantly call people "haters," and make fun of other peoples past (When narrow Phil made fun of Kai)  :-\ :-\ I wonder if Jesus Christ would have approved of Phil making fun of Kai. What do you think, One Time Erection?  ;D ;D

Cut the bullsit for 2 and half seconds for fuck sakes. Who gives this board the time of day bro? No one in the pro ranks, why? cause this place bashes fucken pros and they come on here and get shit on.  here we have Phil in the number one spot and is doing an OLYMPIA preparation and has the balls to come on here and say ''what's up getbig'' despite being more Phil haters on here then any other board,... I think that deserves our respect,... it is how GETBIG works bro.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2014, 11:59:54 PM »
Cut the bullsit for 2 and half seconds for fuck sakes. Who gives this board the time of day bro? No one in the pro ranks, why? cause this place bashes fucken pros and they come on here and get shit on.  here we have Phil in the number one spot and is doing an OLYMPIA preparation and has the balls to come on here and say ''what's up getbig'' despite being more Phil haters on here then any other board,... I think that deserves our respect,... it is how GETBIG works bro.

Respect is earned. It's not a privilege.

Coming on here and just posting doesn't earn him respect, especially with his immature attitude and behavior on and off stage.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2014, 12:04:14 AM »
Respect is earned. It's not a privilege.

Coming on here and just posting doesn't earn him respect, especially with his immature attitude and behavior on and off stage.
respect is earned  ???

OMG you didn't just say that, rotflmao if being number one in a given endeavor out of 7 000 000 000 people alive doesn't earn you respect, you are out to fucken lunch bro.  ;) :o :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2014, 12:07:32 AM »
respect is earned  ???

OMG you didn't just say that, rotflmao if being number one in a given endeavor out of 7 000 000 000 people alive doesn't earn you respect, you are out to fucken lunch bro.  ;) :o :o

It has more to do with his attitude and behavior.

Can you recall a time when Dorian or Ronnie went on twitter and called people, "haters?" Can you recall Dorian or Ronnie standing in front of the Olympia line? Can you recall Ronnie or Dorian acted like an idiot on stage and being disrespectful toward others (Phil has been disrespectful to Kai on numerous occasions)? Can you recall Dorian or Ronnie making fun of others pasts?  Its the degree to which he does these things.

Can you even compare someone like Phil to Dorian? lol. I mean, Phil is like a 3 year old child who throws temper tantrums. Dorian is the father-figure who laughs at little phil.

X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2014, 12:11:43 AM »
It has more to do with his attitude and behavior.

Can you recall a time when Dorian or Ronnie went on twitter and called people, "haters?" Can you recall Dorian or Ronnie standing in front of the Olympia line? Can you recall Ronnie or Dorian acted like an idiot on stage and being disrespectful toward others (Phil has been disrespectful to Kai on numerous occasions)? Can you recall Dorian or Ronnie making fun of others pasts?

Can you even compare someone like Phil to Dorian? lol. I mean, Phil is like a 3 year old child who throws temper tantrums. Dorian is the father-figure who laughs at little phil.

you are blowing this way out of proportion here brother, he made a few remarks, big fucken deal, compare that to the amount that has been thrown his way.

As for Kai, he drew first by disrespecting him, it was fair play

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:09 AM »
you are blowing this way out of proportion here brother, he made a few remarks, big fucken deal, compare that to the amount that has been thrown his way.

As for Kai, he drew first by disrespecting him, it was fair play

Not really. Phil is a whiner. He is like the 4 year old who does not get his way and throws a temper tantrum.

When did Kai disrespect him?
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2014, 12:21:47 AM »
Not really. Phil is a whiner. He is like the 4 year old who does not get his way and throws a temper tantrum.

When did Kai disrespect him?
He signed Mr OLYMPIA  Kai Green on posters

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2014, 12:24:10 AM »
He signed Mr OLYMPIA  Kai Green on posters

Oh yes, so making fun of someones past is equivalent to that lol ha. Oh brotha!
X